Sports | Women's Basketball

WEEKEND RECAP: Women's basketball, tennis, squash, swimming and diving, track and field, lacrosse, softball

• Arpi Youssoufian for Spectator
    33 for 33 | First-year Tori Oliver put up 33 points for Columbia against Dartmouth, the first 30-plus point performance for the Lions since 2010.

While baseball got its season started on Friday, there were many other Columbia teams in action over the weekend.

Women's basketballKyle Perrotti/Spectator Senior Staff Writer

The women’s basketball team (6-20, 3-9 Ivy) took its act back to Levien Gymnasium this weekend against Dartmouth (5-21, 2-10 Ivy) and... (Read more)

Men's tennisKyle Perrotti/Spectator Senior Staff Writer

The No. 20 men’s tennis team, in its first action since a victory in the ECAC Championships, defeated Middle Tennessee State on... (Read more)

Women's tennisMyles Simmons/Spectator Senior Staff Writer

The No. 36 women’s tennis team got back to its winning ways over the weekend, coming away with... (Read more)

SquashEli Schultz/Spectator Senior Staff Writer

Members of both the men’s and women’s squash teams competed at the season-ending CSA Individual Nationals this weekend... (Read more)

Swimming and divingPhil Godzin/Spectator Staff Writer

The Columbia men’s and women’s swimming teams finished their seasons with a busy weekend, both swimming at the ECAC Championships... (Read more)

Track and fieldFinn Vigeland/Spectator Senior Staff Writer

For a season that had become rather predictable, the men’s and women’s track and field team saw its fair share... (Read more)

LacrosseBen Drachman/Spectator Staff Writer

Columbia (1-1, 0-1 Ivy) began the Ivy season at home, hosting and falling to Brown (3-0, 1-0 Ivy), 9-6. Bear attacker... (Read more)

Softball—Diego Rosette/ Spectator Staff Writer

The Lions (2-6) picked up their first two wins of the season in the Hampton Invitational. Due to inclement weather... (Read more)

sports@columbiadailyspectator.com | @CUSpecSports