Kiera Wood / Senior Staff Photographer

The final weekend of winter break was a successful one for the Light Blue.

Basketball wasn't the only team in action over the weekend. Check out what the rest of the Lions did below.

FencingKelly Reller / Spectator Staff Writer

Winter break did not faze the Columbia fencing team. With the Ivy championships coming up in the first week of February, both the men's and women's teams put together good showings at the Virginia Beach North America Cup over the weekend... (Read more)

TrackFinn Vigeland / Spectator Senior Staff Writer

The women's track and field team started the indoor season with a convincing win over two Ivy rivals this weekend. 

Several veterans—part of the team which won the first Ivy title in program history two years ago—were in top form at the Leverone Field House in Hanover, N.H... (Read more)

Swimming and DivingPhil Godzin / Spectator Staff Writer

The men's and women's swimming and diving teams celebrated their homecomings with dominating wins against Cornell on Saturday, 184.5-115.5 and 197-94, respectively. 

For the women's team (4-0, 4-0 Ivy), the win was its fourth in a row to begin the season, and its 10th consecutive win at home, dating back to last season...(Read more)

WrestlingDaniel Radov / Spectator Staff Writer

The Lions (5-3) traveled to Washington D.C. Monday to face Gardner-Webb and American, winning both matches to extend their winning streak to four. The Light Blue started slowly against Gardner-Webb, losing its first bout, before standout junior Shane Hughes gave Columbia the lead... (Read more)

Men's TennisKyle Perrotti / Spectator Senior Staff Writer

The No. 42 men's tennis team began its spring season Monday by blowing out a pair of opponents at the Dick Savitt Tennis Center.

First, the Light Blue took on Marist. Although the Lions hadn't played a match in over two months, they made quick work of the Red Foxes by sweeping them without dropping a single set... (Read more)

SquashEli Schultz / Spectator Senior Staff Writer

Both squash teams had successful breaks. The No. 12 men's team (5-3, 1-1 Ivy) went 4-2 during the winter recess, splitting its first two Ivy contests. The Lions fell to No. 3 Yale, 7-2, before bouncing back against No. 17 Brown, picking up a 9-0 win... (Read more) | @CUSpecSports

Fencing Weekend Recap Men's Swimming and Diving wrestling Women's Swimming and Diving Men's Tennis Men's Squash Women's Squash