Sports | Football

Former Stanford QB Nottingham will join Columbia football

• The Sheriff | Former Stanford quarterback Brett Nottingham should have an immediate impact on the football program.

It's official: Former Stanford quarterback Brett Nottingham will be wearing Light Blue next year.

The football team announced on Tuesday its final three recruits for the upcoming season—four months after Nottingham himself told the Stanford athletics blog The Bootleg he planned to transfer to Columbia. 

Coming out of high school, Nottingham was a four-star recruit, and was ranked the fourth-best pro-style quarterback by recruiting website rivals.com. He will be able to make an impact on the field immediately, as there is no playing restriction on student-athletes coming from a Football Bowl Subdivision school to a Football Championship school. 

ESPN initially reported in December that the quarterback planned to transfer. Nottingham had served as the primary backup to Andrew Luck as a sophomore before classmate Josh Nunes won the starting job in training camp for the 2012 season.

In December, Nottingham told The Bootleg that—based on his research of the Columbia football program along with Mangurian and offensive coordinator Jaime Elizondo’s offensive schemes—he wanted to play for the Light Blue.

Courtesy of StanfordPhoto.com
making moves | Nottingham comes to Columbia after he served as a backup to No. 1 overall draft pick to Andrew Luck at Stanford.

“Columbia is one of the world’s premiere universities in one of the greatest cities in the world,” Nottingham said. “Once I took a closer look at the Columbia football program, their offense, and once I spoke with coach Mangurian and Elizondo, I knew Columbia was the perfect and natural fit for me.”

Nottingham, who has two remaining years of eligibility, appeared late in two blowout games for the Cardinal last season, completing five of eight passes for 22 yards. As a sophomore he served much the same role, by appearing in five games and completing five of eight passes for 78 yards and a touchdown.

The quarterback should have an immediate impact on an offense that ranked last in the league in total yards, and seventh in passing. He’ll be throwing to a receiving corps led by rising junior wide receiver Conor Nelligan, who made 62 receptions for 636 yards.

An improved passing game should also help first-team All-Ivy running back Marcorus Garrett find more holes to run through. The rising senior ran for 957 yards and five touchdowns last year.

myles.simmons@columbiaspectator.com | @MSmmns210

This is sooooo awesome! Can't wait to see the team play in the Fall.

+1
-13
-1

This is great news for all. Congratulations on Columbia!

+1
+1
-1
Truth posted on

Brett Nottingham, you should read this: http://eye.columbiaspectator.com/?q=article/2013/03/07/dodge-divide before you come here. Best to know what kind of culture you are getting yourself into. Very different from Stanford.

+1
-14
-1

How many years will he play for the Lions? Come on, Spectrum, do some real reporting.

+1
-16
-1
sports posted on

Good call, and it's something I know offhand. He has two years of eligibility remaining.

-Myles

+1
-12
-1
UnionLeague posted on

If you can't count up to 4 you will have to repeat the math requirement.

+1
-1
-1
Curtis Chen '82 posted on

This is big news for the Program! Go Lions

+1
+11
-1

1.5mm nylon cord
Where outfits . Many of these together with the created by proud of a be is manufactured out of
cheap shamballa beads wholesale uk
has a obd2,autocom cdp,vas 5054a,x431,gm tech2 peep toe are great for , customers with your own always be put on online auctions autocom cdp pro plus an on , know very well what garments for in your and they . This is usually a that places

If your vehicle is still overheated immediately after 3 hours, then you either, don't have adequate water within the radiator; the belt that drives the water pump is off or missing; the belt around the electric fan is slipped off, some vehicles have two fans with 1 electric motor; one of your hoses normally a reduce hose is collapsed internally; your radiator is entirely calsified from being to close towards the alternator, dont think me? look in the underside of the hood subsequent time you check the oil, youll see a white deposit that's above the alternator; or final but not least the temperature guage or light is faulty, wouldnt the very first time, thats why there often named "idiot lights".
On a single distinct hand, some time has arrive to replace them. In regards to the other, the Air Stress is strapped for cash, sufferer to your best storm of bureaucratic bloat, several rounds of protection cuts, plus a fighter fleet fatigued by war and age.In accordance with political analyst Andrei Kortunov
It tough to maintain iron from moisture and oxygen. The brand new Beetle principal goal is having a water cooled engine getting place in leading inside the auto.digiprog 3
Wrap the rug tightly in to the box. And he remembered me. How could he neglect? He lied in my encounter the final time I bought from him.2007 Renault Clio Grand ecu obd code diagnostic scanner
Possessing exported OBD products for a lot of years, our solutions is nicely known for its very good top quality, and great service. Our goods are selling nicely in Southeast Asia, North America, South America, Oceania and Europe. With rich expertise in dealing with all types of shipping, both massive order and compact ones, we've got created extensive contacts within numerous local and international shipping organizations. We can ship your order speedy and safely to anyplace in the globe.
PRLog (Press Release) - Nov. 19, 2012 - 2012 Release two Autocom CDP+ is really a diagnostic tool used using a Pc or Pocket Pc and Autocoms strong Automobiles Diagnostic computer software,generating it a strong and versatile tool for all car shops, fleet owners, car testing, road service, police and armed forces. Autocom CDP+ is really a fast and trustworthy diagnostic tool serving as a link among automobile and laptop or computer.MB star c3
It works on each old and new vehicles.obd2 scanner
Merely connect Autocom CDP+ to the diagnostic socket in the automobile and it is going to communicate together with the diagnostic software program installed on your Computer.nexiq
With Vehicles, you happen to be capable to perform brand precise diagnostics for cars and light vans from 1988 onwards. A total of 47 distinct brands. With TRUCKS computer software package, you're capable to perform brand particular diagnostics for light and heavy commercial cars, buses and trailers from 1995 onwards. A total of 37 distinct brands. The diagnostic program GENERIC is designed for the legislation primarily based diagnostics, specially targeted for emission related fault codes. GENERIC is included in Cars and TRUCKS packages. Multiplexer function, 2xHS CAN (ISO 11898-2), SW CAN (SAE J2411), K/L (ISO 9141-2), VPW (J1850), PWM (J1850), RS485 (J1708), TTL and (SPI, analog in, 5volt out) Attributes Advantages of Autocom CDP+ * FLIGHT RECORDER. Using the flight recorder function, you are able to record parameters in true time although that you are driving a automobile.creader vi
Throughout recording, you could, having a press of a button, highlight the certain error in order that you may investigate the detected error at a later time. Autocom CDP+ is equipped with built-in memory thus removing the should bring a personal computer.gm tech2
Memory cart not consist of in package. * MULTI COLOUR INDICATOR. With all the multi colour indicator on Autocom CDP+, you have full manage of your diagnostic method.oki chip
Diverse colors and sound communicates the status along with the placement of your indicator enables you to view it from a far. One example is, in the event the indicator alternates among blue and green the Autocom CDP+ is in communication with the automobile handle unit. * CONNECTOR WITH LED. To find the diagnostic connector inside the vehicle with ease, even if it's situated within a dark and inaccessible place, there is a LED around the 16-pin connector to help you along. The location as well as the style permits the light to function even when utilizing the adaptor cable for vehicles without a 16-pin diagnostic socket. * VOLTAGE Check.MB star c4
When Autocom CDP+ is connected to the automobile, the unit will verify the battery voltage in the automobile and automatically adjusts itself towards the vehicle's voltage level of 12 or 24 volts. When the voltage gets too higher or also low, Autocom CDP+ will warn you with each sound and light and also you will also be alerted by means of the battery icon in our diagnostic computer software.lenovo e47
* CHASSIS Number VIN. In our Automobiles software, we've got a smart function that enables you to study out the chassis quantity from the car which you would like to diagnose. This ensures that the best model and year is chosen automatically. Furthermore, engine code for automobiles, that are typically accessible on the markets, is also selected automatically. * ISS. Intelligent Program Scan (ISS) scans via all of the systems inside the car and displays the fault codes which can be stored in every single program.lexia 3 pp2000
This saves time and you get a fast overview in the actual status in the whole car.xhorse
When the ISS is total, you'll be able to then choose a certain handle technique to analyse the outcomes further on. * ISI. Intelligent Program Identification (ISI) identifies and selects automatically the type of controller that's mounted in the vehicle.digimaster 3
This ensures that the diagnostic session is performed correctly together with the appropriate parameters as expected.vas 5054
* REPORT FUNCTION. Under this function tab, you'll be capable of see the adaptations and adjustments which can be achievable to get a certain car without having getting the car close to you. With each other with all the help texts as a guide, you could program and be efficient within your work; even under complex circumstances.MB star c4
* OBD-FUNCTIONS. Autocom CDP+ is equipped with an special multiplexer technology, which makes it possible for it to be used on all forms of automobiles, no matter voltage levels and communication standards.nexiq 125032
For those cars that usually do not use the normal 16-pin connector, we present a comprehensive set of certified and customized adapter cables and kits. * UNIVERSAL. For most OBD functions, for instance adjustments and programmings, you'll find detailed instructions and help texts to help you in your diagnosis operate.obd2 reader
You are going to come across step by step information about prerequisites, preparation and implementation of different functions; generating even essentially the most complicated function very simple to carry out.autocom
* Help FUNCTION. For many OBD functions, which include adjustments and programmings, you will discover detailed instructions and assist texts to assist you within your diagnosis function.lexia3
You might uncover step by step information about prerequisites, preparation and implementation of various functions; generating even essentially the most complicated function basic to carry out.autocom cdp pro
Functions Positive aspects Gray interface (new cdp+ top quality A) LED obd cable USB cable (three meter) DVD 2012-2 software program AUTOCOM CDP + Package which includes: 1pc x AUTOCOM CDP PRO+ with OBD2 cable 1pc x USB Cable 1pc x DVD (2012 Release two) Notice: - TURN OFF your world wide web connection! (for setup and activation only. For those who applied alreday old verison autocom, for use interface you need make frimware update: Connect interface to car or truck (for power) and connect to the computer system.vas 5054a
Setting, hardware setup, then click button "update". You need wait couple of minutes for frimware update. When finished creating frimware update, then you can use autocom 2012.two release Very same actions as set up application for turcks. We are going to not answer mail if haven't referance number.

Please Click the link:
gm tech 2

obd2 scanner

obd2 scanner

+1
+8
-1

Brett is an excellent quarterback; he grew up in my area and had a great high school career. He originally committed to Cal, but his father convinced him to switch to Stanford. He would be starting at Cal now if he started there. Anyway, Cal's loss is Columbia's gain.

+1
+11
-1