@thechickwhoclicks / via Instagram

It’s the last day of reading week! From all of us here at Spectrum, we wish you all the luck in the world—you’re gonna need it in order to push through these next few days.

With all the studying and essay writing going on, you may not have known that Orgo Night may not be in Butler 209 while fuckboi style is slowly making a wintry comeback. This week has been wild, so let’s get right to this week’s snaps.

26FL9zXmN11ecNoGY.gif

We get that it’s finals, but why were you up so late in the first place? You need your beauty sleep! Follow this simple logic: gates shut = eyes shut.

It’s the end of an era. Hopefully someone will be able to carry on the series next semester.

Just when you thought the season for salmon shorts was finally over, they come back stronger than ever. Not only do you get to see saucy pink legs all summer, but now there’s a line of long pants for the winter? I don’t think my heart can take it.

We'll all need some support this week, even if it's just coming from Mr. Hedgehog ( but honestly, I'll take what I can get at this point). Thanks for the motivation.

You mean tomorrow. Either way, the statue is all of us.

Got some ~amazing~ snaps to share? Wanna be *famous*? Add us on Snapchat by scanning the code below or searching for @CUSpectrum, and you may get featured. Be sure to check out last week's snaps, too.

*You probably won’t get really famous.

Huber Gonzalez is a Columbia College sophomore and Spectrum’s deputy editor. He also runs the Spectrum Snapchat, if you hadn’t already picked up on that. Be sure to send him snaps—it distracts him from all of the work he has to do. Reach him at huber.gonzalez@columbiaspectator.com or like... on Snapchat.

week in snapchats finals