@thepleasurist / via Instagram

You’ve got four finals, three papers, annoying Sheila has roped everyone in your suite into Secret Santa, your cousins are spending the holidays with you, and you need to bribe your TA with a festive thingamabob to pass rather than D or fail.

Turns out there are quite a few present-worthy products in MoHi. We’ve ventured into some fave shops like Book Culture and Janoff’s, and more obscure shops that you probably don’t frequent like Liberty House, Mondel Chocolates, and Party & More.

So you don't have to wander too far from campus in search of the perfect gift, here are some under $20 options from MoHi's finest, best suited for all sorts of needy recipients.

Graphic by Kevin Ledee / Staff Designer

Whether you need a Secret Santa gift ASAP or you have no time between finals ending and Christmas morning starting when you get back home, take a 30-minute break from Butler and run over to one of these MoHi stores to stock up on gifts this holiday season.

Sophia Hotung is Spectrum’s editor and a Barnard junior. She thinks Pairs in Pears is excessive. Reach her at sophia.hotung@columbiaspectator.com.

Marisa Brown is a Spectrum staff writer and Barnard senior. She contributed by adventuring around MoHi to look in shops, and wanted to buy everything English major-related in Book Culture. Reach her at marisa.brown@columbiaspectator.com.

secret santa mohi presents Book Culture mondel janoff’s Liberty House
nextstory