@mangolddigitalphotography / via instagram

Wanna take a quick study break and win a Muji package? Are you trying to keep the holiday vibes alive?

10ZlYZwdw2tpWo.gif

“That can only mean one thing…”

Finals season is upon us. But no matter how stressed we may be, we should all try to spread some holiday cheer. And what better way to do so than by decorating your dorm room?

Whether you bought a mini menorah or made a DIY wreath out of soda cans, hopefully you’ve been able to make your living space slightly more exciting. No matter how cheerful your room has become, we wanna see it.

Have you completely transformed your room into a holiday paradise? Do you consider the trash on the ground to be part of your decorations? Snapchat us your room, and you may win a Muji gift package (because you all love that shit, and Spectrum wants to spread some love this season).

Want to enter and maybe win some aesthetically pleasing pens? Snap us @CUSpectrum, scan the code below, or tag us on Instagram.

Spectrum holds a bunch of contests. Some give you Muji, some give fame and glory. Why not join in on the fun? Be sure to check out worst roommate stories and best winter attire.

Huber Gonzalez is a Columbia College sophomore and Spectrum’s associate editor in charge of user-generated content. He created the masterpiece you see up above and has created several more. Reach him at huber.gonzalez@columbiaspectator.com to request to see all of his artistic creations.

competition muji