Opinion | Op-eds

Reflexive PC-ness is problem for Theta, Chad Washington

Yesterday, members of Kappa Alpha Theta were “outed” as un-PC for brandishing “Mexican” paraphernalia at an Olympics-themed party. Immediately, I was reminded of Chad Washington’s arrest last spring. Online commentators claimed racism was at work, expressed sentiment against the athletic community, and relayed condemnation from the student body—all within five minutes, and with hardly a peep of concern for the victim. 

I assumed it would blow over, but instead there emerged vulgar tweets by members of the football team, which incited students to call for their expulsion. There was a crusade to denounce the alleged racism in the name of political correctness, yet some of the commentary on Washington’s identity as an African-American athlete was stereotypical, and thus un-PC. These allegations have persisted despite the dismissal of the charges. These two events demonstrate that there is a lot of confusion about the purpose of political correctness, a confusion that undermines the value of discourse and on-campus diversity.

[Related: Smells like political correctness]

Enter the “Political Correctness Police,” the term I use for those as vocal as they are misguided when it comes to social justice. The PCP were the most aware of Washington’s identity as an African-American athlete, and this detail figured in their commentary days before anyone knew the circumstances of the incident. Similarly, the PCP pounced on the members of Theta for their alleged cultural appropriation, placing the emphasis of the story around sorority girls dressing in sombreros and mustaches to represent Mexican culture, and omitting the other nationalities equally stereotyped and poked fun at, such as the “German Olympic team” wearing lederhosen and the “French Olympic team” brandishing berets and baguettes. 

Columbia students have a proud and well-earned reputation for speaking out, but the diatribes of our most vocal today reflect a culture of outrage on campus. Columbia students—especially the PCP—often rush to condemn remarks that fall out of line by pulling the “racist,” “sexist,” or “elitist” cards, prefaced by the ubiquitous phrase, “check your privilege.” 

But where PC-ness is meant to minimize offense against the disadvantaged, we have instead made any calm discussions on race, gender, and socioeconomic status off-limits. The PCP take issue with people of privilege approaching situations that include any kind of minority, and then condemn them for that privilege. This is wrong. The discussion cannot just be about the underprivileged—not when the privileged are in a position to effect change. We have to realize that change requires extending compassion to those whose worldviews are less politically correct than our own.

[Related: What is privilege?]

This “reflexive” PC-ness also reinforces the otherness of social groups. For instance, the PCP used the controversial tweets and other “public displays of bigotry” to perpetuate the “nasty athlete” stereotype. A similar projection emerged with the “privileged prep school brat” stereotype that monopolized Overheard Columbia, based on submissions of questionable authorship.

The PCP’s impulse to think in terms of groups instead of individuals comes from an admirable intention, but reflects a perversion of the ideology behind social justice movements, and has to stop. No lone individual is truly characteristic of a group. We should thus never chalk one person’s behavior up to characteristics that implicate entire groups. Self-awareness about micro-aggressions and internalized oppression are not a given; they are learned and can be unlearned.

We can never hope to achieve a post-racist, post-sexist, post-elitist society if every aspect of our lives is an issue of group identity. Especially not when the language we use in the name of PC-ness only reinforces the barriers that we seek to eliminate—including those dividing the majority from the minority, and minority groups from each other. How can we reap the benefits of student diversity when the lingering fear of sounding un-PC to people of diverse identities forces us to walk on eggshells during discourse for fear of offending them?

We must end the PCP’s monopoly on justice, in which individuals are barred from discourse and criticized for their private expression due to their position of privilege. Those who’ve challenged the PCP in the past failed to upend the establishment because their personal privilege undermined the credibility of their arguments. I’m different because I’m a lower-middle class gay Dominican—a collective of marginalized identities that spares me from PCP scrutiny and allows me to have a say in these issues, which is an ironic privilege in itself. Just think about how you’d be reading this article if I were a rich, white, heterosexual male.

So, members of the PCP, I share your underlying values. I too want a tolerant campus. And when I say campus, I mean world, because as you love to point out, learning isn’t limited to the classroom. Join my cause and make PC-ness something more than a cause in and of itself. Spend some time with the less politically correct. Promote diversity by living it. Then we’ll talk.

The author is a Columbia College junior majoring in sustainable development.

To respond to this op-ed, or to submit an op-ed, contact opinion@columbiaspectator.com

Man, I definitely thought this was going to end with "the author is a first-year in Columbia College."

+1
+11
-1
Nope posted on

just a major in sustainable development

+1
-15
-1

And that implies what? That we are somehow less competent?

+1
+14
-1

No, it would have just given him an excuse for sounding so ignorant

+1
-17
-1
menckenman posted on

A tree falling in the forest; a tempest in a Keurig machine; a non-event.
Parties like this are and always have been meant to be self-deprecating, stupid and meaningless and fun for the attendees . At some point in your mental and emotional development, all you breast-pounders, you will achieve the epiphany that every single event in this world is not meant to have an effect or a meaning, and is not going to be congruent with your personal attitudes or feelings.
I doubt KAT has any interest in the Mexican flag, good or bad, and I doubt Mexico is aware of KAT, either here or anywhere in the world.
Suggestion: stop feeling so sensitive and self-centric. The world doesn’t always go the way you want. Save your energy for real issues. Give it a rest.

+1
+17
-1

At some point in your mental and emotional development, all you breast-pounders, you will achieve the epiphany that every single event in this world is not meant to have an effect or a meaning, and is not going to be congruent with your personal attitudes or feelings.

+1
+8
-1

Why can't i upvote this

+1
+2
-1
Agent Kim posted on

JOIN THE ILLUMINATI illuminati.order100@yahoo.com JOIN THE ILLUMINATI FROM SOUTH AFRICA, USA, OR ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD TODAY BE RICH, FAME, AND POSSES POWER.email us on illuminati.order100@yahoo.com for immediate initiation New members registration is now open online now !!!!! BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. A Cash Reward of USD $300,000 USD A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $120,000 USD A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. One year Golf Membership package A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World A total Lifestyle change Access to Bohemian Grove Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. If you are interested call the agent now send your e-mail to illuminati.order100@yahoo.com for immediately initiation.New members registration is now open online -

E-mail via illuminati.order100@yahoo.com

JOIN THE ILLUMINATI AND GET RICH AND POSSES POWER...

+1
-1
-1

i think this writer is on PCP

+1
-26
-1

Great article Ryan, this is great!

+1
+32
-1
Rihana Diabo posted on

Great article Ryan!!

+1
+25
-1
CC '14 posted on

Well done mate. Thank you

+1
+23
-1
in the spirit of the article posted on

before this comment section erupts into a shitshow, please recognize that it took a lot of guts for ryan to publish something like this and that just disparaging his opinions with a snarky dismissive comment is literally the opposite of what he's advocating for. so disagree all you like but please contribute to a discussion rather than just inflating your own sense of moral self righteousness.

+1
+83
-1

I think the comments on Christian's article yesterday - and those that have already started to rack up here - are a reflection of exactly what Ryan is writing against: few to none of them are substantive, but instead intend to immediately shut down any and all conversation just because we're faced with someone who proscribes to a different definition of "offensive" than we personally do.

+1
+41
-1
Agreed posted on

Yes. This. And it's what people on both side of the argument are doing.

+1
+9
-1
CC'16 posted on

As Columbia students we are all pretty privileged in that we get to have these conversations. But at the same time, we are all pretty sheltered in that we don't typically find ourselves in conversation with people who don't adhere to our conception of what is PC. That's not real life. You can't create change if you just criticize or shut out anyone who isn't as PC as you. This is a great article for addressing that.

+1
+36
-1
Mark King BC '16 posted on

While I agree that certain amounts of fervor in policing language can be unproductive, I think you're missing a core part of the social justice that you reference a number of times in this article. Making generalizations about athletes cannot be equated to people making generalizations about Asian people or any other minority. This is because athletes are not a minority. They have not been systematically oppressed for generations. Also, your identity does not exempt you from being called out for being sexist, racist, homophobic, or anything else. Furthermore, even if a minority status awards someone an advantage in a specific place or kind of discourse, it does make it a privilege. Privilege comes from the consistent, ongoing oppression of those without privilege. It comes from a much larger structure than small benefits in very specific instances. I understand where you're coming from in wanting to support a fuller dialogue, I just feel that you're missing a couple of key points in why people regulate some kinds of language and not others.

+1
+38
-1
"Mark" went to Barnard? posted on

Almost as questionable as your line of logic, seeming how you don't even exist according to Columbia's uni search, but keep stoking the flames, troll! You are everything that is wrong with society.

+1
-78
-1
Mark King (Still BC '16) posted on

Dude...I'm trans. I definitely exist.

+1
+94
-1
Directed at "'Mark' went to Barnard?" posted on

(212) 746-5317

+1
-4
-1
Becca Meyer posted on

wow this is one of the most horrible comments I've seen on spec.
a) transgender men go to barnard
b) if someone is brave enough to put their name, school, and year on a spec comment how dare you question whether or not they actually exist just because you can't find them in a uni search (again see point a)
c) mark's point was intelligent, thought out, and respectful, unlike yours.
d) "you are everything that is wrong with society" in what universe do you think it's ok to say this to a person gracefully airing his opinion

+1
+69
-1
becca posted on

sorry, i posted this before i realized that mark had already replied

+1
+1
-1

Did you really compare their French and German costumes, to their Mexican ones? I agree that there is a reflexice political correctness to a certain extent, but the French and German stereotypes (countries that are historically associated with white people) don't carry the history and racism that the Mexican ones do.

+1
-15
-1

+1
-21
-1
Yay posted on

Thank you for writing this!

+1
+4
-1

The PCP, also known as the SJW (Social Justice Warrior)

+1
-1
-1
Check Your Privilege posted on

LOL

+1
-10
-1

everyone should check this out:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.700070940035904.1073741831.479184565457877&type=3

+1
-1
-1
They are Mexican posted on

They are allowed to express their culture how they want to. Even more, they're not even wearing costumes. It's one cutout.

+1
-7
-1

this event was staged in lerner party space. Chicano Caucus had everyone that stopped by their stand take a photo with the cutout, including people of non-mexican heritage.

+1
+2
-1
CC'15 posted on

Just because they did it doesn't mean it's okay. There were girls from minority groups in the Jamaica and Japan pictures that Theta posted, and they seemed pretty okay doing what they were doing. But a few individuals of a minority group, who don't take offense to a certain representation of their group, cannot be and should not be representative of what everyone else in their group thinks. Maybe the board members of Chicano Caucus thought this would be a great way to introduce and portray Mexican culture, but it certainly doesn't undo the fact that it still is a stereotypical representation of the culture.

+1
+1
-1

Let's see:
Private party, no public political or racial statement intended or implied, college undergrads having a good time, acting a bit silly but age-appropriate, no overt deliberate denigration......I gotta think some folks are really taking this downtown. Are there no issues out there more relevant or important?
You folks are really desperate for an issue, any issue. Go get a life, study harder, and maybe make some friends. When you see the real thing in all its ugliness, you will understand the difference between that and a sorority party. Then we'll see what sort of cojones you have.

+1
+5
-1
uhhhhhhhh posted on

"Enter the “Political Correctness Police,” the term I use for those as vocal as they are misguided when it comes to social justice. The PCP were the most aware of Washington’s identity as an African-American athlete, and this detail figured in their commentary days before anyone knew the circumstances of the incident. Similarly, the PCP pounced on the members of Theta for their alleged cultural appropriation, placing the emphasis of the story around sorority girls dressing in sombreros and mustaches to represent Mexican culture, and omitting the other nationalities equally stereotyped and poked fun at, such as the “German Olympic team” wearing lederhosen and the “French Olympic team” brandishing berets and baguettes."

Yo, this dude is deeply confused. He seems to be literally grouping everyone he disagrees with into a single category, despite from the fact that all of the views he cites probably come from completely opposing sides.

Re: Chad: A hate crime is a hate crime, so Chad Washington's racial identity is less important than the fact that he directed violence and racist vitriol towards an Asian American. There is no contradiction in a PoC perpetrating racism against another PoC, so Ryan is correct in saying that it's actually un-PC to make a big deal about Washington's race. But then he says that the PCP were the ones who made the biggest fuss about it. I have literally no idea what point he's trying to make there.

People who viewed the Mexican costumes as racist but not the French or German ones would argue that cultural appropriation isn't an equal exchange, anymore than racism is--that is, what makes the Mexican costumes racist in the first place as opposed to merely perpetuating stereotypes, is that the Mexican and by extension the Latin@ identity is accompanied by a history of marginalization and legal discrimination within the context of the U.S. and the West, whereas France and Germany have enjoyed opposite experiences. This is literally part of a complex cultural and sociological debate that did not start in the minds of fevered "PCPs," but rather in the classrooms of colleges and academic institutions like Columbia.

Mr. Elivo could walk into any professor's office in the CSER department and ask one of them to explain the context and history behind this issue to him. I think it would be a valuable education.

+1
-5
-1
Part of the problem posted on

I agree with a lot of this, but we really need to stop telling people who disagree with us that they don't know any history or sociology. Perhaps they do, perhaps they don't. Given that – as the above comment acknowledges – much of the content around these issues is generated and still discussed in debates, the fact that someone doesn't come around to the same conclusion as you does not necessarily mean that they do not know history. This is the type of un-constructive dialogue Ryan mentions.

+1
+9
-1

Wait, bringing historical and sociological context into a debate constitutes "un-constructive" dialogue? Then what, pray tell me, what constitute a constructive one?

+1
0
-1
Clearly you didn't read the comment posted on

It's not saying that you can't bring context in. What it is saying is that instead of telling someone, "I suggest go to CSER" to get educated, say "Clearly you haven't considered the history of oppression...." Because there's a good chance someone knows their history (or thinks they do) and will ignore the rest of your comment; just get around to what you want to say...

Whoever commented this is undoubtedly acting in a problematic way: you didn't even read the comment closely. The difference between what was written and what you claimed it said involves more than a nuance. It's pretty damn obvious

+1
+4
-1

"I’m different because I’m a lower-middle class gay Dominican—a collective of marginalized identities that spares me from PCP scrutiny and allows me to have a say in these issues, which is an ironic privilege in itself."

......That is neither ironic nor privileged. That is fair. Just as we would give preference to a starving man to talk about hunger than a man who never went without food a day in his life. Just as we would give more weight to a woman expressing her opinion over a woman's issue than we would give a man. Just like I would rather take advice about adulthood from an actual adult than I would from a teenager. The logic behind that is of the simplest kind.

+1
-3
-1

But read the next sentence: "Just think about how you’d be reading this article if I were a rich, white, heterosexual male."

I think his point is that even if he used the same exact words as he did in this article, yet was a straight rich white dude, we would tune out to what he was saying. Whereas, because he's none of those things, we give more credence to what he has to say, even though a straight rich white dude could make an equally cogent argument.

+1
+12
-1

"even though a straight rich white dude could make an equally cogent argument." This is a question of how much space a person gets to bring take up, not logic. As a PoC, I'd argue that Ryan's logic is neither sensible nor cogent, and to be frank, the entire op-ed rather pisses me off. But he is bringing something in that no white person can--his own authentic and lived experiences of being a PoC that imbues this logic with more credibility than a white person who has never experienced racism in their life. I'd argue that this is still fair in a much more substantial way than suggesting that everyone's opinion matters exactly the same amount on every issue.

+1
-5
-1

"Immediately, I was reminded of Chad Washington’s arrest last spring." Are you actually kidding me? Chad Washington physically harassed someone. The football team made pointedly offensive comments against gays, jews, and women. HOW did a few women wearing obviously harmless costumes that no one can admit they were directly offended or made unsafe by them be even a tiny bit comparable? The neckbeards at spec need to stop publishing students' names online for the world to google whenever they do anything wrong. Chad Washington was wrong, these women made a mistake. There's a huge difference.

+1
+3
-1
It's in the article posted on

He commented on the reactions to it, not the events in themselves

+1
0
-1
CC '17 posted on

I 100% agree and found the sentence about the oppressiveness of PC-ness to be spot on. Regarding the original article, I found the party about as offensive as an American-run Chinese food restaurant. Great work! I think it requires a lot of guts to stand up against this inbred culture of political correctness, one that is not just ineffective against its intent but inherently counterproductive.

+1
+3
-1
a "PCP" aka non-mac police (GET IT? HAAA) posted on

This is just one long way of saying "you'll catch more flies with honey than with vinegar" which is really just another way of derailment. I agree with some parts of this article, but the bit describing the "PC Police" is generalizing, misrepresenting, and even patronizing. Reactions of anger and/or disgust to "non-PC" people or actions shouldn't be seen as counterproductive to the social justice cause. When your actions offend someone, instead of getting defensive you should at least see where that offense is being taken, especially since people don't choose to get offended.

This article also posts a lot of false equivalencies-- see Mark's post in the comments somewhere as they are spot on. For instance, the athlete and prep school brat stereotype might be wrong, but it doesn't affect those people mentioned the same way perpetuating a racial stereotype affects a minority group. Also it's very inaccurate to portray social awareness as a privilege, which the article paints as something non-PCs don't have (and therefore are being "silenced" for). Finally, the reason social injustice still occurs isn't because PCPs are promoting otherness and hindering unification; racism, sexism, classism etc. still exist because people *are* still racist, sexist, classist etc., and whether those prejudices stem from ignorance or not doesn't change the fact that they are still perpetuating them. People in more privileged positions are at best ignorant/do nothing to change status quo and at worst actively seek to oppress the marginalized minority.

TL;DR Stop telling us to be nice and to dumb down for "non-PC" people. I personally like displaying etiquette in discussions about social justice issues, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't have to feel bad about calling someone out for being offensive; telling me to be polite is another way of telling me to put that offending person's feelings first, even though you're ironically not considering mine. If a non-PC person really cared about those causes they should know to look beyond the tone of someone's argument/reaction/opinion/etc. Like you said, self-awareness can be learned, so ignorance is not an excuse.

+1
0
-1
same one posted on

ugh, meant to say "doesn't mean I SHOULD have to feel bad..."

+1
+2
-1
CC and proud of it posted on

lolz classic Barnard girl :)
I'm sure you're studying all about this stuff in your joint Human Rights / Gender Studies major.
P.S. Learn what TL;DR means

+1
-5
-1
haha actually im CS tho id study HR/GS/etc too if i had time posted on

but thanks for again showing why there is a need for such majors. anyway apparently a couple of sentences is still TL 4 u, CC would be ashamed

+1
+2
-1

THANK YOU

+1
-2
-1
YfLXYsh posted on

buy valium online many 10mg valium get high - much valium pills

+1
0
-1
nGEImn posted on

buy tramadol cod tramadol for dogs online - tramadol 50 mg uses

+1
0
-1
dxcmGoyxk posted on

order valium online valium street price 5mg - generic valium wikipedia

+1
0
-1
CwPmafYiT posted on

more information oxycodone and valium drug interactions - purchase valium mastercard

+1
0
-1
BBHxbRKyG posted on

generic valium que es mejor diazepam y valium - valium xanax same drug test

+1
0
-1
mRJTButrg posted on

buy genuine valium uk valium side effects weight loss - how much does volume cost in mexico

+1
0
-1
qOWaVrGB posted on

nastynets.com mastercard xanax online no prescription - klonopin xanax drug test

+1
0
-1
YywNUCAO posted on

buy valium online long does 10mg valium stay - buy valium uk no prescription

+1
0
-1
ktYaL posted on

buy valium from thailand valium non generic - buy cheap generic valium

+1
0
-1
NnHNa posted on

reference tramadol 50 mg vs advil - can you buy tramadol over the counter

+1
0
-1
orncU posted on

internet taking 5 xanax bars - xanax 6469

+1
0
-1
kdXLl posted on

view website xanax side effects weight gain - order xanax online uk

+1
0
-1
mDHKIKO posted on

buy tramadol online buy tramadol medication - buy tramadol cod overnight

+1
0
-1
koEyAiw posted on

buy tramadol online safe place order tramadol online - tramadol dosage pets

+1
0
-1
rszKc posted on

ambien 10 mg 6 ambien overdose - ambien side effects rage

+1
0
-1
qtPOX posted on

link ativan qtc - ativan 0.5 mg

+1
0
-1
zWUHXX posted on

ambien enhance ambien high - buy cheap ambien no prescription

+1
0
-1
Agent Kim posted on

JOIN THE ILLUMINATI AND GET RICH AND POSSES POWER

+1
0
-1
JOINING THE ILLUMINATI posted on

Do you desire Fame, Riches, Powers, Wealth and do you want all your dreams to come to pass? Are you an upcoming artist, dancer, businessman etc the Great Illuminati Society offers you a life time opportunity of making your desires come to accomplishment. If you are interested contact us now for more information on how you will be fully initiated to the Illuminati and get all you seeks in life. email:shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com...

+1
0
-1
HOW I BECAME RICH AND FAMOUS posted on

GREAT ILLUMINATI TEMPLE Of MONEY AND POWER,
JOIN THE ILLUMINATI shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com

Are you a business man or woman, political, musician, student,
the you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 1million dollars
in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary...

BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.

A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD
A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD
A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
One year Golf Membership package
A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
A total Lifestyle change
Access to Bohemian Grove
Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.

If you are interested e-mail info to:shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com for immediately initiation.New members registration is now open online

+1
0
-1
CALL THIS NUMBER:+2347034686358 TO BECOME AN ILLUMINATI posted on

JOIN ILLUMINATI ONLINE TODAY
THIS IS THE ILLUMINATI .IT IS OUR PRIORITY TO HAVE NEW MEMBERS AMONG US.THE ILLUMINATI IS ONLY HERE FOR THREE REASONS,WHICH ARE-
1..POWER
2..WEALTH
3..FAME
ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO SERVE THE GREAT BATHPHOMENT, AND ALL YOU WISH WILL BE YOURS. WE DO NOT CHARGE NEW MEMBER FOR ANY THING. NOTE.. YOU ARE TO FILL THE FORM BELOW.

NAME...............
COUNTRY...........
AGE..........
PHONE NUMBER.............
PARENT NAME............... OCCUPATION............
PARENT OCCUPATION.........
GIVE LITTLE EXPLANATION
WHY YOU WANT TO BE A
MEMBER....

AFTER JOINING THE HOOD YOU WILL BE REWARDED WITH THE SOME OF
$30,MILLIONS DOLLARS FOR A START AS A NEW MEMBER OF THE ILLUMINATI
AND ALSO BE EARNING $50,000 MONTHLY AND WE GIVE JOB OPPORTUNITY TO
LEGITIMATE MEMBER IN ANY COUNTRY OF YOUR CHOICE.CONTACT US VIA
THIS EMAIL:shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,$$$$
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,$$$$
,,,,,,,,,,,$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
,,,,,,,$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
,,,,,$$$$$$$,,,,,,,$$$$,,,,$$$$$$$$
,,,$$$$$$,,,,,,,,,,$$$$,,,,,,,,$$$$$$$
,,$$$$$$,,,,,,,,,,,$$$$,,,,,,,,,,$$$$$$
,,$$$$$$,,,,,,,,,,,$$$$
,,$$$$$$,,,,,,,,,,,$$$$
,,,$$$$$$,,,,,,,,,,$$$$
,,,,$$$$$$$$,,,,,,$$$$
,,,,,,$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
,,,,,,,,,,$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,$$$$,$$$$$$$$$$
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,$$$$,,,,,,,$$$$$$$
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,$$$$,,,,,,,,,,$$$$$$
$$$$$$$,,,,,,,,,,,,$$$$,,,,,,,,,,$$$$$$$
,$$$$$$,,,,,,,,,,,,$$$$,,,,,,,,,,$$$$$$$
,,$$$$$$$,,,,,,,,,,$$$$,,,,,,,,$$$$$$$$
,,,$$$$$$$$,,,,,,,$$$$,,,,,,$$$$$$$$
,,,,,,$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
,,,,,,,,,,$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,$$$$$$$$
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,$$$$
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,$$$$$

GET BACK TO US AS SOON AS YOU FILL THE FORM...

+1
0
-1
BENEFITS OF BECOMING AN ILLUMINATI MEMBER posted on

A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD
One year Golf Membership package
A total Lifestyle change
Access to Bohemian Grove

+1
0
-1

My Name is Racheal Vivian, I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr Shakes spell temple, on what he has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband with his great spell, I was married to this man called Mathew we were together for a long time and we love each other but when I was unable to give him a child after 2 years, he left me and told me he can't continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man. My friend gave his email to me and asked me to contact him but I didn't want to because I doubted at first but later reconsidered because it's so rear for a man to be as powerful like she said. So I contacted her through this email ( shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com) You won't believe this when I contacted this man and told him my problems he cast the spell and my ex came back begging on his knees and asking me to forgive him. Not only that after a month I miss my monthly flow, when I went to my doctor, he confirm that I am pregnant so I told myself that I will testify to the whole wide world about the wonders of the powerful man if I give birth successfully. I am so happy today because I am a mother of a bouncing baby girl, thank you once again the great Dr Shakes Spear for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of the following situations :
(1) If you want your ex-back.
(2) If you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) Herbal care
(10) if you are unable to satisfy your wife sex desire due to low err action.
(11) If your menstruation refuse to come out the day it suppose or over flows.
(12) If your work refuse to pay you, people owing you.
(13) Solve a land issue and get it back.
(14) Did your family Denny you of your right?
(15) Do you have a low sperm count?
(16) Are you contesting for any political position in your country?
(17) Case solves E.T.C
You are free to contact him at ( shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com ) ..... CONTACT HIM NOW FOR ALL ANSWERS TO ANY KIND OF PROBLEMS:shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com

+1
0
-1

(1) If you want your ex-back.
(2) If you always have bad dreams.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) Herbal care
(15) Do you have a low sperm count?
(17) Case solves E.T.C

+1
0
-1
yOlFOAvR posted on

tramadol no prescription tramadol 50mg information - order tramadol legally

+1
0
-1

My name is Peace..I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster once when i went to Africa to Execute some business..He is really powerful.The woman i wanted to marry left me 3 weeks to our weeding ceremony and my life was upside down.she was with me for 3 years and i really love her so much..she left me for another man with no reason..when i called her she never picked up my calls and she don’t want to see me around her…so,when i told the man what happened.he helped me to do some readings,and after the readings he made me to realize that the other man has done some spells over my wife and that is the reason why she left me..he told me he will help me to cast a spell that bring her back.At first i was skeptical but i just gave it a try…In 2 days,she called me herself and came to me apologizing..I cant believe she can ever come back to me again EMAIL: shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com .... CONTACT HIM TODAY VIA THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: shakesspear23@yahoo.com shakesspear23@gmail.com AS HIS POWERS ARE SO STRONG AND VERY EFFECTIVE AND HAS NO BAD EFFECT INSTEAD IT HAVE A VERY GOOD RESULT AFTER CASTING THE SPELL.

+1
0
-1
CANNABIS OIL TO CURE CANCER:shakesspear23@yahoo.com posted on

My wife has been suffering from thyroid cancer which was confirmed to be stage four, the doctor told me there was little he could do since she wasn’t responding to treatment but a friend of mine came to our rescue by ordering this cannabis oil from Shakes Spear which he said has been helping some patient fight against cancer of various types so we decided to give it a chance, so far my wife is improving perfectly very well and presently she can walk around the house all by herself. I felt its necessary i let others who are suffering from this acute disease that once you have a good cannabis oil it can really give one a sound second chance of living. by chance if you happen to be in need of this cannabis oil you can contact Shakes Spear who supplied I and my wife with this email: shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com

HE FIX THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS TO ALL
ACROSS THE GLOBE ON:
1. Getting your lover or husband back
2. Spiritual bulletproof
3. Training
4. Money spell
5. Long life spell
6. Prosperity spell
7. Protection spell
8. Get a job spell
9. Becoming a manager spell
10. Get a huge loan without paying any fee spell
11. Getting your scam money back
12. Child spell
13. Pregnancy spell
14. Freedom spell
15. Love spell
16, vanishing spell
17. Invisible human spell
18. Success or pass spell
19. Marriage spell
20. Avenging spell
21. Popularity spell
22. Killing spell
23. Cancer spell
24. Supernatural power spell
25. Madness spell
26. Free house loan spell
27. Production spell of films and movie
28. Hiv/aids spell
29. Tuberculosis spell
30. Loose weight and body spell

contact me of any of these problem as I got solution to all... MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS:shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com

+1
0
-1

My wife has been suffering from thyroid cancer which was confirmed to be stage four, the doctor told me there was little he could do since she wasn’t responding to treatment but a friend of mine came to our rescue by ordering this cannabis oil from Shakes Spear which he said has been helping some patient fight against cancer of various types so we decided to give eit a chance, so far my wife is improving perfectly very well and presently she can walk around the house all by herself. I felt its necessary i let others who are suffering from this acute disease that once you have a good cannabis oil it can really give one a sound second chance of living. by chance if you happen to be in need of this cannabis oil you can contact Shakes Spear who supplied I and my wife with this email: shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com

HE FIX THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS TO ALL
ACROSS THE GLOBE ON:
1. Getting your lover or husband back
2. Spiritual bulletproof
3. Training
4. Money spell
5. Long life spell
6. Prosperity spell
7. Protection spell
8. Get a job spell
9. Becoming a manager spell
11. Getting your scam money back
12. Child spell
13. Pregnancy spell
14. Freedom spell
15. Love spell
16, vanishing spell
17. Invisible human spell
18. Success or pass spell
19. Marriage spell
20. Avenging spell
21. Popularity spell
22. Killing spell
23. Cancer spell
24. Supernatural power spell
25. Madness spell
26. Free house loan spell
27. Production spell of films and movie
28. Hiv/aids spell
29. Tuberculosis spell
30. Loose weight and body spell

+1
0
-1

Good news to everyone reading this comment. I want to share my testimony on how i belong to the world famous illuminate fraternity society, and how i have become more famous, by acquiring huge wealth, riches and fame. Here is how my life changed. A friend of mine that was very rich, wealthy, famous and successful. On one beautiful day, he said to me that he is going to help me, that he is going to show me the way to be successful in life. So i was very happy, i never knew he was a member of the great illuminate society. So i was initiated to the world famous illuminate society, and few days later, i was awarded a contract worth millions of Dollars. Right now as i speak, in my business i am doing very well, i travel the world on business deals, i am now the one that help people to become a member of illuminate, before life was so hard for me and my family. If you want to belong to us today? Send us an email now> joinilluminati205@gmail.com or call +2348105578036 and your life will change for good.

+1
0
-1
illuminati posted on

My stories on how I join the illuminati and became rich and famous.........Hello my fellow friends am Chris from the united state of america, here in los angeles.
am here to give a little brief of my testimony of my on how i got wealthy and famous......it all goes like this....
i was traveling with parent when we had an accident so in the process i lost my parents.
so life went so difficult for me to live, so there comes a day when i was having some talk with my friend about my kind of situation he then told me that there is a way out..
so i ask him what way is that and he told me how he came across a mail of the illuminati help center,so i immediately went further to contact the mail and the man gave me some advise,at first i thought he was a scam later do i know he was my Saviour.........so he ask me to get the illuminati form which i did,my friends to end it all am...... just happy to be mention as one of the greatest and famous millionaire known all over today....
and i believed so many have been scam and may not believe in my testimony, you can as well reach me on my mobile number +1 (201 285 2983) or +1 (360 637 3976)
or you simply contact him via his mail
illuminatiworldleader@gmail.com or phiwhiteilluminati@gmail.com
you can also call his help lines on +2348100368288 or +2348077685946...... he his aways available to help and remember your first pay as a member in the illuminati hood is wort millions of dollars cash into your account......illuminati is so real if you could get in touch with him.

+1
0
-1

MY NAME IS JANICES WALLOCKS FROM HOUSTON,TEXAS.I NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS OR MAGIC UNTIL I MET THIS SPELL CASTER ONCE WHEN I WENT TO AFRICA IN DECEMBER LAST YEAR ON A BUSINESS SUMMIT. HE IS REALLY POWERFUL AND COULD HELP CAST SPELLS TO BRING BACK ONE'S GONE,LOST,MISBEHAVING LOVER LOOKING FOR SOME ONE TO LOVE YOU, BRING BACK LOST MONEY AND MAGIC MONEY SPELL OR SPELL FOR A GOOD JOB.I'M NOW HAPPY & A LIVING TESTIMONY COS THE MAN I HAD WANTED TO MARRY LEFT ME 2 WEEKS BEFORE OUR WEDDING AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN COS OUR RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ON FOR 2YEARS... I REALLY LOVED HIM, BUT HIS MOTHER WAS AGAINST US AND HE HAD NO GOOD PAYING JOB. SO WHEN I MET THIS SPELL CASTER, I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED AND EXPLAINED THE SITUATION OF THINGS TO HIM..AT FIRST I WAS UNDECIDED,SKEPTICAL AND DOUBTFUL, BUT I JUST GAVE IT A TRY. AND IN 7 DAYS WHEN I RETURNED TO TEXAS, MY BOYFRIEND (NOW HUSBAND) CALLED ME BY HIMSELF AND CAME TO ME APOLOGIZING THAT EVERYTHING HAD BEEN SETTLED WITH HIS MOM AND FAMILY AND HE GOT A NEW JOB INTERVIEW SO WE SHOULD GET MARRIED..I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT COS THE SPELL CASTER ONLY ASKED FOR MY NAME AND MY BOYFRIENDS NAME AND ALL I WANTED HIM TO DO... WELL WE ARE HAPPILY MARRIED NOW AND WE ARE EXPECTING OUR LITTLE KID,AND MY HUSBAND ALSO GOT THE NEW JOB AND OUR LIVES BECAME MUCH BETTER. IN CASE ANYONE NEEDS THE SPELL CASTER FOR SOME HELP, HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com ......HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT. HURRY NOW AND CONTACT HIM NOW VIA EMAIL ADDRESS:shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com.

+1
0
-1

My Name is Dan Anelos ..I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster when i contact this man called shakesspear23@yahoo.com Execute some business..He is really powerful..My wife divorce me with no reason for almost 4 years and i tried all i could to have her back cos i really love her so much but all my effort did not work out.. we met at our early age at the college and we both have feelings for each other and we got married happily for 5 years with no kid and she woke up one morning and she told me she’s going on a divorce..i thought it was a joke and when she came back from work she tender to me a divorce letter and she packed all her loads from my house..i ran mad and i tried all i could to have her back but all did not work out..i was lonely for almost 4 years…So when i told the spell caster what happened he said he will help me and he asked for her full name and her picture..i gave him that..At first i was skeptical but i gave it a try cos have tried so many spell casters and there is no solution…so when he finished with the readings,he got back to me that she’s with a man and that man is the reason why she left me…The spell caster said he will help me with a spell that will surely bring her back.but i never believe all this…he told me i will see a positive result within 3 days..3 days later,she called me herself and came to me apologizing and she told me she will come back to me..I cant believe this,it was like a dream cos i never believe this will work out after trying many spell casters and there is no solution..The spell caster is so powerful and after that he helped me with a pregnancy spell and my wife got pregnant a month later..we are now happy been together again and with lovely kid..This spell caster has really changed my life and i will forever thankful to him..he has helped many friends too with similar problem too and they are happy and thankful to him..This man is indeed the most powerful spell caster have ever experienced in life..Am Posting this to the Forum in case there is anyone who has similar problem and still looking for a way out..you can reach him here:shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com... CONTACT THIS GREAT AND POWERFUL SPELL CASTER CALLED SHAKES SPEAR ... HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS :shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com... CONTACT HIM NOW AND BE FAST ABOUT IT SO HE CAN ALSO ATTEND TO YOU BECAUSE THE EARLIER YOU CONTACT HIM NOW THE BETTER FOR YOU TO GET QUICK SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS...

+1
0
-1
TESTIMONY ON EX:shakesspear23@yahoo.com posted on

Hello I am AKPAMU,I am out here to spreed this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex lover back.I was going crazy when my love left me for another girl last month, But when i meet a friend that introduce me to DR SHAKES SPEAR the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to DR SHAKES SPEAR about how my ex love left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it has been done,In the next 2 days,My love called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my love called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact DR Duck at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve.. Contact him direct on: shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com and get your problems solve like me..... ONCE AGAIN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com

+1
0
-1
join illuminati posted on

WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF

ILLUMINATI
WORLDRICHES WITHOUT BLOOD SHARED.
Are you a business
Man, politician, musical, student and you
want to be rich, powerful and be
famous in life. You can achieve your
dreams being a member of the
Illuminati.With this all your dreams and
heart desire can
be fully accomplish. it's well-known fact that Freemasonry/
ILLUMINATI consist of Multi Millionaires, Billionaires who have major
influence regarding most global affairs,
including the
planning of a New World Order. Many
world leaders,
Presidents, Prime Ministers, royalty and
senior executives
of major Fortune 5,000 companies are
members of Freemasonry. Now, for the FIRST TIME IN HISTORY, we are
opening our doors to the masses. JOINING THE ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU
INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR
FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH
FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE.
IT DOES NOT MATTER WHICH PART OF THE WORLD YOU
LIVE IN. if you wish to be a member of this
organisation this is your
opportunity don’t be afraid
CONTACT VIA:
MOBILE: +447031946556 or +2347032073721
MAIL: joinilluminati618@gmail.com
WORSHIP CENTER:BANANA HIGH LAND
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN LIFE DOORS
OPEN
if you want to add our
Agent on whatsapp add +2347032073721

+1
0
-1
join illuminati posted on

WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF

ILLUMINATI
WORLDRICHES WITHOUT BLOOD SHARED.
Are you a business
want to be rich, powerful and be
famous in life. You can achieve your
dreams being a member of the
heart desire can
including the
planning of a New World Order. Many
world leaders,
senior executives
of major Fortune 5,000 companies are
organisation this is your
opportunity don’t be afraid
CONTACT VIA:
MOBILE: +447031946556 or +2347032073721
MAIL: joinilluminati618@gmail.com
WORSHIP CENTER:BANANA HIGH LAND
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN LIFE DOORS
OPEN
if you want to add our
Agent on whatsapp add +2347032073721

+1
0
-1
join illuminati posted on

WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF

ILLUMINATI
WORLDRICHES WITHOUT BLOOD SHARED.
Are you a business
want to be rich, powerful and be
famous in life. You can achieve your
dreams being a member of the
heart desire can
including the
planning of a New World Order. Many
world leaders,
senior executives
of major Fortune 5,000 companies are
organisation this is your
opportunity don’t be afraid
CONTACT VIA:
MOBILE: +447031946556 or +2347032073721
MAIL: joinilluminati618@gmail.com
WORSHIP CENTER:BANANA HIGH LAND
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN LIFE DOORS
OPEN
if you want to add our
Agent on whatsapp add +2347032073721

+1
0
-1
LOVE SPELL HERE:shakesspear23@gmail.com posted on

My Name is QUEEN.I will love to share my testimony to all the people in the forum cos i never thought i will have my girlfriend back and she means so much to me..The girl i want to get marry to left me 4 weeks to our wedding for another man..,When i called her she never picked my calls,She deleted me on her facebook and she changed her facebook status from married to Single...when i went to her to her place of work she told her boss she never want to see me..I lost my job as a result of this cos i cant get myself anymore,my life was upside down and everything did not go smooth with my life...I tried all i could do to have her back to all did not work out until i met a Man when i Travel to Africa to execute some business have been developing some years back..I told him my problem and all have passed through in getting her back and how i lost my job...he told me he gonna help me...i don't believe that in the first place.but he swore he will help me out and he told me the reason why my girlfriend left me and also told me some hidden secrets.i was amazed when i heard that from him..he said he will cast a spell for me and i will see the results in the next couple of days..then i travel back to US the following day and i called him when i got home and he said he's busy casting those spells and he has bought all the materials needed for the spells,he said am gonna see positive results in the next 2 days that is Thursday...My girlfriend called me at exactly 12:35pm on Thursday and apologies for all she had done ..she said,she never knew what she's doing and her sudden behavior was not intentional and she promised not to do that again.it was like am dreaming when i heard that from her and when we ended the call,i called the man and told him my wife called and he said i haven't seen anything yet... he said i will also get my job back in 3 days time..and when its Sunday,they called me at my place of work that i should resume working on Monday and they gonna compensate me for the time limit have spent at home without working..My life is back into shape,i have my girlfriend back and we are happily married now with kids and i have my job back too.This man is really powerful..if we have up to 20 people like him in the world,the world would have been a better place..he has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now..Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help.you can mail him to shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com I cant give out his number cos he told me he don't want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he' will replied to any emails asap..hope he helped u out too..good luck:shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com.ONCE AGAIN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com

+1
0
-1
MY STORY ON EX LOVER HERE posted on

My Name is Mrs BLESSING I was married to my husband for 10 years and we were both bless with two children, living together as one love, until 2012 when things was no longer the way it was [ when he lost his job ]. But when he later gets a new job 6 months after, he stated sleeping outside our matrimonial home which really makes me crazy. Only for me to find out that he was having an affair with the lady that gave him the job. since that day, when i called him, He don't longer pick up my calls, He do not behave how he use to be before he got the job from the lady that he was having an affair with,I have also questioned him on this particular issues several times to please stop all this that what he is doing to me that is causing me to loose my temper and patient, Yet my husbands just still keep on seeing the lady. Until I met a very good friend of mine who was also having a similar problem years back, Who introduced me to a very good love spell caster,When my friend told me about this spell caster i ask her which one is he talking about,That i have used like two spell casters online that are fake.She explained to me that yes that there are really fake spell casters online that are just there to rip off someones money without giving out good result that THIS VERY PARTICULAR SPELL CASTER THAT I AM TELLING YOU ABOUT WAS INTRODUCED TO ME BY THE PRESIDENT OF AMERICA,COS HE IS MY COUSIN.The president directed me to him and gave me his contact that he is a very great spell caster that has helped him solve internal and external problems of his home and also of this country. But i told her that if it has to do with things that i am not interested, but she said that it has nothing to do with pay first. but the only thing she was ask to do when the president gave her the contact was just to go and buy the items to cast the spell,And if you can not get this items,It will only cost you just $150 dollars to like $300 dollars which you will have to send to him via western union or any means he require you to get this charges to him to get material needed to cast the spell this was what i did to get my man on track when he was doing something like this me in the year 2011.I quickly ask her on how i am going to get to this very great and reliable spell caster and also i did not forget the country he was from,She to me that this great spell caster that is so reliable and unique is from NIGERIA.she gave me the spell caster e-mail address and phone number. When i contacted him, i was so surprise when he said that if i have the believe in him and also i have faith that directed me to him that i will get my husband back in the nest three [3] day that i should just relax my mind as everything will go well,He told me to just put my mind at rest that nobody has ever come to him for help and go the same way he or she came.That he will want to first of all assure me that in the next 1,2,3,to 4 days that my husband must and will call me on phone begging and come home to me and go down on his knees and will be begging for forgiveness and even will get a gift to make the reunion sweet.He also told me that his spell casting is forever that there will be no break up again and also that the spell do not have any side effect but just to make you get what you want.Really my people in the world that will stop by to read my story,Or to those that need a very good spell caster,All the process went well and as he assured me and my husband was fully back on track and love me like never before.So i am out here to extend my thanks firstly to my friend that introduce me to him and also a very big thanks and more thanks to Shakes Spear. This testimony is what i can only do for him by sharing it to other people to contact the right spell caster online and not to fall into the hands of those scammers that has used spell to start collecting money from individuals that need help without any sort of result.This man Called Dr Shakes Spear is good,great,durable,reliable and he helps those that will not also complete charges to get materials needed to cast spell and he is the author of my happiness and Joy. His e-mail address is as follow: shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com. ONCE AGAIN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com

+1
0
-1
WE CAST ALL SPELL HERE:shakesspear23@yahoo.com posted on

My Name is Racheal Vivian, I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr Shakes spell temple, on what he has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband with his great spell, I was married to this man called Mathew we were together for a long time and we love each other but when I was unable to give him a child after 2 years, he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man. My friend gave his email to me and asked me to contact him but I didn't want to because I doubted at first but later reconsidered because it's so rear for a man to be as powerful like she said. So I contacted her through this email ( shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com) You won’t believe this when I contacted this man and told him my problems he cast the spell and my ex came back begging on his knees and asking me to forgive him. Not only that after a month I miss my monthly flow, when I went to my doctor, he confirm that I am pregnant so I told myself that I will testify to the whole wide world about the wonders of the powerful man if I give birth successfully. I am so happy today because I am a mother of a bouncing baby girl, thank you once again the great Dr Shakes Spear for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of the following situations :
(1) If you want your ex-back.
(2) If you always have bad dreams.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) Herbal care
(15) Do you have a low sperm count?
(17) Case solves E.T.C

+1
0
-1
PREGNANCY SPELL:shakesspear23@yahoo.com posted on

BEWARE OF THESE SCAMS!!! DR SHAKES SPEAR IS THE ONLY SPELL CASTER TO TRUST!( shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com) will be of great help to you.
I never believed in spell casting but After 4 years of dating my hobby, he left me because I lost my womb . I felt like my life has come to an end, I almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to the spell caster called Shakes whom I met online after my friend Tracy told me about how he helped her. She testified about how Dr SHAKES brought back her Ex in less than 3 days and reversed the effect of her lost womb, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr SHAKES email address:shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com. I decided to give Dr SHAKES a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problems to him. In just 3 days, my Hubby came begging. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than before, am pregnant now to God be the glory. Dr SHAKES is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... Come to think of it I didn't pay much and all I have to do is send him little 250 dollars which he used in providing the materials used for the spell. Even my pastor said that God works mysteriously, that some men are used by God to help others. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Contact Dr SHAKES anytime, he is the answer to your problems. Here's his contact (shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com).... CONTACT HIM TODAY FOR ALL KIND OF SOLUTION YOU NEED TO ALL PROBLEMS HERE:shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com

+1
0
-1
SOLUTION TO ALL PROBLEMS HERE:shakesspear23@yahoo.com posted on

My wife has been suffering from thyroid cancer which was confirmed to be stage four, the doctor told me there was little he could do since she wasn’t responding to treatment but a friend of mine came to our rescue by ordering this cannabis oil from Shakes Spear which he said has been helping some patient fight against cancer of various types so we decided to give it a chance, so far my wife is improving perfectly very well and presently she can walk around the house all by herself. I felt its necessary i let others who are suffering from this acute disease that once you have a good cannabis oil it can really give one a sound second chance of living. by
chance if you happen to be in need of this cannabis oil you can contact Shakes Spear who supplied I and my wife with this email: shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com

HE FIX THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS TO ALL
ACROSS THE GLOBE ON:
1. Getting your lover or husband back
2. Spiritual bulletproof
3. Training
4. Money spell
5. Long life spell
6. Prosperity spell
7. Protection spell
8. Get a job spell
9. Becoming a manager spell
11. Getting your scam money back
12. Child spell
13. Pregnancy spell
14. Freedom spell
15. Love spell
16, vanishing spell
17. Invisible human spell
18. Success or pass spell
19. Marriage spell
20. Avenging spell
21. Popularity spell
22. Killing spell
23. Cancer spell
24. Supernatural power spell
25. Madness spell
26. Free house loan spell
27. Production spell of films and movie
28. Hiv/aids spell
29. Tuberculosis spell
30. Loose weight and body spell

+1
0
-1

Shakira Elliot Says

Am giving this testimony cos am happy

My name is Shakira Elliot from Houston,taxes.i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once. when i went to Africa in June 28th 2013 this year on a business summit. i ment a man called DR SHAKES SPEAR. He is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love’s gone,misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you, bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job.i’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 2 years… i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job. so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him..at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. and in 6 days when i returned to taxes, my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married..i didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do… well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid,and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better. in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help, email address: shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com

GREAT SHAKES SPEAR i thank you very much thank you in 1000000 times.. if not you i would have been losted and wasted thank you. Email Him Through his email address... shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com

please make sure you contact him for any financial difficulties okay..

What a powerful man such as DR SHAKES SPEAR.. he is so much powerful..\\ email him for any difficulties.. shakesspear23@yahoo.com OR shakesspear23@gmail.com

+1
0
-1

HE FIX THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS TO ALL
ACROSS THE GLOBE ON:
1. Getting your lover or husband back
2. Spiritual bulletproof
3. Training
4. Money spell
5. Long life spell
6. Prosperity spell
7. Protection spell
8. Get a job spell
9. Becoming a manager spell
11. Getting your scam money back
12. Child spell
13. Pregnancy spell
14. Freedom spell
15. Love spell
16, vanishing spell
17. Invisible human spell
18. Success or pass spell
19. Marriage spell
20. Avenging spell
21. Popularity spell
22. Killing spell
23. Cancer spell
24. Supernatural power spell
25. Madness spell
26. Free house loan spell
27. Production spell of films and movie
28. Hiv/aids spell
29. Tuberculosis spell
30. Loose weight and body spell

+1
0
-1
silva beckham posted on

Hello every one I am silva beckham I want to share a testimony on how I was made rich. I was once poor, searching the internet on who to link me to be rich, one day I met a man email address called illuminati mark I contacted he to help me, so he require for my details and I provide the requirement to enable me be a member and I was successful initiated immediately I was rewarded with the sum of 50million usd and many others and now am rich you can also contact he for help at illuminatiagentsociety@gmail.com or call +2348166933432

+1
0
-1
peter posted on

A Cash Reward of USD $300,000 USD
A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $120,000 USD
One year Golf Membership package
A total Lifestyle change
Access to Bohemian Grove
Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a
member
One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities
in the World.

If you are interested call the agent now +2348166933432 or send your e-mail
to illuminatiagentsociety@gmail.com for immediately initiation.New members
registration is now open online

+1
0
-1
jerry posted on

JOIN THE ILLUMINATI TODAY AND GET STINKY RICH UPGRADE YOUR CAREER WITHIN SECONDS?
, AND RECEIVE ENDLESS RICHES FROM THE GREAT ALMIGHTY.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BE LIKE ALL YOUR FAMOUS ICONS( JAY Z,
JOHN CENA, RANDY ORTON, CM PUNK, JUSTIN BIEBER, NICKI MINAJ, RIHANNA,
BEYONCE, AND MANY OTHERS WHICH YOU KNOW OF OR TO BE NOTICED OR TO GET
ENDLESS RICHES, YOU HAVE COME TO THE END OF THE ROAD FOR ALL YOUR
DREAMS TO COME TO PAST. GET INITIATED TODAY AND GIVE US YOUR SOUL IN
EXCHANGE FOR RICHES BEYOND YOUR SPENDING. REPLY FOR INITIATION AT
illuminatiagentsociety@gmail.com

+1
0
-1
Dickson john posted on

WARNING...WARNING...WARNING... !!!
IGNORE THOSE CLAIMING TO BE AGENT OF THE ILLUMINATI..
They are fraudulent Nigerians/Africans, they will stop at nothing just to con you,
they are fake agents from Nigerians/Africans. They're all over
Facebook posing themselves with different pages, names and photos of the Illuminati organization
NEVER YOU SEND MONEY TO NIGERIA/AFRICA FOR ANY REASON.
WE SHALL KEEP EXPOSING THEM TO YOU. BE WARNED NEVER TO CONTACT THEM
IF YOU DO.TRY NOT TO PUT THE BLAME ON THE ILLUMINATI...
The Illuminati will never contact anyone with individual names,
we don't send agents to recruit people if they have not confirmed by our organization
so please ignore anyone claiming to be an agent of our organization recruiting people, they are Nigerians
and Africans who only want your money, they are not in anyway affiliated to
the Illuminati,i don't mean to tell u that we do not have members in Nigeria/Africans we have but there are a lot of scams who claim to be illuminati.so please be aware of this so you don't lay your blames on the Illuminati
you can only be contacted when your payment for your initiation/membership form and the materials needed
for your initiation has been confirmed by our supreme grand masters
lodge in the united states.
The Illuminati offers wealth, fame, power, protection, knowledge And any other thing you wish for. Including a tax free life, free medical attention, a free pass to travel around the world like every other member, emotional and creative lectures, to improve your mind.
We have been doing this for years.We watches everything nothing is hidden from us.We are everywhere,
We have members all over the world, we rule this world
NOTE: WE DON'T RECRUIT PEOPLE NOR OWN SOCIAL NETWORK BEFORE NOW.
Throughout our organization’s history, many citizens have inaccurately portrayed us in a negative manner.
These misconceptions have been perpetuated for centuries through videos, photos, articles, books,
and unofficial online resources claiming to understand our mission and members.

In creating this online destination, we hope to alleviate the concerns voiced by your governments and people
and seek to provide insight into our goals. We invite you, the human citizens, to discover more about our
organization and to understand your role in this planetary union because the establishment of the new world
order is about to begin.that is why we are giving this equal
opportunity to everyone who is interested in joining our organization. Are you a POLITICIAN, ENGINEER,
FASHION DESIGNER, ATHLETE,DOCTOR, ENTERTAINER, MODEL, GRADUATE/STUDENT WITH
GOOD SKILLS, OR YOU HAVE IT IN MIND TO EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS. ETC.
If you are interested, kindly use this email below to contact and inbox us for more information. illuminatibrotherhoodtemple3@gmail.com

+1
0
-1
Dickson john posted on

WARNING...WARNING...WARNING... !!!
lodge in the united states.

+1
0
-1
mccart posted on

i want to thank Dr ALuta for bringing back my ex husband, we broke up for more than 4 month and he told me that he will never want to see me in his life again. i love him so much to the extend that i could not do any thing again, i was confused and depress due to the love i had for him.i did everything i could do to have him come back to me but all went in vain. so i decided to contact a spell caster, i did not believe in spell casting i just want to try it may be it would work out for me. i contacted dr Aluta for help, he told me that he have to cast a love spell on him, i told him to it. after 5 days my called me and started to apologize for leaving me and also he told me that he still love me. i was very happy and i thank dr aluta for helping get back my ex husband back to my hands. his spell is the the greatest all over the world, it was the love spell he cast on my ex that make him come back to me. all you ladies who want back the ex husband back i want you to contact Dr Aluta at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct at traditionalspellhospital@gmail.com and get your problems solve

+1
0
-1
James Clara posted on

i AM A FULL MEMBER OF
ILLUMINATI, SO PROCEED IF YOU
WANT TO JOIN NOW Email us: houseofilluminatitemple@gmail.com
Am Mr Williams from USA
united state of American, I am glad today because am now
a successful man of Illuminati, i
have taught of been one of the
Illuminati member so that i will be wealthy for life and my family
will be forever rich. I get linked up by a man called Mr
Anderson who introduce me to
this agent who have a successful
influence with this occult
Illuminati, so he took me joining
the team to their real powerful man in USA who was the head of
all Illuminati member to help his
cousin on belonging to the
membership. All because of him
he really did all for me, and now
am so glad of becoming a Illuminati member, i am now rich
and wealthy. Thank your Mr
Anderson For your support.
Illuminati is a great and powerful
means to get popular in life. So if
you really wants to be like me today email us:
(houseofilluminatitemple@gmail.com) or call us on this number +2349036357575

+1
0
-1
ILLUMINATI posted on

JOIN THE ILLUMINATI CALL+ +27613629227 OR illuminati.s@disciples.com, disciples@illuminati.16mb.com
JOIN THE ILLUMINATI FROM SOUTH AFRICA, USA, OR ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD TODAY BE RICH, FAME, AND POSSES POWER. email us on illuminati.s@disciples.com OR call us on +27613629227 for immediate initiation New members registration is now open online now !!!!!

A Cash Reward of USD $300,000 USD
A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. One year Golf Membership package

A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World A total Lifestyle change Access to Bohemian

Grove Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.

If you are interested call the agent now +27613629227 or send your e-mail to illuminati.s@disciples.com,disciples@illuminati.16mb.com for immediately initiation. New members registration is now open online.

+1
0
-1
Melissa Lopez posted on

HOW I GOT MY LOVER BACK THROUGH DR.EWAN ON +2347053122686 OR VIA EMAIL: COVENANTSOLUTIONTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM

Things can only work out in your relationship only if you give chance to the right person to assist you. My love life turned out to be something great after i contacted Dr.EWAN through these details +2347053122686 or via email COVENANTSOLUTIONTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM I still can't really say what Dr.EWAN did actually but i can boldly say that Dr.EWAN gave my relationship that perfect fixing that my relationship was lacking and through this my lover is seeking for me to marry him without wasting no more time..

+1
0
-1
illuminati posted on

Hello everyone, i am an one of the Agents sent by the Lord superior (Grand master) to bring as many of those who are interested in becoming a member of the great Illuminati order, i do business, I own a Construction company, and i also own one of the Biggest Electronic Appliance shop, and my family now lives in USA, i was once like you, me & my wife were financially down to 1 square meal a day, what kind of life was that to live, I lived in poverty until i saw an opportunity to be a member of the GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD and i took my chances and i have been a member for close to 10 years now. The higher you get the richer you become Illuminati, it makes your business grow faster than you can ever imagine, illuminati brings out the talent in you and make you famous, as you become a member of illuminati order you will receive 2,000,000 US DOLLARS instantly on your Bank Account, there are many more other benefits you stand to gain, so if you are interested to be a member contact me now on +2347056024545 or our EMAIL churchofdevililluminati@gmail.com JOIN US TODAY & BECOME RICH, POWERFUL AND FAMOUS ALL YOUR LIFE

+1
0
-1