Students for Justice in Palestine banner removal sparks debate on free speech, display policy

• Tova Kamioner for Spectator
    SJP | An SJP banner with the words “Stand for Justice, Stand for Palestine” was removed from Barnard on Tuesday following negative reactions from some student groups. The banner was advertising Israeli Apartheid Week.
  • Removed | SJP’s banner advertising Israeli Apartheid Week was removed Tuesday morning by the Barnard administration.

Updated, March 12, 11:55 a.m.

The placement and subsequent removal of a Students for Justice in Palestine banner on Barnard Hall advertising the group’s annual Israeli Apartheid Week sparked debate about banner display policies and student groups’ rights to free expression.

The banner—erected Monday and taken down Tuesday morning by Barnard administrators in response to pushback from students—displayed the words “Stand for Justice, Stand for Palestine” and a drawing of Israel, the West Bank, and the Gaza Strip, without internal borders. Some students who said they were upset by the banner claimed that the lack of internal borders showed that SJP supports the elimination of the Israeli state, and that the banner’s prominent position on the building, next to a Barnard banner, implied the school endorsed such a position.

SJP, however, asserted that the banner was part of the group’s right to free expression.

“Columbia SJP is a student group at this university—no different from any other group—and has equal access to the same platforms and resources that are made available to all students. Barnard College students went through the necessary banner placement review process, which included clearly stating the banner’s message in advance,” SJP said in a statement released Tuesday afternoon. “Had our request been rejected, it would have been an act of censorship and an infringement on our freedom of expression as a student group at this university. The fact that our banner has been taken down now is a direct violation of our freedom of expression.”

The statement also said that the group was not informed of the banner’s removal by Barnard.

The pro-Israel student group LionPAC said that the removal of the banner was necessary to prevent confusion over Barnard’s position on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

“It is a completely green map with no internal boarders, annihilating the existence of any Jewish state or the possibility of a two-state solution. The location of the banner makes it appear as if Barnard as a school is publicly endorsing SJP’s message that Israel as a Jewish state does not have the right to exist,” LionPAC said in a statement Tuesday. “The banner was not taken down in order to suppress a particular political viewpoint, but rather to ensure that people feel comfortable walking into Barnard Campus and do not feel as if Barnard is endorsing SJP’s message.”

As scheduled for Israeli Apartheid week, which lasts until March 14, SJP had a display set up on Low Plaza Tuesday afternoon. SJP set up a banner that said, “End Israeli Apartheid,” while across College Walk LionPAC, Hillel’s Garin Lavi Student Center for Israel and Zionist Thought, and Columbia’s chapter of J Street U unfurled a banner that said, “Be part of the solution,” flanked by U.S. and Israeli flags.

Barnard Dean Avis Hinkson said in a statement Tuesday afternoon that it has been a long-standing policy to allow student groups to hang banners outside Barnard Hall promoting their events. But Hinkson acknowledged the concern about placing SJP’s banner next to Barnard’s, and promised a reexamination of the banner policies.

“Student groups will still have the ability to flyer and promote their events throughout campus, but until we have had time as a community to discuss the banner placements on Barnard Hall and better define a policy, we will not be hanging student banners on Barnard Hall,” Hinkson said.

Hannah Spellman, BC ’15 and current president of Hillel, said that Barnard Hall represents a communal space on campus that should “bring the community together, rather than divide it.”

“And I think that putting an overly politicized statement that not only shows controversial and political issues, but that threatens and makes many students on campus feel unsafe, I think that that is a problematic form for that type of banner,” she said.

Still, members of SJP said that the removal of the banner showed that the Barnard administration favored some voices over others.

“We feel as a group, the act of taking down the banner was a silencing of our voices as an organization,” Feride Eralp, CC ‘14 and a member of SJP, said. “We are calling for justice, and the fact that the words ‘justice’ and ‘Palestine’ cannot be tolerated by Barnard and other groups on campus is something we find offensive.”

J Street CU, which co-sponsored the table opposite CJP, said in a statement Wednesday that while the group disagreed with the idea that student banners should not be political, it does not view the borderless state, as portrayed by the banner, as "justice for everyone."

"Rathering than expressing our disagreement with the banner’s position by advocating for its censorship, J Street CU chooses to act in support of a realistic and necessary two state solution to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. We should not let this incident distract from the real work in front of Americans," the statement said.

"Let us put debates about banners aside and work for real political progress for two states: for Israelis and Palestinians alike," the statement said.

The banner’s removal came after many students voiced their opposition to or support of the banner on social media Monday night.

“That is to say, C-SJP’s banner, brazenly displayed on the front door of Barnard College, entirely erases the Jewish State from the map,” Seffi Kogen, GS/JTS ’14 and former president of Columbia/Barnard Hillel, wrote in a public Facebook post. “While I hesitate to use the term too loosely, I am at a loss as to how to categorize this display as anything less than anti-Semitic.”

Kogen’s Facebook post—one of many in a similar tone—received close to 400 likes and nearly 90 shares. Kogen encouraged others to relay their opposition to Spar and other Barnard administrators.

Eralp wrote a public Facebook post early Tuesday morning responding to the displeasure voiced against the banner.

“A lot has been read into the substance of this banner, including by the President of Hillel. Yet this is a distortion of the message of the student members of Columbia Students for Justice in Palestine,” Eralp wrote. “Using the map of historic Palestine affirms the connection that Palestinians living in the diaspora, the occupied territories of the West Bank and Gaza Strip, and as citizens inside of Israel, feel for one another, despite their fragmentation across time and space.”

Eralp added that claiming the banner was unacceptable was the same as claiming SJP should not exist “since the content in question is nothing that is not already part of our name and in our logo.”

Students on Low Plaza Tuesday had a wide range of opinions on the removal of the banner and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

“There is a difference between SJP protesting on College Walk, which is them exercising their freedom of speech, which they definitely have, and Barnard endorsing a position that a student group is taking that is very controversial and something that a large portion of their students were outraged by,” Marissa Young, CC ’17 and a member of Hillel and LionPAC said. 

“While I disagree with what people on [Students for Justice in Palestine] say, I fully support their right to have a banner,” Jamie Boothe, CC ’15 and executive director of the Columbia University College Republicans, said. But, he added that “such controversial things shouldn’t be posted next to official administrative banners.”

“It’s the women’s colleges who are supposed to stand for equality, for justice, not just when it is safe or acceptable,” Anta Tourey, BC ’17, said.

“I wasn’t even one of those who put it up, I only heard about when it was removed,” Amal Abid, BC ’17, said. “But it’s definitely a dangerous step that promotes selective freedom.”

Avinoam Stillman, CC ’17, has lived in Otniel, a Israeli settlement in the West Bank. Stillman was at the protests on Low Plaza, but expressed disappointment in the lack of constructive dialogue on Columbia’s campus.

“Where I came from, which is called a settlement, which people would assume would be much more radical, many of my friends who go to the Israeli Army, and who live in the West Bank—Jewish people—are reaching out to their Palestinian neighbors, have Palestinian friends, are trying to build inter-faith dialogue,” Stillman said. “And I don’t see that here, which is sad.”

Barnard has yet to make an announcement on when it will hold discussions on reviewing banner-placement policies.

Elizabeth Sedran, Maia Bix, Rana Hilal, and Yasemin Akcaguner contributed reporting.

Correction: Due to an editing error, an earlier version of this article misspelled the name of Jamie Boothe, CC ’15. Spectator regrets the error.

news@columbiaspectator.com  |  @ColumbiaSpec

Barnard≠Columbia posted on

Just another reason...

+1
-26
-1
Nino Rekhviashvili posted on

Please, Columbia is nowhere closer to being perfect.

+1
+3
-1
What? posted on

SJP has both barnard and columbia students.

+1
-1
-1

Exactly three years ago today, Palestinian terrorists brutally stabbed three young children and their parents as they lay sleeping in their home in Itamar. On that day, we mourned the deaths of Ruth, Udi, Yoav, Elad, and Hadas Fogel. Today, we honor their memory.

+1
-8
-1

Any update of Israeli settlements policy and the millions of stateless Palestinians ?

+1
+11
-1
How curious posted on

The entire land of Israel is painted green in the banner. I wonder what that's supposed to mean?

+1
-3
-1
SO posted on

then in the name of morality will D Spar reconsider the choice of commencement speaker?

+1
+24
-1

“This is a direct act of discrimination against our group and our voices.”
I don't see how anyone could think this is true. This spot has been reserved for banners for things like Commencement, Giving Day, or the Athena Film Festival -- things that all the students can get behind without exception. It is not meant for political messages of either side. LionPAC has never tried to hang a banner there. Because it is right beside the Barnard banner, it looks like the school is endorsing the message. They are still allowed to protest on Low Steps -- how could anyone see this as "censorship"?

+1
+17
-1
Mikhail posted on

"Commencement... things that all the students can get behind without exception."
In light of some recent op eds, this is a particularly amusing comment.

+1
+21
-1

Yes the speaker was a poor choice, but all that proves is that Barnard made yet another decision alienating a group of students. It doesn't really have anything to do with this article. Anyway, do you really think that Commencement is not an event that every student can get behind? And something which the school can wholeheartedly endorse? I honestly don't see your point.

+1
0
-1
Mikhail posted on

is dat NOLA Mikhail?? HAYYY

+1
+5
-1
Nino Rekhviashvili posted on

This is such bullcrap. "It makes it seem like Barnard supports these ideas." What? Free speech? I guess they don't.

+1
-6
-1

That was a pretty unintelligent comment...

+1
+12
-1

I want to make a comment in regards to this being an "anti-Semitic" act. Obviously it's not.
If I'm pro Palestinian, doesn't mean I hate Jews. Please, you go to Columbia, you need to know the difference between Zionists and Jews :)

+1
+19
-1

Being pro-Palestinian is not what they're calling anti-Semitic (in fact, many pro-Israel students are in favor of the creation of a Palestinian state under the 2 state solution). The Facebook statuses specifically say that denying the existence of the Jewish state denies the Jewish people the right to self-determination in a state of their own. Saying that others deserve self-determination and that the Jews don't is the anti-Semitism that is being pointed out in this article. That is what the SJP logo/map effectively does.

+1
+13
-1
anti-zionism is not anti-semitism posted on

Identifying with the Jewish religion and the concept of Jewish statehood are two things that she not be assumed to be the same. As an anti-zionist Jew, I feel that my identity has been co-opted by these frankly racist cries of false victimhood. If Palestinians made half the stink that AMERICAN, non-ISRAELI Jews make, things would be very different.

Interesting that justice is too controversial for Barnard to get behind. I recall that Take Back the Night is allowed to advertise with a banner up there, is sexual assault some how easier to rally around? Calling the banner political ignores the reality of blatant human rights violations which are purely HUMAN issues for the people who are experiencing them.

+1
+6
-1
Hitch-22 posted on

Religion really does poison everything

+1
+2
-1

Where is the journalistic integrity here? I hardly think that it's fair to post two pictures of the banner that largely cut out the fact that it stood side by side with the Barnard banner. That, indeed, was the crux of the issue, and posting two pictures that cut that out is misleading.

+1
-4
-1
Jonathan Falik posted on

I am a graduate student from the business school - class of 1999. Your article does not provide true context. The entire land mass all in green, denies the existence of the state of Israel. The SJP program advocates a systematic deligitimization of the state of Israel and has virtually nothing to do with tolerance and co-existence.

Your article talks about Palestinians and their connection to each other but fails to highlight the massive and violent divide between Hamas in Gaza and Fatah in the West Bank.

If you provide one sided quotes - you should provide the necessary context.

+1
+4
-1

Can Israel provide us with a map of its country. And in which "country" those settlement fall under.

I guess people like u have no problem with actual delegitimization but go bananas over "delegitimization"

+1
+2
-1

So we'll just ignore the massive atrocities inflicted upon Palestinians by the Israeli state? Awesome. Glad to know a banner calling attention to the suffering of thousands of people is "too controversial."

+1
+10
-1

Because the Jews are always the bad guys, and Arabs are just innocent bystanders who have done nothing wrong. Who exactly is being one-sided and controversial?

+1
-8
-1

What I see here: Lots of people saying this is a two-sided argument, then getting offended anytime someone argues the other side.

+1
+5
-1
Ariely shein posted on

United world hypocrites'- who are you for real?- bellow is your mirror
Compare between Palestine-Arabs+Iran and between Israel

!!!!!!!!! PALESTINE !!!!!!
You support the Palestinians that contribut to world culture the followings:

1:Educational:-hate- Palestineschool's curriculum and official TV channels
promote mass hate teaching and preaching. Funded by western countries.

2:Scientific:- death- How to improve the suicide belts to kill maximum
civilians

3: Cultural- demolish- :How to destroy archeological treasures dating 3000
years ago of the Jewish independence and culture in Israeland get UNESCO blind eye and silence.

4:Crimes against humanity- Hide among civilians, dressed civilian,
commit terror against civilians, use of children for terror attacks and still
get international immunity.
Use of ambulances and international press symbol for terror activities.

5:Nontolerance--Christian population dropped from about 140,000 in 1967 to 51,000

!!!!! You don't hear-don't see -don't speak and don’t act against the above !!!!

**** **Boycott the defending Israel! ******

!!!!! Arabs+ Iran status !!!!!!

1:In Lebanon: By law Palestinians cannot work in over 50 professions.

2:In Saud Arabia:
Deny:Women equality-human rights-religious freedom-fund hate preaching and teaching of infidels worldwide

3:In Iran:
Gays are executed-Teachers of Bahai religion are hanged-husband can kill his
adulterous wife without punishment-a woman is punishable by death.

4:In Jordan:
Punishing by death sailing land to Jew

5:Christians in Arab states:
*Christians now make up 5% of the population,down from 20% in the early 20th century mainly because emigration due ethnic,religious persecution and
killings.

6:Millions flee away from Muslim countries.Not a single person immigrates to
Muslim countries.

7: Internet usage:
Homemade bombs free guidelines used by terrorists worldwide.
Hate indoctrination free articles and books of all non Muslim cultures.
Masking Islamists agenda by laying to infidels in all languages- the truth
Islamist over all agenda is published in Arabic and Iranian languages>

!!!You don't hear-don't see -don't speak and don’t act against the above!!!!!
*****boycott the defending Israel *******

!!!!!!!!! Israel !!!!!!!:

1:Al-Jazeera about IDF.
""why the Syrian army,Hezbollah and other Islamic military groups
cannot be more humane like the Israeli. ""
http://www.tomgrossmedia.com/mideastdispatches/archives/001423.html

2:Israeli doctors fixed the reversed ventricles-a 4-year boy - his father said,
"We always heard in the Arab media how children from the Gaza Strip and
the West Bank were receiving medical treatment in Israel."
http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=14173

Palestinians and Hisbula are firing rockets targeting Israel hospitals.

3: Israel provided medical treatment in Israeli hospitals to 700 Syrians.
Israel provided food and winter closes to Syrian villages nearby Israeli
border>
What the so called human rights organization and boycotters have done?
Many words however little help

4: Teaching Arab children to love reading.Israel’s Education Ministry has launched a national program to encourage pre-school children in Arab communities to read.Maktabat al-Fanoos (“Lantern Library”) will deliver 4 free books to over 45,000 children in 1,750 kindergartens to bring home and read with their families.
http://www.jpost.com/National-News/New-program-aims-to-teach-love-of-reading-to-Arab-kindergarten-children-341861

5: Christians Israel:
Israel is the one country in the Middle East where the Christian population has
grown from 34,000 in 1948 to more than 155,000 in 2014.

6:Illegal work infiltrators from Muslim countries in Israel demonstrate demanding permanent visa in Israel>
They don’t want to be returned to any of the Muslim countries

7:""The best ethics papers and debates on terror issues are in Israel""
Ref: BBC ethics program, Beyond belief
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006s6p6.

8:SPECTATOR.CO.UK
""WHERE ELSE WOULD MEMBERS OF AN ENEMY CONDUCTIONG
A NOT STOP WAR OF DISTRUCTION AND TERRORISM GET SUCT TREATMENT? ISRAEL HAS NOT MODIFIED ITS HUMANTARIAN""

9: Internet usage:
Academic degree people can get by free tuition over internet.
Founded by Israeli Shai Reshef.
University of the People is the world’s first non-profit, tuition-free,
accredited online academic institution opening access to higher education
globally for all, despite financial, geographic or societal constraints.
Students listed from 141 countries.

!!!You don't hear-don't see -don't speak and you act against the above!!!!!
*****However you promote --boycott the defending Israel *******

----------------------------------------------------
*** Although the above facts the boycotters support the Palestinian ******
!!!!!!! Mirror-mirror tell me who are the unmasked boycotters!!!!!!!

+1
-2
-1
CC ’12 posted on

I appreciate Avinoam's apparent interest in interfaith dialogue, but I'm not sure how fair it is to expect Palestinians to sit around and have a pleasant conversation about being generally treated as second-class citizens in land that's supposed to belong to them. At the risk of reducing Martin Luther King Jr. to a cliché, I can't help thinking about the "white moderate" he describes in his "Letter From a Birmingham Jail" whenever someone contrasts "dialogue" with other forms of action, implying that the former is preferable.

+1
+12
-1

You say second class citizens when there are plenty of Arabs and even women (which is unheard of in other Arab nations) in the government. Not that they are not important but the Arabs in gaza are such a small percent of the Arabs being mistreated in the Middle Easy, yet you only care because it is happening in Israel. There are highways in Iran that are only allowed to be used by Muslims, and over a million refugees from Syria as a result of the mistreatment and this is the only thing that gets protested in campus.

+1
-7
-1

Does your definition of Arabs in Israeli government include those from West Bank and Gaza. Oh never mind. Just daily Hasbara.

+1
+8
-1
Rey Buono posted on

What would Edward Said say?

+1
-6
-1
z. posted on

SJP supports a one state solution. Some don't like the idea. That's fine. But taking down SJP's banner after approving it, is clear censorship. Freedom of speech means that you will hear and see things that you don't like, and you have to bear with it.

+1
+1
-1
Arafat posted on

Words of an ex-Muslim....

"So, the question now is that who is the real enemy of the Arab world?

The Arab world wasted hundreds of billions of dollars and lost tens of thousands of innocent lives fighting Israel, which they considered is their sworn enemy, an enemy whose existence they never recognized. The Arab world has many enemies and Israel should have been at the bottom of the list.

The real enemies of the Arab world are corruption, lack of good education, lack of good health care, lack of freedom, lack of respect for the human lives and finally, the Arab world had many dictators who used the Arab-Israeli conflict to suppress their own people. These dictators’ atrocities against their own people are far worse than all the full-scale Arab-Israeli wars.

In the past, we have talked about why some Israeli soldiers attack and mistreat Palestinians. Also, we saw Israeli planes and tanks attack various Arab countries. But, do these attacks match the current atrocities being committed by some Arab states against their own people. In Syria, the atrocities are beyond anybody’s imaginations? And, isn’t the Iraqis are the ones who are destroying their own country? Wasn’t it Tunisia’s dictator who was able to steal 13 billion dollars from the poor Tunisians? And how can a child starve in Yemen if their land is the most fertile land in the world? Why would Iraqi brains leave Iraq in a country that makes 110 billion dollars from oil export? Why do the Lebanese fail to govern one of the tiniest countries in the world?

And what made the Arab states start sinking into chaos? Their backward-looking and barbaric religion."

+1
+2
-1
Arafat posted on

There are two UN refugee agencies in the world: First is the United Nations Relief and Works Administrations (UNRWA) for 5 million Palestinian refugees (which includes the descendants of the original 500,000 Palestinian refugees from the Israeli War of Independence) which employs 30,000 workers. The UNRWA has resettled no Palestinians.

The second refugee agency is the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), which assists every other refugee in the world–including 100 million displaced people during the last 50 years–and employs 7,000 people. The UNHCR has resettled tens of millions of refugees.

Looking at these numbers, one would think that the cause of the Palestinians is somehow morally superior to that of all other war refugees. After all, why have so many more workers been assisting a dramatically smaller group of people? But if the Palestinians are unique it is only because of their moral inferiority, as they are the only group of refugees that regularly commit acts of terrorism against innocent civilians.

Another obvious question: why hasn’t the UNRWA resettled any of the Palestinian refugees? The answer, of course, is that the surrounding Arab states would rather have these refugees remain a thorn in Israel’s side, than help them start a new life. The UNRWA is happy to oblige.

+1
-2
-1

What perhaps should also be mentioned is that Barnard President Spar apparently is involved in a project that encourages U.S. universities and colleges like Barnard and Columbia to form collaborative institutional relationships with some of the Israeli universities involved in the denial of full national self-determination rights for the Palestinian people. (See following link:) http://projectinterchange.org/?p=7295

+1
+3
-1

"Hannah Spellman, BC ’15 and current president of Hillel, said that Barnard Hall represents a communal space on campus that should “bring the community together, rather than divide it."

The same Hillel organization that actively prohibits / censors / bars persons groups from its venues. And is preaching about "bringing the community together" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The same Hillel organization that actively coordinates with right wing Israeli groups and supporters to delegitimize the Palestinians narrative now preaches about "bringing the community together" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1
+6
-1
CC alum posted on

Israel is a beautiful country with good citizens and some poor policies. It shouldn't be erased or its history hidden.

+1
-3
-1
Alexander Gruenstein posted on

Israel is here to stay. One may debate the possibility of a 2 state solution.
This sign represents hatred towards the Jewish people of Israel and it opposes peace within the region.

+1
+1
-1
oQxgs posted on

ambien generic ambien 10mg wiki - ambien side effects short term memory loss

+1
-1
-1
WMjlW posted on

buy ultram online ultram no prescription - ultraman zoffy

+1
0
-1
tIRtGXvBw posted on

official website drug interactions xanax tylenol - extended release xanax side effects

+1
0
-1
IWPVl posted on

online ambien side effects from ambien 10mg - ambien zolpidem tartrate side effects

+1
0
-1
CBKMyW posted on

order xanax xanax side effects canine - xanax overdose how many pills

+1
0
-1
sdGse posted on

(visit) modafinil provigil drug - provigil cost in canada

+1
0
-1
QTlGe posted on

redirected modafinil side effects blood pressure - buy modafinil uk forum

+1
-1
-1
oyZhF posted on

reference modafinil 200 mg price - provigil online consultation

+1
-1
-1
tZbPG posted on

moved here klonopin for dental anxiety - klonopin overdose dosage

+1
0
-1
aCwSB posted on

to learn more 2mg klonopin compared to 2 mg xanax - klonopin overdose milligrams

+1
0
-1
zYlNG posted on

2mg klonopin xanax klonopin erowid - klonopin quitting

+1
0
-1
ogcGlXOnN posted on

where can i buy ambien online what is the ambien high like - ambien side effects short term memory loss

+1
0
-1
yjobhABKa posted on

buy ambien online ambien online no prescription mastercard - purchase brand name ambien

+1
+1
-1
uGemGolyL posted on

tramadol online no prescription tramadol 50 mg image - buy tramadol online overnight fedex

+1
0
-1
FJvsN posted on

(source) much does 1mg xanax cost - will a .25 xanax show up in a drug test

+1
0
-1
HyGuJhZ posted on

best site diazepam watson - diazepam 10 mg germed ms

+1
0
-1
UaUhmYf posted on

Home Page molecular mass diazepam valium - buy valium online overnight

+1
0
-1
vCPjjWd posted on

buy diazepam diazepam 5 mg buy usa - buy cheapest diazepam online

+1
0
-1
XZFjbqqu posted on

tramadol 100mg tramadol ultram same medication - tramadol dosage horses

+1
0
-1
oDaAQNQb posted on

Our site tramadol 50 mg od - tramadol joint swelling

+1
0
-1
IlMBV posted on

buy valium online au valium 6 mg - valium pills

+1
0
-1
UTIDu posted on

visit the site molar mass diazepam valium if - generic valium 345

+1
+1
-1
bnWFWcND posted on

buy tramadol online no prescription overnight tramadol for dogs expiration date - tramadol 100 mg a day

+1
-1
-1
gucYyjHP posted on

purchase tramadol tramadol 50 mg norsk - buy tramadol overnight delivery

+1
+1
-1
rNoNfwtPg posted on

buy valium online c o d sweet valium high video - valium other drug interactions

+1
0
-1
Agftc posted on

buy tramadol overnight delivery buy tramadol egypt - buy tramadol hydrochloride online

+1
0
-1
DMYOX posted on

check it out order tramadol online no prescription - tramadol medication 100mg

+1
0
-1
QqIra posted on

read here tramadol 1a pharma 50 mg - tramadol for dogs same as humans

+1
0
-1
ELWwY posted on

active tramadol 50 mg with food - tramadol 50 mg kapszula

+1
0
-1