Katie Best-Richmond

Sun, Apr 13, 2014, 5:41pm
Being drunk at Bacchanal doesn't justify sexual harassment.
Wed, Sep 4, 2013, 11:01pm
For the fourth year in a row, Esther Jung, BC '15, will photograph Fashion Week for Hoot Magazine.
Tue, May 28, 2013, 4:04pm
When you think of the quintessential Ivy League man, images of impeccably tailored jackets, sweaters, and argyle prints inevitably come to mind. Carlos Barksdale, SEAS ’14, perfectly embodies this style. From his preppy wardrobe to his high-profile internship, Barksdale makes sure the classic “Ivy...
Fri, Apr 26, 2013, 6:09am
Swords-Smiths has the draw on all the other chic boutiques littering Williamsburg.
Wed, Apr 10, 2013, 6:18pm
At her internship, Alexa Mouta, BC ’13, delves into an aspect of the fashion world that few think about when dreaming of magazines and clothing design. She works with the practical and business sides of fashion as a Barneys web marketing intern. Don’t let this fool you -- suits aren't mandatory in...
Tue, Apr 9, 2013, 12:14am
A CC alumna meets success with a new online vintage clothing store (and counts Katie Holmes among her clients).
Fri, Mar 29, 2013, 1:37am
On Sunday, birds of a strange feather flock together on Fifth Ave to show off sometimes silly, sometimes beautiful, and always creative hats.
Fri, Mar 8, 2013, 2:35pm
Courtland Thomas, CC ’16, is the renaissance man of campus journalism. Whether he is taking photos for Spectator and Halcyon, writing for Inside New York among other publications, or starting the new online magazine 292, Courtland does it all in style. With his eye for fashion and media, he is...
Tue, Feb 26, 2013, 1:21pm
Columbia is home to students with styles of every kind imaginable. In this series, Style Critic Katie Best-Richmond sets out to spotlight some of Columbia's best and most interesting dressers. Sarah Ryder, BC ’15, is gaining recognition for her style from Teen Vogue and The Man Repeller and...
Mon, Feb 4, 2013, 1:59pm
Nearly one hundred dealers from around the country and the globe set up shop in New York City's Metropolitan Pavillion for the Manhattan Vintage Clothing Show and Sale on Feb. 1 and Feb. 2. The dealers represented over three centuries of vintage fashion and antique textiles.

Pages