Spectator Senior Staff Writer

Wed, Apr 1, 2015, 12:27am
The recent success of Columbia fencing did not just happen overnight.
Mon, Mar 30, 2015, 9:14pm
Men's golf sat in tenth place after two rounds on Sunday, and rallied to finish in eighth place after Monday's final round at the Seahawk Invitational.
Mon, Mar 30, 2015, 11:55am
Bacchanal, sexual assault, and council transparency were all discussed at the council election debates.
Mon, Mar 30, 2015, 3:05am
Though students have complained that Columbia’s Office of Global Programs Fellowships Office was understaffed and overworked, Associate Dean of Global Education and Fellowships Scott Carpenter says the office is not looking to hire new fellowships staff.
Mon, Mar 30, 2015, 1:12am
Women’s tennis opens Ivy play on a sour note, with a 4-3 loss to Cornell in Ithaca.
Sun, Mar 29, 2015, 11:20pm
The Lions prevailed in both tense affairs against the Crimson to improve their Ivy record to 3-1.
Sun, Mar 29, 2015, 9:52pm
In wake of a difficult stretch over spring break, men’s tennis rebounded in its Ivy opener to beat Cornell.
Sat, Mar 28, 2015, 12:01pm
There are two types of grants available from WHDC: one-year grants and multiyear grants. One-year grants will now only be available to organizations that are based within the area served by Community Board 9.
Fri, Mar 27, 2015, 12:53pm
Around 350 Teachers College office employees, Columbia office workers, and graduate students protested the proposed elimination of pension and health care coverage outside Teachers College Thursday afternoon in a rally organized by the United Auto Workers Local 2110 union.
Fri, Mar 27, 2015, 8:27am
Sexual Violence Response, an on-campus resource for sexual violence, opened a new office on the Columbia University Medical Center campus.

Pages