Spectator Senior Staff Writer

Fri, Dec 9, 2016, 1:53am
Harmony Graziano, CC ’19, was determined not to leave. Returning to Columbia at the start of her sophomore year last September, she hoped to have a better experience than she did the previous year.
Thu, Dec 8, 2016, 5:19am
Columbia College announced on Wednesday the names of 23 seniors who will be inducted into Phi Beta Kappa.
Thu, Dec 8, 2016, 3:37am
Men’s basketball will look to snap a two-game losing streak as it travels to Annapolis, Maryland to take on Navy this Friday. 
Wed, Dec 7, 2016, 3:02am
Nate Silver, the founder and editor in chief of the statistics-based news site FiveThirtyEight, joined Columbia professors Tuesday night on a panel to discuss data literacy, the value of polling, and the future of news media following the 2016 presidenti
Fri, Dec 2, 2016, 1:07am
Tim Donohue, managing director at Columbia Investment Management Company, was promoted to chief investment officer this week.
Thu, Dec 1, 2016, 9:31pm
Despite a career-best 23 points from first-year guard Mike Smith, men’s basketball struggled to find its rhythm at Seton Hall, falling 95-71 in Newark, New Jersey.
Thu, Dec 1, 2016, 5:05am
Men’s basketball will cross the Hudson River to take on Seton Hall this Thursday in Newark, NJ.
Thu, Dec 1, 2016, 4:18am
In a sport largely dominated by flashy and explosive play, Lukas Meisner’s reserved nature makes him Columbia basketball’s quiet force. But if this summer is any indication, Meisner won’t go unnoticed for much longer.
Thu, Dec 1, 2016, 3:24am
School of General Studies alumna Nur Arafeh ’13 has been selected as one of the first-ever 2017 Rhodes Scholars for the Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, and Palestine region.
Tue, Nov 29, 2016, 9:33pm
Men’s basketball came up short against Hofstra, 88-86, unable to knock down a go-ahead bucket in the final seconds of the contest.

Pages