Spectator Senior Staff Writer

Fri, Sep 30, 2016, 12:56am
Volleyball will look to take its winning streak to six when it hosts Yale and Brown this weekend.
Fri, Sep 30, 2016, 12:38am
Women’s golf travels to New Jersey this weekend to participate in the Princeton Invitational. The Lions are coming off a second-place finish at the season-opening Nittany Lion Invitational, where they improved their team score over each of the three rounds.
Thu, Sep 29, 2016, 3:46am
In an effort to standardize job expectations for resident assistants, Barnard Residential Life and Housing has enforced stricter guidelines for what RAs must offer their residents.
Thu, Sep 29, 2016, 2:47am
One fall Saturday, then-Duke linebacker Christian Conway traveled for an away game and left twin brother Jackson behind in Durham, North Carolina.   That day was the longest time the Conway twins have ever spent apart from each other.
Mon, Sep 26, 2016, 2:54am
Men’s tennis capitalized upon dynamic efforts up and down the roster in a strong showing this weekend in split-squad action at the Alabama Invitational and the Ivy Plus Invitational.
Mon, Sep 26, 2016, 2:31am
After dropping the first two sets, volleyball rallied at home on Saturday afternoon to win a thriller against Cornell in the 2016 Ivy League season opener.
Mon, Sep 26, 2016, 1:48am
Men’s golf struggled in the final round of the Dartmouth Invitational on Sunday, falling one spot to finish in fifth place overall.
Mon, Sep 26, 2016, 1:09am
Women’s golf improved with each round over the weekend to finish in second place at the Nittany Lion Invitational.
Sat, Sep 24, 2016, 9:34pm
Some thoughts, opinions, and observations Columbia’s 17-14 road loss to Georgetown in the second week of the season.
Fri, Sep 23, 2016, 2:57am
Men’s golf heads to Quechee, Vermont, this weekend to participate in the Dartmouth Invitational.

Pages