Spectator Senior Staff Writer

Mon, Sep 22, 2014, 3:16am
The Columbia University Marching Band unveiled a Community Standards Agreement for sexual harassment and sexual assault on Thursday, which all current and new members are expected to sign.
Mon, Sep 22, 2014, 2:04am
Cooper’s Law, named for 9-year-old Cooper Stock who was killed by a taxi driver at West End Avenue and 97th Street on Jan. 10, officially went into effect Sunday along with two other local laws surrounding NYC Taxi and Limousine Commission policies.  
Mon, Sep 22, 2014, 1:53am
Columbia students participating in the People’s Climate March said it was clear from the outset that Sunday’s march was something unprecedented.
Fri, Sep 19, 2014, 2:32am
At the Broadway Democrats club’s town hall meeting at Manhattan Pentecostal Church on Thursday night, discussion centered on conditions in public housing projects and local residents’ relationships with police officers from the 26th Precinct.
Fri, Sep 19, 2014, 12:42am
Ai-jen Poo, CC ’96, was named a MacArthur Fellow for her work as the director of the National Domestic Workers Alliance.
Thu, Sep 18, 2014, 11:41pm
Coming off an 0-10 season, Columbia football starts its 2014 season with one of its toughest opponents.
Thu, Sep 18, 2014, 12:30pm
Printers on Columbia’s campus will revert back to the old, non-global print queue system after students complaints that the new system contained several flaws.
Thu, Sep 18, 2014, 4:16am
The Museum at FIT’s latest exhibit is showing dance devotees and fashion aficionados alike that the two have much more in common than they ever imagined.
Thu, Sep 18, 2014, 3:22am
Among this year's band of well-written dramas that seem bound for success, “Madam Secretary” stands out as a show that unites lovers of all genres.
Thu, Sep 18, 2014, 3:15am
A presence at the OMA since 2008, Robinson will now head to the University of California, Berkeley, to serve as the coordinator for student cooperative involvement and student leadership within the university’s department of student life.

Pages