Spectator Senior Staff Writer

Wed, Dec 17, 2014, 5:09pm
Columbia defensive coordinator Chris Rippon will serve as the interim head coach and former Lions head coach Ray Tellier will serve as a special adviser of the football team.
Fri, Dec 12, 2014, 4:49pm
Current and former Columbia sabreists will compete in this weekend's Absolute Fencing Gear New York State Sabre Grand Prix in Brooklyn.
Fri, Dec 12, 2014, 3:57pm
The spring 2015 Bacchanal concert will be taking place following a number of changes, the Bacchanal board announced in a press release Friday.
Fri, Dec 12, 2014, 3:55am
Over 60 protesters staged a sit-in at LeFrak Gymnasium in Barnard Hall on Thursday night during Barnard’s annual Midnight Breakfast to protest what students characterized as a lack of administrative response to recent grand jury decisions in the Eric Garner and Michael Brown cases. 
Fri, Dec 12, 2014, 2:32am
At Thursday's University Senate plenary, senators discussed University protocol for police presence on campus, the decision to open the Rules of Conduct for review, MOOCs, and the Advisory Committee on Socially Responsible Investing.
Wed, Dec 10, 2014, 6:29pm
Columbia led the Wildcats, 25-23, at halftime, but wasn’t able to maintain the same standard of play in the second half.
Tue, Dec 9, 2014, 5:17pm
Columbia is on the road Wednesday against the country's top team, the Kentucky Wildcats, which boasts nine All-Americans.
Tue, Dec 9, 2014, 1:35am
Columbia College Dean James Valentini said he was not aware of the images posted to his Facebook page when reached for comment early Tuesday morning.
Mon, Dec 8, 2014, 1:58am
Barnard’s faculty and staff claim they were shut out of the decision-making process for the new library, which faculty say also led to the resignation of the Dean of Barnard Library and Information Services Lisa Norberg.  
Mon, Dec 8, 2014, 12:29am
Starting this semester, Barnard students could receive free individual tutoring. Tutoring previously cost $15 a session.

Pages