Spectator Senior Staff Writer

Wed, Oct 1, 2014, 2:38am
While Columbia University Marching Band members are excited about the group’s new sexual assault policy, the policy comes after a number of instances of alleged sexual assault within the band.
Wed, Oct 1, 2014, 1:45am
The University Senate held its first plenary meeting of the semester on Tuesday afternoon, where Senate members addressed sexual assault and the details of Columbia’s proposal for the Barack Obama, CC ’83, Presidential Library.
Wed, Oct 1, 2014, 12:06am
Although the Lions showed signs of life, turnovers proved to be a stumbling block against Albany.
Wed, Oct 1, 2014, 12:05am
Junior Dragos Ignat and seniors Max Schnur and Ashok Narayana all posted straight-set wins.
Tue, Sep 30, 2014, 2:25am
Around 25 students—from all four undergraduate schools—and one alumna gathered in Hamilton Hall on Monday evening for the first meeting of the First Generation and Low-Income Partnership.
Tue, Sep 30, 2014, 2:06am
While many parents welcomed the potential new schools, other speakers said that Success Academy—the largest charter network in the city—has not been transparent about its policies on admissions and retaining low-performing students.
Mon, Sep 29, 2014, 10:42pm
Carlos Huber, GSAPP ’08, on working with J. Crew and what a Columbia-themed perfume might smell like. 
Mon, Sep 29, 2014, 7:42pm
Three Lions were in action on the first day of the men's singles qualifying draw.
Mon, Sep 29, 2014, 6:50pm
The STA Travel agency, which has been in Morningside Heights for 18 years, closed last week. Its sole retail location in New York City is now in the East Village.
Mon, Sep 29, 2014, 12:42am
Following a two-year delay, Pupin Hall is undergoing a series of renovations to restore its exterior and to construct new lab space.

Pages