Spectator Senior Staff Writer

Thu, May 21, 2015, 10:26am
As University commencement came to a close Wednesday, the opening notes of Frank Sinatra’s “New York, New York” made it official: the class of 2015 had graduated.
Thu, May 21, 2015, 10:03am
Paul Nungesser’s parents said a statement sent to the Washington Examiner that Columbia turned their son’s life into a nightmare and made a special exception for Emma Sulkowicz, CC ‘15, by allowing her to carry her mattress at graduation.
Wed, May 20, 2015, 12:12pm
Apparently it was once a goal of mine to make this the lede of one of my columns—it just shows you how far and how long its been since I wrote my first one.
Tue, May 19, 2015, 4:16pm
The team’s five seniors—Ashok Narayana, Max Schnur, Eric Jacobs, Winston Lin, and Bert Vancura—have transformed an Ivy contender into a formidable national program. 
Tue, May 19, 2015, 3:31pm
Joe Falcone graduates with three-straight Ivy baseball titles, with a colorful past and a dangerous bat to match.
Tue, May 19, 2015, 3:28pm
Seniors in Columbia College—including Emma Sulkowicz, CC ‘15, who walked across the stage with her mattress—were honored at the school’s Class Day on Tuesday.
Tue, May 19, 2015, 3:27pm
As a double major in economics and history and theory of architecture, the president of Design for America, and a former member of student groups like the Varsity Show and Community Impact, Andrew Demas, CC ’15, has accrued a long list of accomplishments during his four years at Columbia.
Tue, May 19, 2015, 3:17pm
If you’re a senior in the School of General Studies, you may know Jason Pettigrew, GS ’15, from the slew of emails he sent as senior class president. If not, you may recognize him as the backup dancer lifting Miley Cyrus onto his shoulder in “Best of Both Worlds Concert Tour 3D.
Tue, May 19, 2015, 3:16pm
A native of Minnesota and the eldest of five, Robbie Lyman, CC ’15, dedicated four years to facilitating conversation on queer identity and trans admissions at Columbia and beyond.
Tue, May 19, 2015, 3:10pm
Shensi Ding, SEAS ’15, believes Columbia has changed over the past four years, but the changes she brought to student life have changed Columbia.

Pages