Spectator Senior Staff Writer

Sun, Aug 24, 2014, 11:10pm
An overview of literary magazines and journals around College Walk.
Sun, Aug 24, 2014, 11:03pm
It’s no secret that New York City is a major film hub, and while it’s good to get out into the city, those whose interests lie in the film world can certainly get their fix here in Morningside Heights. Here’s a list of Columbia’s clubs and organizations that offer opportunities to write, direct, or...
Sun, Aug 24, 2014, 10:22pm
With the new school year comes a chance to give your wardrobe a vigorous shaking up—which, thanks to the myriad thrift and vintage shops tucked in the city’s corners, can be done on the tightest of budgets.
Sun, Aug 24, 2014, 10:20pm
Learn the names of the band you can say you knew before they got famous.
Sun, Aug 24, 2014, 9:23pm
Whether you’re a theater lover or an aspiring actor, here are ways to see and be part of theater on campus.
Sun, Aug 24, 2014, 5:51pm
A look at various dance groups to join if you find yourself losing yourself to dance more often than not.
Sun, Aug 24, 2014, 5:45pm
A look at music groups on campus from a cappella to instrumental.
Sat, Aug 23, 2014, 7:17pm
From learning to work with clay to developing your photography skills, check out what groups you can join to make visual arts.
Sat, Aug 23, 2014, 7:13pm
With its comforting salve of carbs and booze, weekend brunch will be your go-to cure over the next four years. Here are five of the best brunch spots in the city to get you away from campus and into some tasty food.
Sat, Aug 23, 2014, 5:05pm
The Upper West Side is full of trendy cafés, restaurants, bookstores, and shops up and down the main thoroughfares: Broadway, Amsterdam, and Columbus avenues.

Pages