Spectator Senior Staff Writer

Thu, May 5, 2016, 7:03pm
Barnard officially unveiled its capital campaign—The Bold Standard—on Tuesday.
Mon, May 2, 2016, 12:13am
Barnard further revised its winter break housing policy in April to increase the type of students eligible for housing in comparison with the previous policy, allowing tour gu
Sun, May 1, 2016, 11:49pm
For the first time in four years, the baseball team finished its season in April having failed to qualify for the Ivy League Championship Series. 
Sun, May 1, 2016, 11:47pm
Columbia closed out its season this weekend with three wins against Penn.
Sun, May 1, 2016, 11:18pm
No. 2 lightweight rowing concluded the regular season with several strong showings over two days of racing against Drexel and No. 8 Delaware on Saturday and No. 6 Harvard on Sunday.
Sun, May 1, 2016, 9:48pm
Women’s tennis fell only one win short of securing its share of the program’s second Ivy League title in the final weekend of play. 
Sun, May 1, 2016, 9:31pm
The first big moment for women’s basketball (12-17, Ivy 1-13) came before the season had even officially begun. 
Sun, May 1, 2016, 9:21pm
Football finished 2-8 in head coach Al Bagnoli’s first season in Morningside Heights, highlighted by a 26-3 home win over Wagner to snap a then-24-game losing streak, the second longest in program history. 
Fri, Apr 29, 2016, 1:53pm
Dean of Undergraduate Global Programs and Assistant Vice President for International Education Michael Pippenger will be leaving Columbia this summer to become the Vice President and Associate Provost for Internationalization at Notre Dame, according to an announcement from Dean of Columbia Coll
Fri, Apr 29, 2016, 2:20am
Still in the running to take the Lou Gehrig Division, baseball will close out Ivy League play with a four-game series against Penn this weekend.

Pages