Spectator Senior Staff Writer

Sat, Oct 22, 2016, 3:15pm
Football ends the first half of its Homecoming matchup trailing Dartmouth 7-3. Neither team has been able to generate more than a single score on a blustery afternoon, with winds approaching 20 miles per hour and rain sprinkling throughout the first half.
Thu, Oct 20, 2016, 4:26am
A year after touting the meal-sharing app Swipes and the Emergency Meal Fund as the foremost solutions to food insecurity on campus, the undergraduate councils and First-Generation Low-Income Partnership will once again throw their weight behind expanding and promoting these two resources.
Thu, Oct 20, 2016, 3:38am
Football will host Dartmouth this Saturday, eyeing its first Ivy win of the season and first Homecoming victory in 16 years.
Thu, Oct 20, 2016, 2:36am
A second consecutive Ivy title may already be out of reach for Dartmouth, which arrives on Homecoming with more conference losses than all of last season.
Sun, Oct 16, 2016, 11:33pm
Volleyball split its matchups with Harvard and Dartmouth this weekend, losing to the Crimson and then rebounding against the Big Green on its first road trip of the Ivy League season.
Sun, Oct 16, 2016, 11:08pm
Men’s golf heads to Ohio to face off against top competition in the Dayton Invitational—the team’s final tournament of the fall season.
Sat, Oct 15, 2016, 4:28pm
Columbia head coach Al Bagnoli’s return to Penn ended with a 35-10 loss on Saturday. 
Fri, Oct 14, 2016, 1:46am
Media pioneers including playwright Lin Manuel-Miranda and executive editor of the New York Times Dean Baquet descended upon Low Library Thursday night to celebrate the 100th annual Pulitzer Prize awards.
Thu, Oct 13, 2016, 3:08am
This past August, Jordan Serena, CC ’15, was in Iowa, sitting in the clubhouse of the Burlington Bees, the Single-A affiliate of the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. He overheard a teammate mention that Great Britain was assembling a squad for World Baseball Classic qualifiers in September. 
Thu, Oct 13, 2016, 2:48am
Head coach Al Bagnoli will return to Penn’s Franklin Field for the first time this Saturday since retiring in 2014. Only this time—following a career in Philadelphia that spanned 23 years and included nine Ivy titles—he’ll be manning the visitor’s sideline.