Spectator Senior Staff Writer

Thu, Oct 30, 2014, 5:14am
If Columbia agrees to BCD’s demands for divestment, the Fund for a Responsible Columbia will be deposited into the University’s endowment. If Columbia doesn’t, the money will be used to fund environmental student groups on campus.
Thu, Oct 30, 2014, 3:30am
Men’s tennis will send a group of younger players to this weekend’s Collegiate Clay Court Invitational in Orlando.
Thu, Oct 30, 2014, 12:52am
While you could just stroll on down to Westside and get yourself a sterile, styrofoam package of beef/rabbit/turducken, remember that you live in New York City—which, according to the New York Times, has “prob
Thu, Oct 30, 2014, 12:52am
Recent Cambridge grad Ami Jones explores gender and identity in “Shrew,” a one-woman play inspired by Shakespeare’s “Taming of the Shrew” that she performed on Oct. 28.
Wed, Oct 29, 2014, 2:18am
Nearly 400 proposals were offered up as part of City Council member Helen Rosenthal’s participatory budgeting project over the course of seven meetings held since late September.
Wed, Oct 29, 2014, 1:15am
The American Ballet Theatre and Arts Initiative will collaborate on a two-week long exposure to the dance world through performances and classes. 
Wed, Oct 29, 2014, 12:52am
The Columbia University Marching Band has revised its sexual assault policy following feedback from the Office of Judicial Affairs.
Tue, Oct 28, 2014, 11:52pm
Barnard’s supplemental financial aid program will be getting much-needed funding next year, thanks to the class of 2015.
Tue, Oct 28, 2014, 11:42pm
Reuters reported Tuesday that Manhattan U.S. Attorney Preet Bahara, Law ’93, announced Columbia will pay more than $9 million to settle a lawsuit brought against it by the U.S Government.
Tue, Oct 28, 2014, 4:04pm
The fire broke out around 2 p.m. in the building’s trash compactor room, just next to the steps leading to 114th Street. The building was evacuated and the fire department responded shortly after.

Pages