Spectator Senior Staff Writer

Tue, Mar 3, 2015, 4:14am
A two-year study will look at Columbia’s undergraduate climate and attempt to identify factors that correlate with sexual violence on campus.
Mon, Mar 2, 2015, 1:22am
First-year Osama Khalifa came within a few points of earning a national title, as he pushed eventual champion Ahmed Abdel Khalek to five sets. 
Mon, Mar 2, 2015, 12:10am
It was hard to find flaw in the Lions last weekend as they swept their match with Boston University.  
Sun, Mar 1, 2015, 10:11pm
Behind strong performances in singles, men’s tennis comfortably dispatched Binghamton 7-0.
Sun, Mar 1, 2015, 9:37am
Lions’ first-year guard Alexa Giuliano hit eight threes in the 82-81 loss to Harvard, setting a program record.
Sat, Feb 28, 2015, 8:09pm
The Crimson ensured that this year’s visit to Levien would be a little more comfortable than the past three, pulling away with over 11 minutes to go for the win.
Fri, Feb 27, 2015, 10:11pm
Things were close much of the way in Levien, but Dartmouth pulled away midway through the second half to drop the Lions below .500 in league play.
Fri, Feb 27, 2015, 2:57am
Members of the committee informed Spectator on Thursday of a new set of proposed revisions, which include reducing the number of general education requirements, no longer permitting Advanced Placement credits to fulfill requirements, and allowing courses to count toward multiple requirements.  
Fri, Feb 27, 2015, 2:46am
Over 150 Columbia University faculty members, including history professor Eric Foner and political science department chair Page Fortna, in the past week have signed and circulated an open letter to President Bollinger and the board of trustees asking that the University divest from holdings in...
Fri, Feb 27, 2015, 1:51am
Taal’s Naach Nation showcases the eclectic styles of Indian fusion dance in a performance featuring intercollegiate dance teams.

Pages