The Shaft

RECAP DAY 2: "At least we have a view of the city!" "Do we?"

Congratulations! If you’re reading this post, you’ve survived day two of in-person housing selection. (Hey, maybe you thrived, too.) Continue your Spectrum scroll for a recap of today’s events.

Disclaimer: As of right now, our whiteboard counts are not 100% accurate, but they will be tomorrow morning. Hang tight!

East Campus hopefuls should keep in mind that there are approximately 17 options remaining---eight sixth-floor doubles and nine five-person suites with one double. According to our tallies, no other suite types are available.

For potential Woodbridge dwellers, we’ve tallied ten medium-demand (E, F, I, J) rooms and 22 low-demand (A, B, D, G, L) rooms. Neither the two-bedrooms nor the high-demand rooms stayed open.

Those interested in Ruggles should note that there are six six-person suites, one eight-person suite with two doubles, and 13 eight-person suites with three doubles still yours for the taking.

In the meantime, though, you might also consider your other choices:

• 35 doubles in Broadway
  • four four-person suites, one five-person suite, one six-person suite, and ten seven-person suites in Claremont
  • 2 doubles in Furnald
  • four doubles and one six-person suite with one double in Harmony
  • 173 doubles in McBain
  • 60 doubles and 9 walkthrough doubles in Nussbaum
  • two six-person suites with one double and one five in six-person suites with one double in Plimpton
  • 25 doubles and 30 walkthrough doubles in Schapiro
  • six doubles in Symposium
  • 53 studio doubles and three one-bedrooms in Watt
  • 44 doubles and 29 walkthrough doubles in Wien

How many EC suites were taken during regroup? Last year, there were 7.

+1
0
-1
No offense but... posted on

I could have found out all of the info in this email just by looking at the whiteboard. There's basically no analysis or predicting happening in this article.

+1
0
-1
zjcvpwnlp posted on

锘縏his dog gets bursts of energy from time to time. A schnoodle puppy is capable of high energy given that they are part schnauzer, part poodle, both high energy breeds. This doesn't mean you have to run miles or take hour long walks to tire him/her out.

It is a time of great challenge that will create even greater opportunity.Television Delivers News And InformationWBRZ: The Source, the 1980sThe decade opens with WBRZ being named "Station Of The Year" by the Louisiana Association of Broadcasters. Richard Manship assumes the responsibilities of General Manager. Each year the station is recognized locally, nationally and internationally for excellence in broadcast journalism, consistently delivering in depth coverage that sets the standard by which other news organizations are measured.

But over the last three years, city officials have received more than 60 anonymous complaints about Bertelson buildings from garbage in the yard, to leaky roofs, to malfunctioning electricity. In 2011, a resident told the city the ceiling in one room had 'collapsed,' sending a child to emergency room. A week later, the tenant said Bertelson still hadn't fixed the problem.".

The right to free speech and expression Christian Louboutin Red Bottom Bridal Shoes Clutch Star Prive Studs Slingbacks also includes the right for people to be exposed to differing points of view. Set in a fictional town in the American Mid West, Fahrenheit 451 is about a society where hunt people who hide books, raze their houses and burn all literature. Out of curiosity, one day Montag steals a copy of the Bible from the house of an old woman, who chooses to set herself aflame along with her books in an act of defiance.

Here is the story of what happened last year. Everybody was cheering for the people about to cross the finish line, then, BOOM! One bomb went off, BOOM! The second one went off. You saw people in agony and you saw blood. I have used whole wheat tortillas as the wrap. Chocolate seems to reign supreme when it comes to Easter. And while it hard to deny the appeal of cocoa, this spring holiday also begs for something fresh and Christian Louboutin Outlet citrusy.

The base price for the Envy Ultrabook 6t 1000 is $799.99; the reason ours is priced higher is because we added an external DVD burner to the mix and doubled the RAM from 4GB to 8GB. Christian Louboutin Red Bottom Booties Cheap s Button Pumps Beige It comes standard with a 3rd Generation Intel Core i5 3317U processor and integrated Intel HD Graphics 4000. If you're a gamer or simply need more GPU horsepower, you can step up to a discrete AMD Radeon HD 7670M chip for $75..

There has been much culture clash between us and he finally had to come to terms that by nature of where I am from that I can see for what Red Bottom Shoes they are take an is what it is approach to life, not golly gee, it not REALLY like that. If we did that in the city we would be poking one another eyes out. 90% of any crime that goes down in my town is courtesy of the born and bred.

+1
0
-1