The Shaft

RECAP DAY 2: "At least we have a view of the city!" "Do we?"

Congratulations! If you’re reading this post, you’ve survived day two of in-person housing selection. (Hey, maybe you thrived, too.) Continue your Spectrum scroll for a recap of today’s events.

Disclaimer: As of right now, our whiteboard counts are not 100% accurate, but they will be tomorrow morning. Hang tight!

East Campus hopefuls should keep in mind that there are approximately 17 options remaining---eight sixth-floor doubles and nine five-person suites with one double. According to our tallies, no other suite types are available.

For potential Woodbridge dwellers, we’ve tallied ten medium-demand (E, F, I, J) rooms and 22 low-demand (A, B, D, G, L) rooms. Neither the two-bedrooms nor the high-demand rooms stayed open.

Those interested in Ruggles should note that there are six six-person suites, one eight-person suite with two doubles, and 13 eight-person suites with three doubles still yours for the taking.

In the meantime, though, you might also consider your other choices:

• 35 doubles in Broadway
  • four four-person suites, one five-person suite, one six-person suite, and ten seven-person suites in Claremont
  • 2 doubles in Furnald
  • four doubles and one six-person suite with one double in Harmony
  • 173 doubles in McBain
  • 60 doubles and 9 walkthrough doubles in Nussbaum
  • two six-person suites with one double and one five in six-person suites with one double in Plimpton
  • 25 doubles and 30 walkthrough doubles in Schapiro
  • six doubles in Symposium
  • 53 studio doubles and three one-bedrooms in Watt
  • 44 doubles and 29 walkthrough doubles in Wien

How many EC suites were taken during regroup? Last year, there were 7.

+1
0
-1
No offense but... posted on

I could have found out all of the info in this email just by looking at the whiteboard. There's basically no analysis or predicting happening in this article.

+1
0
-1
zjcvpwnlp posted on

锘縏his dog gets bursts of energy from time to time. A schnoodle puppy is capable of high energy given that they are part schnauzer, part poodle, both high energy breeds. This doesn't mean you have to run miles or take hour long walks to tire him/her out.

It is a time of great challenge that will create even greater opportunity.Television Delivers News And InformationWBRZ: The Source, the 1980sThe decade opens with WBRZ being named "Station Of The Year" by the Louisiana Association of Broadcasters. Richard Manship assumes the responsibilities of General Manager. Each year the station is recognized locally, nationally and internationally for excellence in broadcast journalism, consistently delivering in depth coverage that sets the standard by which other news organizations are measured.

But over the last three years, city officials have received more than 60 anonymous complaints about Bertelson buildings from garbage in the yard, to leaky roofs, to malfunctioning electricity. In 2011, a resident told the city the ceiling in one room had 'collapsed,' sending a child to emergency room. A week later, the tenant said Bertelson still hadn't fixed the problem.".

The right to free speech and expression Christian Louboutin Red Bottom Bridal Shoes Clutch Star Prive Studs Slingbacks also includes the right for people to be exposed to differing points of view. Set in a fictional town in the American Mid West, Fahrenheit 451 is about a society where hunt people who hide books, raze their houses and burn all literature. Out of curiosity, one day Montag steals a copy of the Bible from the house of an old woman, who chooses to set herself aflame along with her books in an act of defiance.

Here is the story of what happened last year. Everybody was cheering for the people about to cross the finish line, then, BOOM! One bomb went off, BOOM! The second one went off. You saw people in agony and you saw blood. I have used whole wheat tortillas as the wrap. Chocolate seems to reign supreme when it comes to Easter. And while it hard to deny the appeal of cocoa, this spring holiday also begs for something fresh and Christian Louboutin Outlet citrusy.

The base price for the Envy Ultrabook 6t 1000 is $799.99; the reason ours is priced higher is because we added an external DVD burner to the mix and doubled the RAM from 4GB to 8GB. Christian Louboutin Red Bottom Booties Cheap s Button Pumps Beige It comes standard with a 3rd Generation Intel Core i5 3317U processor and integrated Intel HD Graphics 4000. If you're a gamer or simply need more GPU horsepower, you can step up to a discrete AMD Radeon HD 7670M chip for $75..

There has been much culture clash between us and he finally had to come to terms that by nature of where I am from that I can see for what Red Bottom Shoes they are take an is what it is approach to life, not golly gee, it not REALLY like that. If we did that in the city we would be poking one another eyes out. 90% of any crime that goes down in my town is courtesy of the born and bred.

+1
0
-1
urvapwnad posted on

锘緾hristopher Massa Photographer. Christopher graduated from the University of New Haven in 2002. While there, he was the photography editor of the Charger Bulletin, the University's weekly newspaper, and co chairman of the college yearbook. In 2008, the activist Aaron Swartz scraped the database of Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER), a service that charges a small per page fee for electronic access to the United States federal court system's public records. Investigation. The agency ultimately determined that the documents were in the public domain, and Swartz was not charged with any crime. Red Bottom Shoes

I don't think you can can conclude anything. I think it is possible to code html pages to gather statistics like how or Christian Louboutin Shoes where did the viewer got there, it doesn't require google to go down to realize how much one depends on google. Although when many users type part of the URL into the search box, should google really get the credit?.

"It is about control and about deciding who gets access to my data" Enabling access Christian Louboutin Outlet to private data is a slippery slope. There are net positives such as Google Flu Trends, which accurately predicted Flu outbreak cases, faster than the Centers for Disease Control. However, as recent developments have shown, sharing personal data can be a two way street..

In this video, we learn how to unblock a Facebook firewall Red Bottom Shoes at school. First, you will need to try to go to the website you want to go. If you try this and you can reach the site, go to the top of the bar where you typed the website in at. Smith sees Mechanical Turk as just another scheme by companies to classify workers as independent contractors to avoid paying them minimum wage and overtime, complying with non discrimination laws, and being forced to carry unemployment insurance and workers compensation. An example of cyberspace overtaking a country labor laws, she says. Needless to say, the turkers don see it that way.

Alcohol abuse can lead to acute pancreatitis. However, patients usually present with a more severe type of pain in the midline of the abdomen which could be referred to the back. In addition there is associated Vomiting and in severe cases shock. For Quantum of Solace, Tom Ford had approximately 350 suits made, many of which were fire retardant with padding sewn in for the stunt men. While your version of this suit won come with such exciting bonus features, you still be treated to all the subtle detailing that makes a Tom Ford suit stand out. The most unique feature on this fine apparel is its simplicity.

+1
0
-1
ljodznnfa posted on

锘緾ontrolling your body is something that she sees as a masculine and powerful characteristic. And that, unfortunately, means that if you Red Bottom Shoes CAN'T control yourself, she'll feel that you are a bit less manly. And this will affect her sexual attraction to you.

Tonya never touched Nancy. Another person did the deed and went to jail for it, but Tonya paid the price. Tonya always paid Christian Louboutin Shoes the price. Janet Brooks, Child Advocacy Manager, Primary Children's Hospital: "Leaving kids in a car seat too long. If you take them out of the car, take them into the house. They sleep in it, they nap in it.

The formal, and informal, leaders of a congregation must approve of the need for a library so they will provide the support for it, individually and collectively. After gaining Christian Louboutin Shoes official approval from the governing group, ask for a place in the next year's budget as well as funds now for beginning costs. Suggest specific books and resource materials that individuals might be interested in purchasing as honorariums or memorials..

It was in 1964, at a Massachusetts amusement park, he says, "and by that time, Moe's hair was all gray and slicked back. Larry had lost his frizz, along with most of his hair. And Curly Christian Louboutin Shoes Joe was no curly. The downsides of dating Teenage dating also carries risks and can become hurtful. More than half of American teens know friends who have experienced some sort of dating abuse, while nearly three in four say that physical dating violence is a serious concern for their age group, according to a study conducted in 2006 by Teenage Research Unlimited in partnership with Liz Claiborne Inc. The study exposes alarming patterns of physical, verbal, and sexual.

Circuit Judge Mike Maggio of Conway, under investigation by a judicial ethics panel for comments on a website that included release of confidential adoption information, issued a brief statement on the matter today. It amounted to a no comment. His failure to quit the race immediately prompted his campaign consultant to stop representing Maggio..

Are you kidding? Do you realize what you speaking about? I guarantee you that sex in libraries has been going on since that library was built, and I guarantee you that the young, burgeoning scientists and mathematicians have taken part in such acts as well. Sorry to burst your bubble, but the these days talk just isn the point here. She speaking openly about something that not many people would, and that her prerogative.

On March 3, 2014, at approximately 6:40pm, a lone male suspect entered a convenience store located in the 200 block of Kent Street. The suspect approached the storeowner and made a demand for cash. The suspect was carrying a hockey stick, which he pointed at the storeowner.

+1
0
-1
bxtpjwkzr posted on

锘?He didn't play point guard all that often and he's not used to being screened," said Casey Hill, the Santa Cruz Warriors' head coach. "He's got to get better guarding ball screens and guarding the ball in general. [But] there's definitely a market for him.

Yes, I know lots of babies need to suck something, [url=http://www.ncucentralflorida.com/christian-louboutin-booties/304-christian-louboutin-red-bottom-booties-new-york-boutique-pointed-flat-shoes.html]Christian Louboutin Shoes[/url] and I still let her have it if she is fussy while we are out and about or if she wakes early from her nap and is still 15 min from feeding time (we are on a Babywise 3 hr feeding schedule, plus I still have to warm the bottle). Extra benefits from being binky free besides not having to jump up and pop the [url=http://www.ncucentralflorida.com/christian-louboutin-pumps/425-christian-louboutin-red-bottom-pumps-cheap-high-heel-shoes-suede-red-high-heel-pump.html]Red Bottom Shoes[/url] binky back in your childs mouth? They learn to entertain themselves in the crib if they wake early! My daughter is now 10 weeks and is still binky free and is sleeping between 8 and 10 [url=http://www.ncucentralflorida.com/christian-louboutin-boots/485-christian-louboutin-red-bottom-boots-gold-evening-shoes-crystal-spiked-silver.html]Red Bottom Shoes[/url] hrs at night without waking. If she does wake early in the morning or from a nap, she may vocalize, but she lays there staring at her fishy mobile staying happy as a calm.

With the movies still in people's memories, there've been a good amount of Lord of the Rings games in the last few years. Some good enough to stay on the shelf, others, sent back to the fiery chasm from whence they came. But from the makers of Star Wars Battlefront, comes Lord of the Rings: Conquest, which finally lets you play as either the free peoples of Middle Earth, or, a minion of the dark lord whatever your political persuasion..

At the same time, however, the scope of the power [url=http://www.ncucentralflorida.com/christian-louboutin-booties/386-christian-louboutin-red-bottom-booties-buy-online-suede-black-pumps.html]Red Bottom Shoes[/url] the US government currently wields has been exaggerated in some quarters by pundits who see this as tantamount to handing the internet to Russia and China. Under the current system, ICANN works under the auspices of the Department of Commerce NTIA (National Telecommunications and Information Administration). The government doesn normally play a strong role in internet governance, though it has taken action from time to time..

In Vancouver we had all different types of cultures,to choose from for friends. Many became life long friends. There is loyalty on the south slope. First of all, does anyone who posts on here ever use their spellcheck? Second, does anyone else see how wrong it is that a person can get convicted of killing their child and only get 120 days but someone in possession of a small amount of drugs can be sentenced to 7 years?? And if she was people under the bus she wouldn have gotten such a long sentence. Her charge was possession not theft, so that is a non issue. No one can comment on anyone parenting skills except for that person children.

+1
0
-1
ditmkkthy posted on

锘縏he girls' basketball drills involve yet another exciting practice session. In this, all girls form a circle around the coach. Ensure that each girl has a basketball. Located less than a mile from the Gulfport Biloxi International Airport, the Holiday Inn offers a convenient location for travelers flying into Mississippi. The hotel features a large indoor swimming pool, fitness center, business center and a spa equipped with a whirlpool. The Tramark Golf Club and Bayou Vista Golf Course are both less than two miles away..

It all started when the reality star posted a couple pics of herself (looking like a total badass, might we add) alongside hip hop artists Rick [url=http://www.ncucentralflorida.com/christian-louboutin-peep-toes/302-christian-louboutin-red-bottom-peep-toes-designer-heels-on-sale-peep-toe-black-pumps.html]Christian Louboutin Red Bottom Peep-toes Designer Heels On Sale Peep-toe Black Pumps[/url] Ross [url=http://www.ncucentralflorida.com/christian-louboutin-boots/463-christian-louboutin-red-bottom-boots-black-peep-toe-pumps-spikes.html]Christian Louboutin Red Bottom Boots Black Peep Toe Pumps Spikes[/url] and Robert Williams, aka Meek Mill. Almost immediately after the photos hit the internet, Khloe received a stream of racist and [url=http://www.ncucentralflorida.com/christian-louboutin-boots/467-christian-louboutin-red-bottom-boots-cheap-s-shoes-fish-pattern-black-and-nude.html]Christian Louboutin Red Bottom Boots Cheap s Shoes Fish Pattern Black and Nude[/url] hateful comments in her feed. We won't dignify any of them with a reprint here, but suffice it to say, they were pretty uncalled for in any situation..

The most common reasons for sleep difficulties in all children are environmental influences or inadvertent behavioral shaping. For example, parents may assist a child in falling asleep by rocking or holding them and then [url=http://www.ncucentralflorida.com/christian-louboutin-booties/331-christian-louboutin-red-bottom-booties-black-peep-toe-shoe-red-decorate-fur.html]Christian Louboutin Red Bottom Booties Black Peep Toe Shoe Red Decorate Fur[/url] placing them in bed while asleep. But when children awake naturally later in the night, they do not have access to the things in their environment that are associated with sleep and so are unable to get back to sleep by themselves.

Approaching intermission, Lake went on the power play after an interference penalty. St. Ignatius Ethan Whitney had other ideas, digging out a puck on the right side along the boards and walking in a wrister for a short handed tally with 47 seconds left in the period for a 3 0 advantage..

His expression is blas until a nurse standing over him slides a sugar coated pacifier into his mouth. His eyes open wide and he commences sucking with gusto. Sugar, Dr. So let's get the facts straight right away. The Wireless 411 Privacy Act of 09/ 2004 states that cell phone numbers are private information. There is no central free cell phone directory available to perform a free cell phone number search.

At the Hippodrome Theatre in downtown Gainesville. Sculptures by artist Jenn Garrett depicting the experiences of human trafficking victims will be displayed. A short movie also will be shown. Most women are "low risk" and can expect no problems with travel during pregnancy. However, there are particular risks to be considered with each stage of pregnancy, especially if the pregnancy is complicated by comorbidity. Medical concerns can be divided into risks of travel itself (in particular air travel), difficulties related to negotiating different healthcare systems and insurance, and specific risks of acquiring infectious diseases in particular countries.

+1
0
-1