DSpar goes to Washington

Barnard President Debora Spar will head to the White House on Thursday to discuss expanding college opportunities for low-income students alongside more than 100 college and university presidents.

The daylong event, which kicks off at 9 a.m. EST, will be livestreamed here.

Both President Barack Obama, CC '83, and first lady Michelle Obama will speak at the event, which will also feature panel discussions with the academics and representatives from nonprofits, the private sector, and state governments.

More information will be available after the event on Barnard's website and the White House's blog.

CC 14 posted on

headline should have been: "DSpar goes to DC"

+1
-1
-1
Doge posted on

What barack. Such barnard. Much debora.

+1
+1
-1
Doge posted on

How barack. Such barnard. Much debora.

+1
+1
-1
lrjcdhyiv posted on

锘縁or one thing, they are too short for a man of by height (6"3), which is just daft these days. How would Peter Crouch cope? Even more annoyingly, the mattresses Christian Louboutin Red Bottom Daffodil Cheap Shoes New York City Fish Pattern Nude on the bed were not exactly welcomingly soft, meaning that I woke up early with Christian Louboutin Red Bottom Daffodil Cheapest High Heels Suede 150mm Blue Pumps a bad back. Beds are Christian Louboutin Shoes obviously a subjective issue, and many people would find those at The Midland to be perfectly fine, but quite honestly I didn't.One of the most popular aspects of The Midland Hotel is its elegance, and nowhere is this more evident than in The French restaurant, which was mostly untouched by the refurbishments because it was decided that altering its classic design would be a big mistake.

That's one way to look at it. Another is that Bowser has now won both of the race's first two straw polls, pulling off an upset in Gray friendly Ward 8 and preventing his campaign from orchestrating a similar defeat in her own ward. (The third take, of course, is that LL would be better off scrutinizing chicken entrails instead of the results of a ritualized count of 0.002 percent of District Democrats.).

Every child has some anxieties and may have occasional nightmares. A child may insist on elaborate rituals; another may demand that a parent lie down with him, that he be read to, sung to, rocked. Resistance to going to sleep may be used as an attention getting mechanism..

3 Marquette 15 to 1 Christian Louboutin Shoes No. 4 Syracuse 5 to 1 No. 5 UNLV 20 to 1 No. This high speed bus is physically implemented by simple multiplication of the base frequency (which makes 100MHz for Pentium 4) by 4 in the processor bus controllers for the chipset and the CPU. So, when working on a chipset for its upcoming offspring, Intel decided to adapt i840 chipset supporting two Direct RDRAM channels for this purpose. Certainly, the No 1 disadvantage is the crazily high price of this memory type.

It shows that the vehicle has been properly maintained, helps vouch for the mileage and if the stamps are from an official dealer, then all the better. A smart seller will include the letters FSH right at the top of the description in their ad, because they know it's something people want to see. And if it's not there, any sensible buyer will ask why not.But even if the seller has a service book full of stamps to show when you go to view the motor, how do you know if it's genuine? Well, you don't.

We've been told a New Dan Snyder walks among us. The line that's been in heavy rotation out of Redskins Park (and Snyder's wholly owned media empire) all season holds that he's letting football people run the football team. His wife, Tanya Snyder, is out selling the transformation, too.

+1
0
-1