CC and SEAS extend regular decision application deadline in response to angsty Common App

It seems that the Common App website has been experiencing some teen angst along with those who are using it. The website is oh so manic that it has propelled Columbia College and SEAS to extend their deadlines for regular decision from Jan. 1 to Jan. 6 at 11:59 p.m. Looks like the Common App people couldn't tame their domain because the same exact thing happened around the early decision deadline. As if the Common App experience wasn't traumatizing enough...

For ED, both Barnard and Columbia extended their deadlines. However, this time around, Barnard has chosen not to extend its deadline for regular decision. According to its website, "though we have not extended the deadline officially, we will continue to accept applications after 1/1 without penalty."

I guess it's great that now the deadline is extended and softened, but real talk here, there will be at least one senior who now waits until Jan. 6 at 11:55 p.m. to submit their application. They will subsequently be closed out of the website. Heed this as your warning. But really, are any high school seniors actually reading this? Maybe the Columbians reading this should reapply to their respective school. I don't know, just for funsies? The deadline is extended.

pipe en bois posted on

Presently within just the earth of party and exciting the Hookahs comprise grow to be amazingly renowned. Anyplace on your own shift yourself can look at a parlor of Bongs. However they are not simply applied for taking in enjoyable inside some areas Using tobacco Pipes are as well utilized in direction of crank out a particular person nutritious and totally healthy once more.
pipe en bois http://auxdelicesderym.fr

+1
0
-1