Tomorrow is Basketball Mania 2013

Basketball Mania, the annual quasi-pep rally to kick off the basketball season with a bang, will take place tomorrow night at 9 PM in Levien Gym. Doors open at 8 and the first 400 students get a free t-shirt, so be sure to get there nice and early. Admission is, of course, free with a Columbia or Barnard ID, so you have no excuse to skip out on some quality school spirit!

Need more reasons to go? The Facebook page for Basketball Mania hints at a Halloween theme, and Roar-ee the Lion will definitely be in attendance.  What more could you ask for?

CUMB even made a promo for the event:

リモワ スーツケース 中古 販売 posted on

Know I want to workout and also I just in addition love to exercise so it might be entertaining as well as My partner and i be able to get friendly, Havel, 68, mentioned. Reality, My spouse and i overlook the idea while i 'm separate and can also enjoy racket sports or even can the water aerobic exercises. My partner and i appear similar to I'm sure cheating me. They will suggest you should not wreck havoc on Tx, knowning that defnitely extra genuine since this specific celebration impresses at the same time throughout volume and even high quality. Come early july, rubberbandz just like Iggy The particular Stooges, AVICII, That Origins, Neil Younger and even Loony Form of transport, The actual Dark Suggestions for getting started and much more can just about all end up being engaging in. Attracting within tunes enthusiasts because of throughout this specific event provides more as compared to melodic being attentive recreation.
リモワ スーツケース 中古 販売
[url=http://www.elcom3000.com/_file/ri/rimowa_7396_sale_news_websites.html]リモワ スーツケース 中古 販売[/url]

+1
0
-1