A&E

Gandolfini's funeral to be held at St. John the Divine

James Gandolfini's funeral will be held across the street from Columbia on Thursday. The services are set for 10 a.m. at the Cathedral Church of St. John the Divine, located at 1047 Amsterdam Avenue. The New Jersey-born actor, best known for his role on "The Sopranos," died of a heart attack on Wednesday in Rome, according to a family spokesman. He was 51 years old. Gandolfini won three Emmys, a Golden Globe, and a SAG Award for his portrayal of Tony Soprano, a tough mob boss who moonlighted as a waste management consultant and harbored an affinity for ducks. The Writer's Guild of America named "The Sopranos," which aired from 1999 to 2007, the best TV show ever written. In a recent statement, "Sopranos" creator David Chase described Gandolfini as a "genius." Gandolfini's screen credits include "Zero Dark Thirty," "True Romance," and "Not Fade Away."

モンクレール ダウン posted on

あなたは今, 自分自身のための モンクレールダウンを選択しない理由を, 余裕が安い価格でモンクレール , 短 ... モンクレール ダウン http://www.saheltv.com/
+1
-1
-1
You voted '-1'.
Damn posted on

This would have been awesome to see!
+1
0
-1
john posted on

The Columbia administration were assholes for not allowing the Sopranos to film on campus when meadow soprano attended columbia college. That would've been cool to see our alma mater on the Sopranos. Everything on the show was authentic except the Columbia scenes. The administration is so liberal and cow-tows to all liberal fringe groups that they were afraid to offend maria-types. However, instead we have that idiot from teacher College who goes on the o'riely factor as the token loon liberal and makes us all look bad. What qualifies him to be a Columbia faculty? His skin color?
+1
0
-1
john posted on

mafia-types
+1
0
-1
Polo Ralph Lauren posted on

I enjoy what you guys tend to be up too. Such clever work and reporting! Keep up the awesome works guys I've included you guys to our blogroll. Polo Ralph Lauren http://www.mannateeentertainment.com/
+1
0
-1