Sports

Dean Kowalski talks post-graduation, Valentine's Day on Sportscast

It's Plaid Tuesday on this week's edition of the Spectator Sportscast, as senior guard Dean Kowalski of the men's basketball team joins the hosts, Brian, Nick, and Eli.

Watch the video to see Dean's glowing smile and hear what his plans are for after graduation, how he spent his Valentine's Day, and more.

Send suggestions for the Sportscast to podcast@columbiaspectator.com.

love the flannels boys. And cute guest! ;)

+1
0
-1
loyal fan posted on

will be at all four of the next home games!! loved this podcast and the guys are so cute and fun!

+1
-1
-1

so much flannel

+1
-1
-1
xcwfxtlim posted on

锘縊nly keep Red Bottom Shoes what you actually use and need. Hack away at the rest. Be honest, do you really need the " feel lucky!" Google button?. THE OWNER OF THE INTERNET CAFE HAS NOT RESPONDED TO US TONIGHT. SHORTLY AFTER THE STATE OUTLAWED MOST TYPES OF INTERNET CAFES, SEVERAL STARTED REOPENING THEIR DOORS CLAIMING THAT THEY HAD ALTERED THE RULES OF THEIR SWEET STAKESSWEEPSTAKES GAME SO THEY WERE ABIDING WITH THE LAW. CUSTOMERS STILL CLAIM THEY ARE Christian Louboutin Red Bottom Booties Platform Shoes Suede Lemon Green BEING RIPPED OFF.

I mean, the place was completely deteriorating, but it WAS still the original movie theater in Briarwood. I can only imagine how great it must have been in the beginning, when it was United Artists, screening Star Wars. Simon seems completely ridiculous charging that much money for a full lease.

Legal technicality a wedding expert mentioned that an honest seller will not try to hide any information from you regarding the name of the dress manufacturer or designer. They will usually volunteer this information with sufficient proof. If not, then raise your antenna.

Prior to that, David was a partner at the law firm of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich Rosati. David has been a member of the board of directors of KKR Management LLC, the general partner of KKR Co. John L. It had been less than a year since the end of World War II, and the nation was still gearing toward economic recovery. Amon G. Carter, Sr., the founding publisher of the Fort Worth Star Telegram and a pioneer in newspaper publishing, decided it was time to take positive action to bring television to the Southwest.

Residents in houses nearest the Christian Louboutin Red Bottom Booties Silver Crystal Covered Peep-toe Pumps plants are most affected, and some have difficulty moving because they are unable to find anyone to buy their homes. According to the Houston Chronicle, one local resident Ray Christian Louboutin Outlet Alvarez complained that noise from the BP plant disrupts their lives 24 hours a day. "We're doing everything we can to get out of here, but nobody wants to buy this house, just because of things like this today," he told the Chronicle, referring to Wednesday's explosion..

Terms of my next move, I have a lot of options in front of me, and I going to take some time to think about what I want to do next, James said. Always been interested in broadcasting, so I talking with some folks about getting involved with that. And I obviously also have my James Family] Foundation, which I look forward to taking a bigger role in now that I done playing.

God forbid anything horrible like this happens to your family u have no one to blame but yourselves. What sickens me most is seeing self righteous 'adults' claiming to know what really happened condemning this woman without any evidence, in front of her family no less. We have no right to judge anyone for their mistakes or negligence.

+1
0
-1