A&E

They said what? Blair Waldorf vs. Ray Lewis

Blair Waldorf, a fictional Columbia student on television’s "Gossip Girl," is full of life advice and loves catty banter. Ray Lewis, a Baltimore Ravens linebacker and all-around crazy person, just won his second Super Bowl. The following quotations can be attributed to either the CW’s resident drama queen or Baltimore’s favorite acquitted murderer. Can you tell the difference? XOXO, Gossip Guy 1. “I prepare so no one can take what is mine, no one can replace my mind, my heart.” 2.  “What do you mean you don't know the price of the Prada clutch? You are Prada. Get me, Miuccia?” 3. “I stuck my hand up a turkey's butt---you're not getting out of your job.” 4. “Here's my advice: have a little faith, and if that doesn't work, have a lot of mimosas.” 5. “I’m willing to serve. Before I lead any other man into anything I’m willing to take the hard falls myself but also come back and share the pains that came from it." 6. "We get one opportunity in life, one chance at life to do whatever you're going to do, and lay your foundation and make whatever mark you're going to make. Whatever legacy you're going to leave, leave your legacy!"   Answers: 1. Ray Lewis  2. Blair Waldorf  3. Blair Waldorf  4. Blair Waldorf  5. Ray Lewis 6. Ray Lewis  

Sure Digs posted on

I got a good chuckle out of it. I found the idea clever. Thanks for adding a few giggles to my day.
+1
0
-1
Lance Legweak posted on

lovely article comparing ray ray and gossip girl, found it quite humorous. write more !!
+1
0
-1
kamal posted on

this is sooo bad but I highly enjoyed it, for whatever that's worth
+1
0
-1
I don't get it posted on

Was this supposed to be funny?
+1
0
-1
I don't get it posted on

Was this supposed to be difficult?
+1
0
-1