Sports

Bold predictions for your Super Bowl Sunday

As you all know, today is the most glorious of all unofficial holidays---Super Bowl Sunday.

Whether you're rooting for the San Francisco 49ers or the Baltimore Ravens (which, by the way, you shouldn't be), looking forward to Queen Beyoncé performing at halftime, or just tuning in to watch the commercials, the Super Bowl XLVII is bound to have something for you.

And since, at least for now, you're here instead of ESPN, some of the senior Spec Sports staff have put together a pick and a bold prediction (à la the NFL Network) to help get you ready for tonight.

Check out our predictions, and leave yours in the comments!

Myles Simmons, Sports Editor

49ers 24-17

"Kaepernick throws an early pick to Ed Reed, but leads the 49ers down the field in the last five minutes for a game-winning drive."

Alison Macke, Sports Editor

49ers 31-28

"Ray Lewis re-injures his arm and has to come out of the game."

Rebeka Cohan, Former Sports Editor, Sports Columnist

49ers 34-30

"Jim Nantz and Phil Simms will spend a significant amount of time talking about Beyoncé's halftime performance."

Steven Lau, Multimedia Editor (and Bay Area resident, for what it's worth)

49ers 28-17

"The Niners are going to rush for more than 300 yards and throw for 250."

Muneeb Alam, Deputy Sports Columns Editor

49ers 27-21

"The Capitals and Penguins (12:30 EST on NBC) will have more scoring plays than the Ravens and Niners combined."

Molly Tow, Deputy Sports Features Editor

49ers 33-27

"Ray Lewis cries."

Eli Schultz, Deputy Sports Multimedia Editor

49ers 24-14

"The 49ers will double the Ravens' rushing yard total."

Peter Andrews, Sports Columnist

Ravens 23-20

"David Akers will miss the game-tying field goal, and Jim Harbaugh will slam his headset into the ground at least once."

Sam Tydings, Sports Columnist, WKCR broadcaster

49ers 38-17

"Flacco throws two picks, Kaepernick accounts for four touchdowns."

It sucks posted on

to be all y'all

+1
0
-1
dqueezy posted on

we like sportz and we don't care who knows

+1
0
-1
lbnrcgrxi posted on

锘縄 am talking about Corpus Christi and the out of control addiction to crack, meth and heroin. If you google prostitution and addiction I am sure it says one thing, but here in Red Bottom Shoes Corpus Christi we have a huge addiction problem and that is why you are seeing killings, home invasions, robberies, car jackings and other very violent crimes everyday and night in our city. This city is dangerous and crime is totally out of control and Christian Louboutin Red Bottom Booties High Heels Crystal Covered Gold we are not fixing the problem, and we need to at the local, state and national level..

"And so, it's all about contrast. We tried to build the structure and rhythm of the movie we tried to create in such a Christian Louboutin Outlet way that the climax is more and more and more and more. By the end of the film, hopefully it's as powerful as it can be, when you get all of those moments, which come throughout the movie.

I wondering why it called "Basketball Wives," when none of the women or actually married to NBA players some of them have never been married to one? They are just bitter ex wives, baby mamas, ex fiances!!!! I have watch the show on a few occassions wonder how is it that its still even on. (I actually like her, she the realiest of them all), Royce what can you say, she can say anything bout her baby daddy, Gloria she just got away, Suzie keeps mess going, Evelyn is a hoe who pretends to be a boss!!!! Its one big joke. When they were with their Baller exes they must of not been happy, because they no longer together.

Just about the only honest argument there is for public stadium financing is that sports teams have a tangible non economic benefit to communities. They often deeply ingrained parts of communal identity. They help define the character of cities or regions.

WINK TV in Fort Myers, Fla., recognized her talents and later hired her as a news producer.Jennifer came to FOX Carolina as a seasoned news producer. Station management observed Jennifer drive Christian Louboutin Outlet and passion for storytelling and determined she should come from behind the camera and step in front of it, and she did.Jennifer reports five nights a week and fills in on the anchor desk. She also reports from the sidelines of high school football games during Friday Night Blitz2012 Emmy award winner for story entitled "A Legal High"2010 Emmy nomination for story entitled "Life Changing Mission"2008 Recognized by South Carolina House of Representatives for her reports and community service.Emmy nomination for story entitled "A Perfect Season"Associated Press awards for investigative, education, sports, feature and environmental stories.Martix awardGreenville HBCU Community Social Action AwardOn the weekends, I love to: Hang out with family and friends.My favorite kind of music is: R gospel and hip hop.My favorite food is: Grits, seafood and ItalianHidden talents: I a pretty good drawer.Hobbies: I like to swim and watch or attend basketball games or other sporting events.Children: I love kids, but I don have any, hopefully one day.

+1
0
-1
agpfwbpwo posted on

锘縒e decided to switch to the newexceed, and OMG the service is great and fast and wonderful. BUT for some reason we are usingtremendousamounts of bandwidth. This is what we find a bit hinky and odd, we have not changed the way we use the net and we run virus scans and all thatregularlyso there are no virus or leechers on our system.

Fitness: No longer content to grapevine left and hamstring curl to all four walls, the 90s saw the advent of one of the most popular fitness tools ever: the step. Group fitness classes were designed around stepping up, Christian Louboutin Outlet over, and around an elevated platform in an effort to streamline our workouts by getting in some leg work along with our cardio. This also allowed women to truly compete with each other as we kept track of who could put the most risers under each side of the step.

Many people are unaware that Windows can have many user accounts so that everyone who uses it can set up their workspace as they want. With your own personal account, you don't have to worry about disappearing icons, changes to the desktops resolution, or having someone access or delete you personal files. One of these personal files is Red Bottom Shoes the Favorites folder..

Upon release, the title shattered entertainment records, selling through $800 million in 24 hours and over $1 billion in only three days. And it was the best selling video game of 2013 according to the NPD Group. To date, Grand Theft Auto V has sold more than 32.5 million units worldwide and demand remains high as millions of consumers enrich their experience through the dynamic and evolving world of Grand Theft Auto online, which I will discuss in more detail shortly.The success of Grand Theft Auto V is only part of Rockstar Games unparalleled track record.

The Eagles did a poor job on in breaking routes and underneath passes in the middle of the field in 2013. It's fine to be willing to give those up, but you have to limit the YAC damage and make offensive players pay when they make those grabs in between the numbers. That's an aspect of the defense which needs to be addressed in the coming months..

I tried things out in the Google Chrome browser. The snow filled test site Christian Louboutin Shoes for IE appears to be still around from two years ago, but it wasn't the default for the "Let it Snow" search Red Bottom Shoes in the past. If you continue uncovering the snow filled sign, you'll receive a happy seasonal message, along with a semi advertisement about a GPU filled 2011 and a nice yule tide beat to enjoy..

Oh boy!!! Where do I start. This issue is not caused by leftist giveaways. The root cause of this issue is policy. She is not a journalist, she an exhibitionist. There is certainly a forum for this type of writing, without a doubt, but a newspaper is simply NOT that forum. If Ms.

+1
0
-1