A&E

Feminism, facebook, and falafel

Hey, girl!

Would you ever have guessed that Pokémon is the second highest selling video game of all time?

We wouldn’t have, either.

But there is one thing we’re willing to wager: If you’re online, chances are you’re on Facebook right now, right? Well, if you’re going to be on Facebook instead of reading for CC anyway, why not find out just how influential you are on social media? In this week’s lead for The Eye, Rega Jha discusses Klout, the new website that quantifies our social media skills, and whether our addiction to social media will help us land internships or is just costing us sleep.

And speaking of lack of sleep, read about Sara Gilford’s sleepless Austrian night at a place called Wombats. What, in Beyoncé’s name, you say, is Wombats?

To find out the answer to that question and many more, you’re just going to have to read The Eye! Look out for a semester of stellar issues.

Legendary Pokemon posted on

I liked up to you'll receive carried out proper here. The caricature is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nevertheless, you command get got an shakiness over that you would like be turning in the following. sick unquestionably come further in the past again since precisely the same just about a lot steadily within case you shield this increase.

+1
0
-1