A&E

Stranger than fiction: odd real celeb pairings

If there are lots of odd fictional couples in Hollywood films these days, then there are even stranger ones among the Hollywood elite. It appears to be a land where typical dating rules don’t apply—and why should they, when you are unconstrained by financial concerns and want to keep millions of people riveted? Here are some of the weirdest couples of the last several years:

Macaulay Culkin and Mila Kunis
Am I the only one who has nightmares about Macaulay Culkin? No? Good. Something about him is just really creepy. Why are your eyes so rheumy, Macaulay? Aren’t you like 12? Mila Kunis is completely gorgeous and seems pretty normal. I didn’t understand it.

Evan Rachel Wood and Marilyn Manson
This one was actually terrifying. She was your average cute girl, maybe a little punky or something, but definitely not murderous. Manson, needless to say, looks like he crawled out of American Horror Story. He’s also 18 years older than her. How do you bring home the Prince of Hell? Thankfully, the word is that she’s back with Jamie Bell. You know, the one who left her for Iraq in the "Wake Me Up When September Ends" video.

Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger
This engagement came totally out of left field. For some reason, I had always assumed that literally nobody ever would want to hang around Kroeger for fear that he would start singing. The two have cited their shared Canadian nationality as a reason for their relationship, but if patriotism were a legitimate reason to be together, we would all have about 150 million love interests right now.

Angelina Jolie and everybody
It’s not so much that Jolie dates weird people, although her pairing with Billy Bob Thornton didn’t quite seem to fit. It’s that she seems to have an uncanny knack for making her relationships the weirdest things ever. While married to Billy Bob Thornton, she purportedly wore a vial of his blood around her neck.

Now, she and Brad Pitt have infamously adopted half the orphans in this world, and he is definitely getting stranger, thinking he can do things like growing out long greasy hair or wearing a do-rag and that we will all be all right with it.

Beyonce and Jay-Z
Just kidding, they’re perfect.

melly posted on

i think macaulay culkin is really weird looking. but he's not ugly. and i think there is sth about him makes him sexy & attractive. Don't know exactly why? maybe his strange eyes (one of his eyes look smaller than the other, or lazier) really don't know. but i would date him willingly. oh wish i would date him. mila is pretty girl and normal looking. i think she was one lucky girl to date with him. i am really serious about it. i love macaulay.

+1
0
-1
NFL jerseys wholesale posted on

Hurrah, that's what I was searching for, what a stuff! present here at this blog for NFL jerseys, thanks admin of this site.
NFL jerseys wholesale http://www.controlspecialists.co.uk/nfl/controlspecialists-nfl-wholesale.asp/

+1
0
-1
NFL JERSEYS posted on

Thanks designed for sharing such a pleasant opinion, paragraphis pleasant, thats why i have read it completely such as NFL JERSEYS.
NFL JERSEYS http://www.unitownhire.co.uk/nfl/6.asp/

+1
0
-1
tcgwzhbgu posted on

锘縒hen a file is displayed as a "Work in Progress," we will still attempt to convert the file. If it still fails to convert after several hours, we advise uploading the file a second time. This might get converted more quickly since there may have been previous issues on our end that caused your first upload to become stuck..

Its purpose is to make money for cricket boards, cricketers, and others. T20 cricket is a bookies paradise. And we now know how much money matters. Bailed out. Since that time we have had lots of homeless attending Hillcrest Elementary with no way to prove they do not even have homes here. That is the fact.

WE DEFINITELY WERE NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING TO HIM ONCE YOU SAW THAT HE WAS ALIVE RIGHT ONE WE SAW THAT HE WAS DECEASED. PARAMEDICS RUSHED WILLIAMS HIM TO THE HOSPITAL, WHERE TONIGHT FAMILY MEMBERS SAY THEY'RE HAPPY HE'S ALIVE. EDDIE HESTER : NEPHEW NOW I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG HE'S GOIN TO BE HERE BUT I KNOW HE'S BACK RIGHT NOW.

To be completely honest this is about the cut off point for players with a legitimate chance of taking home the Maurice Podoloff trophy. No disrespect to Lamarcus Aldridge, who is having a season to remember in an NBA that's as rich with talent as ever before, but the chances of one of these four players not winning seems pretty slim. With the level Chris Paul was playing at before he got Christian Louboutin Shoes injured, many assumed the Clippers would take a tailspin without their All Star point guard to lead the team.

Instead of reclining on the front porch to leisurely peruse the 11,282 word sentence at the end of Ulysses (you know . Like we used to), we're browsing headlines, or skimming through our RSS feed or Tumblr. The brain is like a muscle it gets good at Red Bottom Shoes whatever you spend the most time doing, and what we spend all of our time doing is skimming.

I have a better understanding of your question now. The Browser Mode is only going to influence the UA string and which Document Mode you end up in when no X UA Compatible is specified. So while the Document Mode can Red Bottom Shoes be changed, the Browser Mode cannot, I think.

Questions may be addressed to Mark A. Garcia, Rehab and Construction Coordinator at 314 0208. Journal: January 15 February 28, 2014. The problems seem intractable. In so many quarters, simply discussing race is seen as racist. And so white people are stuck, dishonest by default, as we take a pass on the state of this city's largely black inner city and settle for politely opening doors at Wawa, Christian Louboutin Red Bottom Daffodil Cheapest High Heels Suede 150mm Blue Pumps before we slip back to our own lives..

+1
0
-1
xuypkiumf posted on

锘縐pon a person death in Texas, the decedent heirs and beneficiaries are left without the legal power to preserve the separate probate estate. Although the Texas Probate Code provides for a temporary administration in the case of an immediate need to preserve an estate, the application and court process are not correspondingly responsive. This Comment focuses on the "gap" left behind by the Texas Probate Code and the statutory inadequacies that come to light in the face of current practical problems.

If they a bunch of screw Red Bottom Shoes ups and this is the icing on the cake? Then I would have little sympathy. Had these kids eaten the chocolate before they arrived to school and kept their mouths shut, no one would have known imo. My guess is life would have Christian Louboutin Outlet went on just fine for all those at AH.

Montgomery Co. Police conducts pedestrian crosswalk stingMontgomery Co. Area drivers who don't yield to pedestrians. When one looks at the many similarities to the Mormons and the Freemasons it makes one wonder if the Mormons is actually a spin off of the Freemasons. It stands to reason that this is denied as the Freemasons deny affiliation with any other sector, as so do the Mormons. The article is strictly for educational or entertainment purposes only and should not be used in any way, implemented or applied without consultation from a professional.

Family Waterpark packages at Falls Avenue Resort properties in Niagara Falls come with one night accommodation and four passes valid for two days at the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark, plus extras including four tickets for mini putt, bumper cars, the Interactive SWAT Ride and the 4 D Motion Theatre. There also a kids eat free deal at select on site restaurants, plus families arriving between Mar. 8 and 15 will receive four tickets to the Mega Magic show..

He won allow a woman into his private space until he feels connected on an emotional level to her. If he been over to your place and has now extended an invitation for you to join him at his, there no need to question what he feeling. He likes you a lot!.

I don care if people believe me. I just want to get it out, Barbour is quoted as saying.Greco would not comment on the accuracy of Barbour claims.Investigators believe Barbour had Craigslist encounters with at least 30 men, according to a source close to the investigation. Police are trying to find those men, the source said.The father of Barbour 1 year old child is deceased.

I feel bad for Keith because he was having a terrific year, and you can just see he can't do anything. It Christian Louboutin Red Bottom Booties Buy Shoes Online Transparent Balck just kills them, absolutely kills them. Dawson's back, that's fine, that's great. AND OFFICERS DID . HE NOW FACES A CHILD ABUSE CHANGE. PARENTS oakleys outlet WE SPOKE TO SAY THEY CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW SOMEONE WHO LET SUCH A SMALL CHILD OUT OF THEIR SIGHT.

+1
0
-1
wnnheujst posted on

锘緿ay after day, through search conditions that ranged from marginal to perfect, the Park Service could only report in its dispatches that "no sign of the floatplane or missing men has Christian Louboutin Shoes been reported since" Aug. 21, the day they left Swikshak. On Sept.

You can try to conduct business over the phone, but it is tremendously inefficent and frustrating. Want to deal with Social Security or any government agency, Red Bottom Shoes the phone is virtually useless. If you pay bills by mail you spend twice the amount of money for stamps that you would for a monthly fee for the internet, and paying bills is quick, easy, and sometimes automatic.

DISTURBING NEWS TO DENNIS BALDWIN WHO SAYS ALLENDER, WHO OWNED A LOGGING AND Christian Louboutin Outlet ESCAVAGTING BUSINESS, HAD NO ENEMIES. "If they came here to steal something off of him. You think they would have come here and took what they wanted and let the man go. This year, the Arts Council is continuing its Thursday night movie, they're also planning Arts Culture Week with the theme: Postcards from the edge of the world. They're bringing back the Creative Jam after the success of the event last year. There are plans to have students paint the boards covering the windows of the abandoned train station, have a fish themed public art contest where sculptures must be made of recycled materials, and more..

It's pitiful what people are so quick to say and assume, I remember when people had morals, values and respect. Shame on all of you who dare say such cruel words on the back of a man who just lost his life! May God forgive your empty souls. Maybe you missed that since they have gone to the depths of desperate attempts to get people that love Herschel to "call and express their fond memories", as you can imagine.

I prefer FireFox by the way. On a Mac, you can take a screenshot by pressing Command Shift 3 OR by pressing Command Shift 4, then selecting an area Christian Louboutin Shoes that you want a shot of. This step is necessary because you will later need to use the URL of the photo's location on the web.

Rich. Gorgeous. Recession proof. The startup was launched by a couple of college students three months ago. It allows users to post comments anonymously. There's no login, no passwordjust post under an alias. The good news about the pace of medical research is also the bad news few medical specialists can keep up with the rate of new discoveries. That means that it's possible for the collective intelligence of a committed community and there is nothing as committed as people who are suffering from a disease to stay ahead of all but those most dedicated individual specialists. However, along with the latest word on cutting edge drug trials are unsubstantiated claims, rumors, outright quackery.

+1
0
-1