A&E

Stranger than fiction: odd real celeb pairings

If there are lots of odd fictional couples in Hollywood films these days, then there are even stranger ones among the Hollywood elite. It appears to be a land where typical dating rules don’t apply—and why should they, when you are unconstrained by financial concerns and want to keep millions of people riveted? Here are some of the weirdest couples of the last several years:

Macaulay Culkin and Mila Kunis
Am I the only one who has nightmares about Macaulay Culkin? No? Good. Something about him is just really creepy. Why are your eyes so rheumy, Macaulay? Aren’t you like 12? Mila Kunis is completely gorgeous and seems pretty normal. I didn’t understand it.

Evan Rachel Wood and Marilyn Manson
This one was actually terrifying. She was your average cute girl, maybe a little punky or something, but definitely not murderous. Manson, needless to say, looks like he crawled out of American Horror Story. He’s also 18 years older than her. How do you bring home the Prince of Hell? Thankfully, the word is that she’s back with Jamie Bell. You know, the one who left her for Iraq in the "Wake Me Up When September Ends" video.

Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger
This engagement came totally out of left field. For some reason, I had always assumed that literally nobody ever would want to hang around Kroeger for fear that he would start singing. The two have cited their shared Canadian nationality as a reason for their relationship, but if patriotism were a legitimate reason to be together, we would all have about 150 million love interests right now.

Angelina Jolie and everybody
It’s not so much that Jolie dates weird people, although her pairing with Billy Bob Thornton didn’t quite seem to fit. It’s that she seems to have an uncanny knack for making her relationships the weirdest things ever. While married to Billy Bob Thornton, she purportedly wore a vial of his blood around her neck.

Now, she and Brad Pitt have infamously adopted half the orphans in this world, and he is definitely getting stranger, thinking he can do things like growing out long greasy hair or wearing a do-rag and that we will all be all right with it.

Beyonce and Jay-Z
Just kidding, they’re perfect.

melly posted on

i think macaulay culkin is really weird looking. but he's not ugly. and i think there is sth about him makes him sexy & attractive. Don't know exactly why? maybe his strange eyes (one of his eyes look smaller than the other, or lazier) really don't know. but i would date him willingly. oh wish i would date him. mila is pretty girl and normal looking. i think she was one lucky girl to date with him. i am really serious about it. i love macaulay.

+1
0
-1