A&E

Stranger than fiction: odd real celeb pairings

If there are lots of odd fictional couples in Hollywood films these days, then there are even stranger ones among the Hollywood elite. It appears to be a land where typical dating rules don’t apply—and why should they, when you are unconstrained by financial concerns and want to keep millions of people riveted? Here are some of the weirdest couples of the last several years:

Macaulay Culkin and Mila Kunis
Am I the only one who has nightmares about Macaulay Culkin? No? Good. Something about him is just really creepy. Why are your eyes so rheumy, Macaulay? Aren’t you like 12? Mila Kunis is completely gorgeous and seems pretty normal. I didn’t understand it.

Evan Rachel Wood and Marilyn Manson
This one was actually terrifying. She was your average cute girl, maybe a little punky or something, but definitely not murderous. Manson, needless to say, looks like he crawled out of American Horror Story. He’s also 18 years older than her. How do you bring home the Prince of Hell? Thankfully, the word is that she’s back with Jamie Bell. You know, the one who left her for Iraq in the "Wake Me Up When September Ends" video.

Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger
This engagement came totally out of left field. For some reason, I had always assumed that literally nobody ever would want to hang around Kroeger for fear that he would start singing. The two have cited their shared Canadian nationality as a reason for their relationship, but if patriotism were a legitimate reason to be together, we would all have about 150 million love interests right now.

Angelina Jolie and everybody
It’s not so much that Jolie dates weird people, although her pairing with Billy Bob Thornton didn’t quite seem to fit. It’s that she seems to have an uncanny knack for making her relationships the weirdest things ever. While married to Billy Bob Thornton, she purportedly wore a vial of his blood around her neck.

Now, she and Brad Pitt have infamously adopted half the orphans in this world, and he is definitely getting stranger, thinking he can do things like growing out long greasy hair or wearing a do-rag and that we will all be all right with it.

Beyonce and Jay-Z
Just kidding, they’re perfect.

melly posted on

i think macaulay culkin is really weird looking. but he's not ugly. and i think there is sth about him makes him sexy & attractive. Don't know exactly why? maybe his strange eyes (one of his eyes look smaller than the other, or lazier) really don't know. but i would date him willingly. oh wish i would date him. mila is pretty girl and normal looking. i think she was one lucky girl to date with him. i am really serious about it. i love macaulay.

+1
0
-1
NFL jerseys wholesale posted on

Hurrah, that's what I was searching for, what a stuff! present here at this blog for NFL jerseys, thanks admin of this site.
NFL jerseys wholesale http://www.controlspecialists.co.uk/nfl/controlspecialists-nfl-wholesale.asp/

+1
0
-1
NFL JERSEYS posted on

Thanks designed for sharing such a pleasant opinion, paragraphis pleasant, thats why i have read it completely such as NFL JERSEYS.
NFL JERSEYS http://www.unitownhire.co.uk/nfl/6.asp/

+1
0
-1
tcgwzhbgu posted on

锘縒hen a file is displayed as a "Work in Progress," we will still attempt to convert the file. If it still fails to convert after several hours, we advise uploading the file a second time. This might get converted more quickly since there may have been previous issues on our end that caused your first upload to become stuck..

Its purpose is to make money for cricket boards, cricketers, and others. T20 cricket is a bookies paradise. And we now know how much money matters. Bailed out. Since that time we have had lots of homeless attending Hillcrest Elementary with no way to prove they do not even have homes here. That is the fact.

WE DEFINITELY WERE NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING TO HIM ONCE YOU SAW THAT HE WAS ALIVE RIGHT ONE WE SAW THAT HE WAS DECEASED. PARAMEDICS RUSHED WILLIAMS HIM TO THE HOSPITAL, WHERE TONIGHT FAMILY MEMBERS SAY THEY'RE HAPPY HE'S ALIVE. EDDIE HESTER : NEPHEW NOW I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG HE'S GOIN TO BE HERE BUT I KNOW HE'S BACK RIGHT NOW.

To be completely honest this is about the cut off point for players with a legitimate chance of taking home the Maurice Podoloff trophy. No disrespect to Lamarcus Aldridge, who is having a season to remember in an NBA that's as rich with talent as ever before, but the chances of one of these four players not winning seems pretty slim. With the level Chris Paul was playing at before he got Christian Louboutin Shoes injured, many assumed the Clippers would take a tailspin without their All Star point guard to lead the team.

Instead of reclining on the front porch to leisurely peruse the 11,282 word sentence at the end of Ulysses (you know . Like we used to), we're browsing headlines, or skimming through our RSS feed or Tumblr. The brain is like a muscle it gets good at Red Bottom Shoes whatever you spend the most time doing, and what we spend all of our time doing is skimming.

I have a better understanding of your question now. The Browser Mode is only going to influence the UA string and which Document Mode you end up in when no X UA Compatible is specified. So while the Document Mode can Red Bottom Shoes be changed, the Browser Mode cannot, I think.

Questions may be addressed to Mark A. Garcia, Rehab and Construction Coordinator at 314 0208. Journal: January 15 February 28, 2014. The problems seem intractable. In so many quarters, simply discussing race is seen as racist. And so white people are stuck, dishonest by default, as we take a pass on the state of this city's largely black inner city and settle for politely opening doors at Wawa, Christian Louboutin Red Bottom Daffodil Cheapest High Heels Suede 150mm Blue Pumps before we slip back to our own lives..

+1
0
-1