Breaking: Nice people discovered at Columbia!

It's late. You're up. This is an extra special NO-NEWS version of the one eleven, because guess what? Someone (or some group) at Columbia has launched a Facebook page called "Columbia Compliments," where nice things are said about other Columbia students. You can submit a compliment about one of your friends by messaging the group. The page is still very new, but here are a few of our favorites so far:

Take that advice! Head over to the Facebook page and say something nice about someone. They'll feel good, and you'll get to feel good about brightening someone's day. It's a win-win if ever there was one. Here's a video to inspire you.

(If you really miss the news, here's a quick summary: David Petraeus had sex with Paula Broadwell and possibly some other woman.)

obsessed posted on

Can I touch your hair?

+1
0
-1
Drake posted on

Last name ever - first name latest... post to ever be on this page- a shame to whoever made it. Stop hating, no debating- Zahra is the best/ You're mad late in the game kid cuz Zahra for Prez. OVOXO Peace. *waves hand*

+1
0
-1
Drake posted on

Last name ever-- first name latest... post to ever be put on this page-- a shame to whoever made it. Stop hating, there be no debating- zahra is the best/ You're mad late in the game kid cuz Zahra for Prez. OVOXO Peace. *waves hand*

+1
0
-1
anon posted on

Its the afghan girl

+1
0
-1
Old lady on the street posted on

She looks like a beautiful, pleasant young lad, but since the only time I was able to meet this beautiful soul was when charged into me and almost knocked me over -- I don't have much else to say about her other than the fact that she really loves chicken and is willing to knock old ladies like me over on way to get her chicken. If she loves her chicken like she loves her people then she's a very loving, caring soul.

+1
0
-1
what posted on

The

+1
0
-1
don't have facebook :( posted on

I cannot submit nor see any of the compliments.

+1
0
-1
afraid. posted on

i dont know...maybe she's great with other people. personally, every time I see/speak with her...i feel like she's gazing into my soul. It's kinda scary...

+1
0
-1
very afraid posted on

Yeah dont know her too well but i think shes possessed..eyes

+1
0
-1

what generic compliments..

+1
0
-1
lol posted on

zahra stop leaving comments about yourself... shit's getting old!

+1
0
-1
i dont really care if shes nice posted on

Shes hot, thanks spectrum for not covering up ppls names

+1
0
-1
Anomnomnom posted on

I think if we stopped complimenting such an amazing person then we would be going against the greatness of this thing called Columbia Compliments. Spread the love and she deserves lots of it.

+1
0
-1
Fem posted on

columbia complaints please.

+1
0
-1

Can we stop talking about some girl, and instead focus on the greatness of this thing called Columbia Compliments?

+1
0
-1
Anon posted on

Zahra is amazing. She exudes beauty not only from the inside but also from the outside.
Also, she gives good vibes.

+1
0
-1

yes. don't be fooled by her hard exterior; she is one of the most genuinely caring people around.

+1
0
-1
lol posted on

ok

+1
0
-1
Drake posted on

Zahra is awesome, genuinely a great person to be around and one of "the best I ever met".. I ain't nevah told no lie. Ovoxo. Peace

+1
0
-1
zahra posted on

is nice????

+1
0
-1
seriously posted on

if you don't know zahra, you're missing out. it takes effort to get to know her, but if you get that privilege-- you will never question how 'nice' she is ever again

+1
0
-1
real talk posted on

zahra is hands down one of the best human beings i know. she will go out of her way for the people she cares about, she doesn't gossip or create drama, and she always speaks truth.

+1
0
-1
ggzvakxze posted on

锘縒ere the first points of the night for McGovney and his first three since the regional opener.design was for me to get it in the corner, but you just have to trust your teammates and as soon as he shot that I knew it was going in, Holbrook said. Got confidence for a sophomore. Drew a foul and made 1 of Red Bottom Shoes 2 to trim the lead to three, but Holbrook stuck a dagger in with a penetrating layup and a foul.

Bowman told the New York Times that the effect of BAM on television has been benign: "We've learned that wherever you are, you watch on the biggest screen you can." This makes sense; you wouldn't choose to watch a game at home on your four inch iPhone screen when you have a 60 inch television in the living room, Christian Louboutin Shoes but if you were on the train you would choose your phone or tablet over nothing at all. This is why Bowman claims that much of the revenue that BAM generates is new, rather than poached from television or from the stadiums. In 2011 for the first Christian Louboutin Red Bottom Booties Leopard Black Lace Red time the majority of BAM's traffic came from mobile devices, a fact that supports Bowman's argument..

Keissha McFarland was at a nearby home at the time of the explosion. Her friend, Wallace Christian, told the Galveston County Daily News, "The plant just blew up, and the windows got blown in on her. She got exposed to whatever it is in the air," Christian said, "and she started feeling sick and throwing up.".

Didn't get any summer league. Didn't get any training camp. Missed the first 20 games this season. I had all four wisdom teeth out, and they had to be broken to be removed. I actually didn't feel too bad the next day. My mouth ached somewhat but mostly it was just a dull pain that I dealt with while watching movies.

Paul Zeise: I don't think so, I just don't think there are enough other teams out there to justify leaving Pitt out. The Panthers have a better argument than a lot of teams on the bubble and a lot of them if you look didn't do really well down the stretch, either. There just isn't a lot to choose from..

Lea Ann Ellison Aged 35 from Los Angeles has been a keen crossfitter for 2.5 years, she already has two childred a son aged 8 and daughter aged 12. Ellison wasnt prepared for the online storm that followed on the Crossfit facebook page wth nearly 20 Christian Louboutin Shoes 000 people the image but many critcising the stay at home mum for risking the safety of her child by continueing to do the extreme workouts. Lea Ann Ellison aged 35 from Los Angeles has been a keen cross lifter for 2.5 years, she already has two children a son aged 8 and daughter aged 12.

+1
0
-1
hzkvbxjms posted on

锘縉eighbour Ken Yates saw the female officer shortly after the fatal shot was fired. Yates said, "She came out of this house. She put her head in her hands, and she was sobbing. Using [url=http://tuxdvb.tumblr.com/]discount oakleys sunglasses[/url] privacy card is a lame excuse in Indian context to stop Aadhaar. It reminds me of anti progress protests against computerization of rail ticket and banking 25 years ago now we reap the benefits of anywhere anytime ATM and rail ticket booking. Criminals (corrupts, terrorists, smugglers, anti socials, tax evaders, black marketers, money launderers) need maximum privacy to avoid detection tracking.

I had Insight before and then got Comcast. X Greensboro was right [url=http://www.ncucentralflorida.com/christian-louboutin-peep-toes/287-christian-louboutin-red-bottom-peep-toes-cheap-shoes-butterfly-watersnake-pumps-black.html]Christian Louboutin Outlet[/url] when he referred to Comcast's customer service as a 'joke'. It's been horrible so far and I doubt that it will get better. Accidentally ripping off the handle of your work fridge (yes, this actually happened) is a good indicator of strength gains, but it helps to quantify these things. Finally, make sure you sleep. Give yourself the opportunity for eight hours a night and you'll hopefully snatch seven..

That's where the similarities end. Sanchez has the staunch backing of his fellow Democrats on the Nov. 5 ballot. 3. I have been taking Sarpagandhahan Vati [url=http://www.ncucentralflorida.com/christian-louboutin-daffodil/236-christian-louboutin-red-bottom-daffodil-discount-sale-crystal-covered-yellow.html]Christian Louboutin Shoes[/url] for the past 1 month (1 tablet in morning and night) and my BP is still in the range of 135 90 it good to continue the same. I am on a good exercise regime and walk about 90 minutes every single day, however the range still remains the same without changes.

The Rockets adopted these jerseys after their 1995 championship, the second of two in a row that they won while Michael Jordan was playing minor league baseball. They were supposed to define the post Clyde Drexler big three of Hakeem Olajuwon, Charles Barkley and Scottie Pippen. Those teams never got back to the promised land, but these pinstriped jerseys will never lose their nostalgia value..

3 1/2 YEARS AGO TODAY WE LOST OUR BELOVED MOTHER IN A WAY THAT NONE OF US COULD IMAGINE AND STILL NOT COMPREHEND. RICHARD FLETCHER. VERMONT STATE POLICE SAID HE HAD DONE WORK AT HOME AND LED TWO FRIENDS TO THE HOUSE. The ATM program was not easy but well worth the challenge. Being from Mississippi and coming here was like starting my life over. I learned [url=http://www.ncucentralflorida.com/christian-louboutin-booties/402-christian-louboutin-red-bottom-booties-women-dancing-style-pumps.html]Christian Louboutin Outlet[/url] so much in the AMT program and in 2014 I'll put all that knowledge to work.

3) You'll have to plug the adapter into a free molex connector on the desktop PC. Make sure that the desktop PC is OFF while you're doing this set up process. When everything is set (you don't have to close the side of the desktop PC to do this process), just turn the PC on, and boot the machine as normal.

+1
0
-1
hnkshpnre posted on

锘縒ith so many many websites and webmasters claiming to be an expert in almost anything, we are ending up with stuffs like how to earn online with a 13 year old While I don blame such approaches, their integrity and experience about the subject is definetly questionable.2) Searching of information can be very tedious. So finding what you are exactly looking for, might take you some hours of browsing.3) Internet is definetly not 100% secure. A person using a high speed corporate network might download Web pages at speeds of millions of bits per second, but a home user might get only one tenth or one hundredth of that speed, she said.If you find my answer useful, please press the Accept button and give me a positive feedback (and I will give a positive feedback).

Many factors can influence the discount rate and other fees you pay for the privilege of accepting charge cards. Among those factors: the length of time you have been in business, the percentage of your sales that are made over the phone or the Internet, the type of business you are in, the number of years you've been in [url=http://www.ncucentralflorida.com/christian-louboutin-bridal-shoes/500-christian-louboutin-red-bottom-bridal-shoes-black-pump-crystal-covered.html]Christian Louboutin Red Bottom Bridal Shoes Black Pump Crystal Covered[/url] business, your personal credit rating, the average dollar amount of each sales transaction, the total dollar amount of sales per month. Service fees tacked on by the third party providers or by their sales people, can also add to your [url=http://www.ncucentralflorida.com/christian-louboutin-boots/447-christian-louboutin-red-bottom-boots-cheapest-high-heels-crystal-covered-pumps-silver.html]Christian Louboutin Red Bottom Boots Cheapest High Heels Crystal Covered Pumps Silver[/url] costs..

Apart from paying attention to your own body language, it is also important to see how your interview partners are behaving. The postures and movements of other people can give you an impression of how you are coming across to them. This can serve as a warning at an early stage that you might be doing something wrong that you are not being aware of.

Should such an attempt be made, the Station reserves the right to seek full prosecution and/or damages from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Station failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules [url=http://www.ncucentralflorida.com/christian-louboutin-daffodil/224-christian-louboutin-red-bottom-daffodil-simple-chestnut-suede-160mm-pumps.html]Christian Louboutin Shoes[/url] shall not constitute a waiver of this provision. If due to circumstances beyond [url=http://www.ncucentralflorida.com/christian-louboutin-booties/331-christian-louboutin-red-bottom-booties-black-peep-toe-shoe-red-decorate-fur.html]Christian Louboutin Outlet[/url] the control of the Station, any competition or prize related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to modify, suspend or cancel the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize..

The "Med" setting will stream content at 1.2 mbps and the "High" setting will stream content at 1.8 mbps.Users will need a broadband service of sufficient speed in order to sustain a connection at the various settings. Try the various options as you watch to work out which setting works best for you. The last option that you select will be automatically saved for next time you log in.Step 1: ..

+1
0
-1
G点刺激 posted on

过去,我一直缺,自从学会复制粘贴以后,我的经验小康了,一口气拿五点,不费劲儿,复制一次粘贴无数次,真实惠!
G点刺激

+1
0
-1
moncler daunenjacke damen outlet posted on

Spot on with this write-up, I actually believe this site needs a great deal more attention. I'll probably be back again to see more, thanks for the info!
moncler daunenjacke damen outlet

+1
0
-1
Fake Rolex Daytona posted on

Tissot includes a long and well respected history including many awards and recognitions for innovation and design. Beside the timing function, these are also the indispensable equipment for a number of people in modern-day society. A researching the market will reveal the average prices of assorted replica Breitling watches and prospective customers should base their buying prices at this region, otherwise predispose themselves to buying low quality watches. Furthermore, furthermore it's the educated of production excellent watches. Brides can get plain cupcakes and place the icing on themselves and even bake the cupcakes themselves from cake mix or from scratch.
Fake Rolex Daytona

+1
0
-1
ugg australia shop online posted on

When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Many thanks!
ugg australia shop online

+1
0
-1
akm duvetica ヘリンボーン posted on

銇撱伄銉愩儍銈般伀浣跨敤銇曘倢銈嬨偣銉儍銉夈伅闈炲父銇杽銇勩€?銇濄倢銇銇粬銇=鍝併伄楹汇仺銉濄儶銈ㄣ偣銉嗐儷銈广儸銉冦儔銈堛倞銈傘伅銈嬨亱銇杽銇勩€?銈︺偋銉栥偟銈ゃ儓銇痭onwaxed瀵俱儻銉冦偗銈广亴鎸囧畾銇曘倢銇︺亜銇亜銈傘伄銇€併伨銇熴€併偣銉儍銉夈伅銆併儻銉冦偗銈广仌銈屻仸銇勩伨銇涖倱銆?
akm duvetica ヘリンボーン

+1
0
-1
デュベティカ ダウン 熊本 posted on

銉斻兗銈广倰娣峰悎銇椼€佷竴鑷淬仌銇涖倠銇撱仺銇倛銈娿€併亗銇仧銇亰涓栬緸銉儍銈偣銇銇忋倰鑰冦亪鍑恒仚銇撱仺銇屻仹銇嶃倠銆?銇傘仾銇熴亴浠栥伄鎵€鎸佸搧銈掍繚瀛樸仚銈嬨仧銈併伀銇傘仾銇熴伄銉兗銉夈儹銉笺儢銈广儦銉笺偣銇畫銈娿伄閮ㄥ垎銈掍娇鐢ㄣ仹銇嶃倠銈堛亞銇€併伨銇犮亗銇仧銇湇銇€佹渶灏忛檺銇儻銉笺儔銉兗銉栥偣銉氥兗銈广倰鍙栥倠銇с仐銈囥亞銆?銉涖偣銉嗐儷銇儠銈°儍銈枫儳銉炽伄銉掋兂銉堛伅hostelite銇仧銈併伄銉曘偂銉冦偡銉с兂銇繀闇€鍝併伀澶氥亸銈掓帢銈婁笅銇掋€
デュベティカ ダウン 熊本

+1
0
-1
穿戴阳具 posted on

这篇帖子构思新颖,题材独具匠心,段落清晰,情节诡异,跌宕起伏,主线分明,引人入胜,平淡中显示出不凡的文学功底,可谓是字字珠玑,句句经典,是我辈应当学习之典范。
穿戴阳具

+1
0
-1
开档连裤袜 posted on

但是我还是回复了,因为觉得如果不能在如此精彩的帖子后面留下自己的网名,那我死也不会瞑目的!
开档连裤袜

+1
0
-1
爆菊花专用 posted on

苍天有眼啊,让我在有生之年得以观得如此精彩绝伦的帖子。
爆菊花专用

+1
0
-1
Nike Blazer posted on

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog? My blog is in the exact same niche as yours and my visitors would certainly benefit from a lot of the information you present here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Cheers!
Nike Blazer

+1
0
-1
热感狼牙套 posted on

真不愧为无厘界新一代的开山怪!
热感狼牙套

+1
0
-1
情趣用品 posted on

在看完这帖子以后,我没有立即回复,因为我生怕我庸俗不堪的回复会玷污了这网上少有的帖子。
情趣用品

+1
0
-1
timberland homme blouson posted on

Hi just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same outcome.
timberland homme blouson

+1
0
-1