Breaking: Nice people discovered at Columbia!

It's late. You're up. This is an extra special NO-NEWS version of the one eleven, because guess what? Someone (or some group) at Columbia has launched a Facebook page called "Columbia Compliments," where nice things are said about other Columbia students. You can submit a compliment about one of your friends by messaging the group. The page is still very new, but here are a few of our favorites so far:

Take that advice! Head over to the Facebook page and say something nice about someone. They'll feel good, and you'll get to feel good about brightening someone's day. It's a win-win if ever there was one. Here's a video to inspire you.

(If you really miss the news, here's a quick summary: David Petraeus had sex with Paula Broadwell and possibly some other woman.)

obsessed posted on

Can I touch your hair?

+1
0
-1
Drake posted on

Last name ever - first name latest... post to ever be on this page- a shame to whoever made it. Stop hating, no debating- Zahra is the best/ You're mad late in the game kid cuz Zahra for Prez. OVOXO Peace. *waves hand*

+1
0
-1
Drake posted on

Last name ever-- first name latest... post to ever be put on this page-- a shame to whoever made it. Stop hating, there be no debating- zahra is the best/ You're mad late in the game kid cuz Zahra for Prez. OVOXO Peace. *waves hand*

+1
0
-1
anon posted on

Its the afghan girl

+1
0
-1
Old lady on the street posted on

She looks like a beautiful, pleasant young lad, but since the only time I was able to meet this beautiful soul was when charged into me and almost knocked me over -- I don't have much else to say about her other than the fact that she really loves chicken and is willing to knock old ladies like me over on way to get her chicken. If she loves her chicken like she loves her people then she's a very loving, caring soul.

+1
0
-1
what posted on

The

+1
0
-1
don't have facebook :( posted on

I cannot submit nor see any of the compliments.

+1
0
-1
afraid. posted on

i dont know...maybe she's great with other people. personally, every time I see/speak with her...i feel like she's gazing into my soul. It's kinda scary...

+1
0
-1
very afraid posted on

Yeah dont know her too well but i think shes possessed..eyes

+1
0
-1

what generic compliments..

+1
0
-1
lol posted on

zahra stop leaving comments about yourself... shit's getting old!

+1
0
-1
i dont really care if shes nice posted on

Shes hot, thanks spectrum for not covering up ppls names

+1
0
-1
Anomnomnom posted on

I think if we stopped complimenting such an amazing person then we would be going against the greatness of this thing called Columbia Compliments. Spread the love and she deserves lots of it.

+1
0
-1
Fem posted on

columbia complaints please.

+1
0
-1

Can we stop talking about some girl, and instead focus on the greatness of this thing called Columbia Compliments?

+1
0
-1
Anon posted on

Zahra is amazing. She exudes beauty not only from the inside but also from the outside.
Also, she gives good vibes.

+1
0
-1

yes. don't be fooled by her hard exterior; she is one of the most genuinely caring people around.

+1
0
-1
lol posted on

ok

+1
0
-1
Drake posted on

Zahra is awesome, genuinely a great person to be around and one of "the best I ever met".. I ain't nevah told no lie. Ovoxo. Peace

+1
0
-1
zahra posted on

is nice????

+1
0
-1
seriously posted on

if you don't know zahra, you're missing out. it takes effort to get to know her, but if you get that privilege-- you will never question how 'nice' she is ever again

+1
0
-1
real talk posted on

zahra is hands down one of the best human beings i know. she will go out of her way for the people she cares about, she doesn't gossip or create drama, and she always speaks truth.

+1
0
-1