Breaking: Nice people discovered at Columbia!

It's late. You're up. This is an extra special NO-NEWS version of the one eleven, because guess what? Someone (or some group) at Columbia has launched a Facebook page called "Columbia Compliments," where nice things are said about other Columbia students. You can submit a compliment about one of your friends by messaging the group. The page is still very new, but here are a few of our favorites so far:

Take that advice! Head over to the Facebook page and say something nice about someone. They'll feel good, and you'll get to feel good about brightening someone's day. It's a win-win if ever there was one. Here's a video to inspire you.

(If you really miss the news, here's a quick summary: David Petraeus had sex with Paula Broadwell and possibly some other woman.)

obsessed posted on

Can I touch your hair?

+1
0
-1
Drake posted on

Last name ever - first name latest... post to ever be on this page- a shame to whoever made it. Stop hating, no debating- Zahra is the best/ You're mad late in the game kid cuz Zahra for Prez. OVOXO Peace. *waves hand*

+1
0
-1
Drake posted on

Last name ever-- first name latest... post to ever be put on this page-- a shame to whoever made it. Stop hating, there be no debating- zahra is the best/ You're mad late in the game kid cuz Zahra for Prez. OVOXO Peace. *waves hand*

+1
0
-1
anon posted on

Its the afghan girl

+1
0
-1
Old lady on the street posted on

She looks like a beautiful, pleasant young lad, but since the only time I was able to meet this beautiful soul was when charged into me and almost knocked me over -- I don't have much else to say about her other than the fact that she really loves chicken and is willing to knock old ladies like me over on way to get her chicken. If she loves her chicken like she loves her people then she's a very loving, caring soul.

+1
0
-1
what posted on

The

+1
0
-1
don't have facebook :( posted on

I cannot submit nor see any of the compliments.

+1
0
-1
afraid. posted on

i dont know...maybe she's great with other people. personally, every time I see/speak with her...i feel like she's gazing into my soul. It's kinda scary...

+1
0
-1
very afraid posted on

Yeah dont know her too well but i think shes possessed..eyes

+1
0
-1

what generic compliments..

+1
0
-1
lol posted on

zahra stop leaving comments about yourself... shit's getting old!

+1
0
-1
i dont really care if shes nice posted on

Shes hot, thanks spectrum for not covering up ppls names

+1
0
-1
Anomnomnom posted on

I think if we stopped complimenting such an amazing person then we would be going against the greatness of this thing called Columbia Compliments. Spread the love and she deserves lots of it.

+1
0
-1
Fem posted on

columbia complaints please.

+1
0
-1

Can we stop talking about some girl, and instead focus on the greatness of this thing called Columbia Compliments?

+1
-1
-1
Anon posted on

Zahra is amazing. She exudes beauty not only from the inside but also from the outside.
Also, she gives good vibes.

+1
-1
-1

yes. don't be fooled by her hard exterior; she is one of the most genuinely caring people around.

+1
-1
-1
lol posted on

ok

+1
-1
-1
Drake posted on

Zahra is awesome, genuinely a great person to be around and one of "the best I ever met".. I ain't nevah told no lie. Ovoxo. Peace

+1
-1
-1
zahra posted on

is nice????

+1
0
-1
seriously posted on

if you don't know zahra, you're missing out. it takes effort to get to know her, but if you get that privilege-- you will never question how 'nice' she is ever again

+1
0
-1
real talk posted on

zahra is hands down one of the best human beings i know. she will go out of her way for the people she cares about, she doesn't gossip or create drama, and she always speaks truth.

+1
0
-1
G点刺激 posted on

过去,我一直缺,自从学会复制粘贴以后,我的经验小康了,一口气拿五点,不费劲儿,复制一次粘贴无数次,真实惠!
G点刺激

+1
0
-1
ugg australia shop online posted on

When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Many thanks!
ugg australia shop online

+1
0
-1
akm duvetica ヘリンボーン posted on

銇撱伄銉愩儍銈般伀浣跨敤銇曘倢銈嬨偣銉儍銉夈伅闈炲父銇杽銇勩€?銇濄倢銇銇粬銇=鍝併伄楹汇仺銉濄儶銈ㄣ偣銉嗐儷銈广儸銉冦儔銈堛倞銈傘伅銈嬨亱銇杽銇勩€?銈︺偋銉栥偟銈ゃ儓銇痭onwaxed瀵俱儻銉冦偗銈广亴鎸囧畾銇曘倢銇︺亜銇亜銈傘伄銇€併伨銇熴€併偣銉儍銉夈伅銆併儻銉冦偗銈广仌銈屻仸銇勩伨銇涖倱銆?
akm duvetica ヘリンボーン

+1
0
-1
デュベティカ ダウン 熊本 posted on

銉斻兗銈广倰娣峰悎銇椼€佷竴鑷淬仌銇涖倠銇撱仺銇倛銈娿€併亗銇仧銇亰涓栬緸銉儍銈偣銇銇忋倰鑰冦亪鍑恒仚銇撱仺銇屻仹銇嶃倠銆?銇傘仾銇熴亴浠栥伄鎵€鎸佸搧銈掍繚瀛樸仚銈嬨仧銈併伀銇傘仾銇熴伄銉兗銉夈儹銉笺儢銈广儦銉笺偣銇畫銈娿伄閮ㄥ垎銈掍娇鐢ㄣ仹銇嶃倠銈堛亞銇€併伨銇犮亗銇仧銇湇銇€佹渶灏忛檺銇儻銉笺儔銉兗銉栥偣銉氥兗銈广倰鍙栥倠銇с仐銈囥亞銆?銉涖偣銉嗐儷銇儠銈°儍銈枫儳銉炽伄銉掋兂銉堛伅hostelite銇仧銈併伄銉曘偂銉冦偡銉с兂銇繀闇€鍝併伀澶氥亸銈掓帢銈婁笅銇掋€
デュベティカ ダウン 熊本

+1
0
-1
穿戴阳具 posted on

这篇帖子构思新颖,题材独具匠心,段落清晰,情节诡异,跌宕起伏,主线分明,引人入胜,平淡中显示出不凡的文学功底,可谓是字字珠玑,句句经典,是我辈应当学习之典范。
穿戴阳具

+1
0
-1
开档连裤袜 posted on

但是我还是回复了,因为觉得如果不能在如此精彩的帖子后面留下自己的网名,那我死也不会瞑目的!
开档连裤袜

+1
0
-1
爆菊花专用 posted on

苍天有眼啊,让我在有生之年得以观得如此精彩绝伦的帖子。
爆菊花专用

+1
0
-1
Nike Blazer posted on

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog? My blog is in the exact same niche as yours and my visitors would certainly benefit from a lot of the information you present here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Cheers!
Nike Blazer

+1
0
-1
热感狼牙套 posted on

真不愧为无厘界新一代的开山怪!
热感狼牙套

+1
0
-1
情趣用品 posted on

在看完这帖子以后,我没有立即回复,因为我生怕我庸俗不堪的回复会玷污了这网上少有的帖子。
情趣用品

+1
0
-1
timberland homme blouson posted on

Hi just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same outcome.
timberland homme blouson

+1
0
-1