Sports

Sportscast recaps Lions' modest weekend against Crimson

An overly tan, slightly plumper, marginally less-vocal version of men's soccer player Nick Scott sits alongside hosts Brian Barbour and Eli Schultz in this fall's eighth episode of the Spectator Sportscast.

Apart from Harvard's 69-0 blowout of Columbia, the Lions' teams fared well last weekend against the Crimson and their other opponents.

Watch as Eli, Brian, and "Nick" give a rundown of all the Light Blue's wins and losses.

To ask the hosts questions, leave a comment here or email podcast@columbiaspectator.com.

Question posted on

Does Eli look like Daniel Radcliffe, or is it just me?

I like your reports.

+1
0
-1

did they cut to the blue screen to get rid of their smirks at 69-0? It is way funnier said aloud than typed out.

+1
0
-1
fvigeland posted on

Another enjoyable sportscast. I think the Al Jazeera team sitting behind us in Chicago also enjoyed it. (Not even a joke.)

Disappointment: wanted Nick Scott to appear in the credits. :(

+1
0
-1
juisnwrea posted on

锘縒hen she was done, she literally threw me to the ground and told me I'm about to receive my punishment for forgetting my phone and not calling. I tried resisting but her martial arts skills were far more superior even though I'm a big strong guy. So she tied me spread eagle and WAXED my entire body apart from the hair on my head, lubbed my ass and fucked my brains out with the biggest strap on ever and that was amazing! When I thought this was it, while still being tied down, she fisted my ass Christian Louboutin Shoes and that was even better! I thought I would pass out from pleasure, but then she stuck a few fingers in her pussy and Christian Louboutin Red Bottom Bridal Shoes Buy Rivet Ankle Flat Boots then in my ass and the dog came to lick me.

One of the company's third party claims administrators had stopped paying claims, so the business looked as if it was doing much better than it was. When Loya discovered that the claims had gone unpaid, the commission for agents went down to half of what it had been. To help keep the company solvent, Loya sold all four of his cars, stopped going to movies and out to eat and got very little sleep.

The league said Wednesday that flopping will be defined any physical act that appears to have been intended to cause the referees to call a foul on another player. Will get a warning the first time, then be fined $5,000 the second time. The fines increase Christian Louboutin Shoes to $30,000 for a fifth offense..

There's nothing wrong with starting a business to make and sell goods that people want to buy. But the problem begins when large corporate giants force local small businesses to shutter their operations. This peer reviewed study looked at data from 3,000 counties and found that, on average, each new Walmart that opens kills approximately 150 retail jobs in the county.

Twitteren staat voor kwetteren. Vroeger vond je een berichtje van je echtgenoot of moeder op de keukentafel, een zogenaamd 'kattebelletje'. Daar stond dan op wat je nog aan boodschappen moest halen; dat de schrijver later thuis zou zijn Christian Louboutin Red Bottom Bridal Shoes Boutique In New York Suede Blue Boots of sigaretten was gaan.

3 at Billboard's pop singles chart. Besides, it was also featured on her latest release "The Remixes", a double CD. Despite the minor reach, that year Carey was awarded the World Music Awards "Diamond Award" in honor of over 100 million album sales worldwideDuring 2003, Carey staged the "Charmbracelet World Tour" and received favorable reviews although the press focused more on her traveling entourage, many pieces of luggage, hotel and dressing room demands, and other diva like behaviors.

+1
0
-1