Sports

Sportscast recaps Lions' modest weekend against Crimson

An overly tan, slightly plumper, marginally less-vocal version of men's soccer player Nick Scott sits alongside hosts Brian Barbour and Eli Schultz in this fall's eighth episode of the Spectator Sportscast.

Apart from Harvard's 69-0 blowout of Columbia, the Lions' teams fared well last weekend against the Crimson and their other opponents.

Watch as Eli, Brian, and "Nick" give a rundown of all the Light Blue's wins and losses.

To ask the hosts questions, leave a comment here or email podcast@columbiaspectator.com.

Question posted on

Does Eli look like Daniel Radcliffe, or is it just me?

I like your reports.

+1
0
-1

did they cut to the blue screen to get rid of their smirks at 69-0? It is way funnier said aloud than typed out.

+1
0
-1
fvigeland posted on

Another enjoyable sportscast. I think the Al Jazeera team sitting behind us in Chicago also enjoyed it. (Not even a joke.)

Disappointment: wanted Nick Scott to appear in the credits. :(

+1
0
-1
juisnwrea posted on

锘縒hen she was done, she literally threw me to the ground and told me I'm about to receive my punishment for forgetting my phone and not calling. I tried resisting but her martial arts skills were far more superior even though I'm a big strong guy. So she tied me spread eagle and WAXED my entire body apart from the hair on my head, lubbed my ass and fucked my brains out with the biggest strap on ever and that was amazing! When I thought this was it, while still being tied down, she fisted my ass Christian Louboutin Shoes and that was even better! I thought I would pass out from pleasure, but then she stuck a few fingers in her pussy and Christian Louboutin Red Bottom Bridal Shoes Buy Rivet Ankle Flat Boots then in my ass and the dog came to lick me.

One of the company's third party claims administrators had stopped paying claims, so the business looked as if it was doing much better than it was. When Loya discovered that the claims had gone unpaid, the commission for agents went down to half of what it had been. To help keep the company solvent, Loya sold all four of his cars, stopped going to movies and out to eat and got very little sleep.

The league said Wednesday that flopping will be defined any physical act that appears to have been intended to cause the referees to call a foul on another player. Will get a warning the first time, then be fined $5,000 the second time. The fines increase Christian Louboutin Shoes to $30,000 for a fifth offense..

There's nothing wrong with starting a business to make and sell goods that people want to buy. But the problem begins when large corporate giants force local small businesses to shutter their operations. This peer reviewed study looked at data from 3,000 counties and found that, on average, each new Walmart that opens kills approximately 150 retail jobs in the county.

Twitteren staat voor kwetteren. Vroeger vond je een berichtje van je echtgenoot of moeder op de keukentafel, een zogenaamd 'kattebelletje'. Daar stond dan op wat je nog aan boodschappen moest halen; dat de schrijver later thuis zou zijn Christian Louboutin Red Bottom Bridal Shoes Boutique In New York Suede Blue Boots of sigaretten was gaan.

3 at Billboard's pop singles chart. Besides, it was also featured on her latest release "The Remixes", a double CD. Despite the minor reach, that year Carey was awarded the World Music Awards "Diamond Award" in honor of over 100 million album sales worldwideDuring 2003, Carey staged the "Charmbracelet World Tour" and received favorable reviews although the press focused more on her traveling entourage, many pieces of luggage, hotel and dressing room demands, and other diva like behaviors.

+1
0
-1
xuoofshha posted on

锘縋UMPING SEA WATER OUT OF THE STREETS AND AWAY FROM SURROUNDING BUILDINGS. : THE CAPITOLA WHARF WAS ALSO CLOSED FOR SEVERAL HOURS TODAY DUE AS DANGEROUS WAVES BROKE OVER THE END OF THE PIER. NOW AS FOR THE FLOODING ON THE STREETS IN THE VILLAGE, CAPITOLA POLICE TELL US IT WAS ALSO AGGRAVATED BY THE WATER RUN OFF STILL IN DRAINS FROM THESE LATEST STORMS. [url=http://www.ncucentralflorida.com/christian-louboutin-daffodil/201-christian-louboutin-red-bottom-daffodil-buy-shoes-fish-pattern-rose.html]Christian Louboutin Red Bottom Daffodil Buy Shoes Fish Pattern Rose[/url]

According to research from the Wall Street Journal, around 60% of men admit to cheating in one form or another on their partners. However, according to many sources, around 91% of men who cheat whether physically or emotionally will deny their involvement with another women unless they are completely 'caught with their pants down,' so to speak. For this reason, the statistics on how many cheat are quite skewed..

Greenlief says $200 for submitting a report seemed like a piece of cake, but his years as an Maricopa County Sheriff Office Deputy made him suspicious."No. 1, there was no company name on the check, it was completely blank in the area where there normally a company name," Greenlief said.Testing a money wiring service seemed odd, too. When he delayed, Greenlief started getting text messages and emails demanding he follow the instructions he was given."Saying when are you going to deposit that, let me know as soon as you do," Greenlief said.With his years in law enforcement, Greenlief figured the check was a fake and he told the company so."As soon as you send me a valid form [url=http://www.ncucentralflorida.com/christian-louboutin-evening/524-christian-louboutin-red-bottom-evening-gold-shoes-spiked-ankle.html]Christian Louboutin Red Bottom Evening Gold shoes Spiked Ankle[/url] of payment, I be glad to keep my end of the deal, and I never heard another word," Greenlief said.The internet is filled with these Mystery Shopper job scams.

Also, check if you have the latest version of DirectX 9.0c, the June 2010 update (needed by old games). As far as I know, some components of DirectX 9 is not included by default with Vista and Windows 7 (even if DirectX 10 and DirectX 11 is already installed). You can get it here:.

KTRE 9 News, your East Texas News Leader, is proud to offer a fresh, full featured news app for your iPhone, iPad, Android, and Blackberry.KTRE 9 is providing you the best local news, weather, and sports for the Lufkin/ Nacogdoches area with the latest and greatest news app for your smart phone.This app is a FREE download in the Apple App Store, the Android Marketplace, and Blackberry AppWorld."Our users love the [url=http://www.ncucentralflorida.com/christian-louboutin-pumps/409-christian-louboutin-red-bottom-pumps-discount-suede-black.html]Christian Louboutin Red Bottom Pumps Discount Suede Black[/url] smart phone app because they can get [url=http://www.ncucentralflorida.com/christian-louboutin-bridal-shoes/497-christian-louboutin-red-bottom-bridal-shoes-new-collection-crystal-covered-rose.html]Christian Louboutin Red Bottom Bridal Shoes New Collection Crystal Covered Rose[/url] the latest breaking news as it comes to us," said Jeff Awtrey, Internet director for KTRE. "We really excited now that iPad users can see the app the way it supposed to be seen on tablets."The app features the top local stories, a weather radar and videos. Education CenterBusiness leaders talk about what courses and certifications should be offered at new NISD Tech.

+1
0
-1