Sports

Junior tennis player's talent unmatched in Ivy League

Junior Nicole Bartnik was unanimously selected as the Ivy League Player of the Year, announced yesterday. Bartnik was the first Lion to ever receive the award for women's tennis since it was first presented following the 1994-95 season. She proved undefeated in the conference and went 14-3 over the course of the season.

Bartnik also received first-team all-Ivy honors while fellow teammates and sophomores Bianca Sanon and Tiana Takenaga got second-team all-Ivy honors.

This news comes two days after the No. 42 Columbia men's tennis team received an at-large bid to the NCAA tournament, where it will square off against No. 31 VCU in the first round. Not only that, but freshman Winston Lin was named the Ivy League Rookie Player of the Year this year.

Looks like some publications might have some rethinking to do.

Iani posted on

I am so proud of my fellow sophs and my (diva) doubles partner They are great!!! CONGRATS GUYS :)

+1
0
-1

Columbia tennis rocks!

+1
0
-1
Getrude posted on

Yes, it show's teamwork/leadership skllis. Also, it shows you were doing something with your free time instead of sitting home and playing video games

+1
0
-1
TennisFan posted on

Congrats to Nicole, well deserved!

+1
0
-1
miu miu 財布 ブルーク posted on

, Kurogane mail messages, centres on a new gal, Haruka. source of revenue between the most important ruins of an up to date metro. the soil may have been decimated by way of a incomprehensible clash and as well as Haruka feels himself to be was the last hero globally, from the accused taken care of by a group of reasonable.
miu miu 財布 ブルーク http://www.russellgallery.net/Selma/pages/42.asp?uid=414

+1
0
-1
miu miu 長財布 赤 posted on

Piotr Wlodarczyk obtained during 76th minute. Peruvian move Minister Camilo Carrillo Gomez this dying cost at 11. The bar is appealing the prohibit imposed throughout the english snowboarding Assn, and as a consequence instructor Alex Ferguson has stated manchester united should rear side Ferdinall the way,
miu miu 長財布 赤 http://www.carolynforsman.com/news/link.cfm?tid=629

+1
0
-1