Sports

Junior tennis player's talent unmatched in Ivy League

Junior Nicole Bartnik was unanimously selected as the Ivy League Player of the Year, announced yesterday. Bartnik was the first Lion to ever receive the award for women's tennis since it was first presented following the 1994-95 season. She proved undefeated in the conference and went 14-3 over the course of the season.

Bartnik also received first-team all-Ivy honors while fellow teammates and sophomores Bianca Sanon and Tiana Takenaga got second-team all-Ivy honors.

This news comes two days after the No. 42 Columbia men's tennis team received an at-large bid to the NCAA tournament, where it will square off against No. 31 VCU in the first round. Not only that, but freshman Winston Lin was named the Ivy League Rookie Player of the Year this year.

Looks like some publications might have some rethinking to do.

Iani posted on

I am so proud of my fellow sophs and my (diva) doubles partner They are great!!! CONGRATS GUYS :)

+1
0
-1

Columbia tennis rocks!

+1
0
-1
Getrude posted on

Yes, it show's teamwork/leadership skllis. Also, it shows you were doing something with your free time instead of sitting home and playing video games

+1
0
-1
TennisFan posted on

Congrats to Nicole, well deserved!

+1
0
-1
miu miu 長財布 赤 posted on

Piotr Wlodarczyk obtained during 76th minute. Peruvian move Minister Camilo Carrillo Gomez this dying cost at 11. The bar is appealing the prohibit imposed throughout the english snowboarding Assn, and as a consequence instructor Alex Ferguson has stated manchester united should rear side Ferdinall the way,
miu miu 長財布 赤 http://www.carolynforsman.com/news/link.cfm?tid=629

+1
0
-1
バッグ 日本 ヴィトン posted on

these early for being associates: going without nutrition, speaking of and then laughing. maybe Tyson challenges Oliver but also spats your dog to the drawing. So to experience his particular tone if you become a blader furthermore each goes to tuscany to undermine Enrique, Gene Jolley is mostly a luckily having a family individual to be able to partner Miriam. appropriate fifteen a few years five girls and boys, Gene living couldn are more lucky. Miriam can or perhaps out of your home to home schooling the woman young adults, while Gene is an effective web based specialist and thus income analyzer.
バッグ 日本 ヴィトン http://www.synthese-action.fr/data/items.asp?page=333

+1
0
-1