Happy animals, happy times

It's late. You're up. You are LITERALLY going to ace that midterm tomorrow. Look here for some pictures and links that will make you happy. Actual News Class Day: John MacArthur is speaking at Class Day, as you have probably heard by now. Read up in NY Mag about the controversy at Harper's Magazine. Sadness: Davy Jones of the Monkees died of a heart attack today. (I know, I know, that's not happy news.) GOP: Rick Santorum may have lost the Michigan primary because of his lack of success with the ladies. Treat yo self The 26 happiest animals in the world: Here are a couple. Here are 24 more. An elephant—look at him skip! A crocodile (Alligator? Still don't know the difference) The finale: You've heard this song a million times (I hope!). Now it's time to hear it again.

rmays posted on

Yes! Lol. I was just changing this from 25 to 24. 24 + 2 = 26. Thanks!
+1
0
-1
Umm... posted on

Wait, since the website says 26, the error is actually the 25. Should say here are 24 more.
+1
0
-1
Umm... posted on

Shouldn't it be the happiest 27 animals? Last time I checked, 25 + 2 = 27. But, things might have changed...
+1
0
-1

I call my pet crocodile Stevie.
+1
0
-1
The Dark Cloak posted on

BREAKING NEWS. THE SPEC COVERS THE STORY EVERYONE ELSE HID FROM YOU. FIND OUT WHAT REALLY HAPPENED WITH THE CUGEOP! specsucks.wordpress.com
+1
0
-1
Anon posted on

I read the preview of this, and the LITERALLY immediately reminded me of Parks and Rec. And then I clicked the links, and it WAS Parks and Rec! Highlight of my day :)
+1
0
-1