Sports

NFL prospect Jeff Adams named All-American

After being named to his third straight All-Ivy team already this offseason, senior offensive tackle Jeff Adams received another accolade on Thursday as he was named a third team All-American by the Associated Press. Adams is the second Lion in two years to be given the All-American distinction, as in 2010 tight end Andrew Kennedy was named to the second team. The left tackle is one of just four Ivy players to make the All-American list, as well as being the first Columbia player since linebacker Rory Wilfork from 1994-1996 to be named to the All-Ivy team three years in a row. Adams is widely regarded as one of the top 20 offensive tackles eligible for the 2012 NFL draft, and some early draft predictors have him going as high as the fifth round. If Adams does, in fact, get drafted, he'll have a chance to surpass Harvard graduate and Baltimore Ravens center Matt Birk—who has been named to the Pro Bowl six times—as the best former Ivy offensive lineman in the NFL.

Coy posted on

I am sure this article has touched all the internet viewers, its really really fastidious article on building up new blog. Feel free to surf to my blog; 最新 スクエアトゥ 品質合格 (Coy)
+1
0
-1
Jeramy posted on

It's the best time to make a few plans for the longer term and it's time to be happy. I've learn this submit and if I may I wish to suggest you few fascinating things or suggestions. Maybe you could write subsequent articles relating to this article. I wish to read more things approximately it! Also visit my site; 信頼 トートバッグ 注目 - Jeramy,
+1
0
-1