Famous politicians are coming to Columbia for 'No Labels'

We absolutely LOVE when famous people use Lerner more than we do. New York's Mayor Bloomberg, Senators Joe Lieberman (D-Conn.), Evan Bayh (D-Ind.), and Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.), MSNBC host and former Republican congressman Joe Scarborough, and many other political figures will be using our student center on Dec. 13 for a grassroots push toward centrism. This unholy alliance between Republicans and Democrats will be brought to us by "No Labels" and will happen on our very campus, supposedly with the help of some CU students, although we're not quite sure of the details. More news to come when we know what's up.

Salini posted on

Hey, Can you make the one that fededirw did the fire hands it looks real but i didnt notice any smoke can you enhance it or something?

+1
0
-1
Sigit posted on

NerdMelt ptresnes a module Two Thumbs Way Down tonight during 8 pm. Comedians Pete Holmes, Kumail Nanjiani, Rory Scovel and creator Eli Olsberg

+1
0
-1
hmm posted on

that's arguable.

+1
0
-1
Guest posted on

It is a shame that Joe liberman is coming to Columbia because this person is too sneaky and short of morality. Anything he does is to secure his political life. Look at what he did in the last few years! As a democrat, he went to the stage of Republicans to attack Obama and bowed to McCain, betraying his party. Loyalty is basic ethic of humans. If you had a friend like liberman, would you think that he was honest and trustable? Honesty is the most important character in all kinds of human cultures!

+1
0
-1

the article makes no mention of Columbia

+1
0
-1

?? how do we know they're coming here then?

+1
0
-1

But in that nap of Spec what dreams may come

+1
0
-1
Yeah ... posted on

Lieberman is a CT senator (and I think he might not be a Democrat, either, although who can keep up? He's changed sides so much!)

The other senator from NY is, like Gillibrand, a Democrat: Chuck Schumer.

+1
0
-1
Spectrum posted on

Fixed—thanks!

+1
0
-1
Question posted on

Isn't Lieberman a CT senator?

+1
0
-1

Wait, I thought Spec was taking a Thanksgiving 'nap'

+1
0
-1
brc posted on

No print edition until Monday. Spectrum will be going--maybe not quite at full-speed, but we'll be posting.

+1
0
-1
Dahhar posted on

Nothing pesronal its just how he says it!!! Like Brock has HEART, and on how he brags on Lesnars Size compared to VELASQUEZ, HE NEVER ONCE SAYS ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT CAIN . ITS ALMOST LIKE HES SUCKING BROCKS DICK!!! LOL, YEAH HE LOOKS LIKE A QUEER!!!! OH AND ALSO, THE DICK CANT PRONOUNCE HIS FUCKING NAME RIGHT!!! THAT SHIT PISSES ME OFF!!! AND IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT I GOT TO SAY FUCK YOU TOO!!!VA:F [1.9.8_1114]please wait...VA:F [1.9.8_1114](from 0 votes)

+1
0
-1
Benedito posted on

DianaCostaaa on November 7, 2011 My fotvriae food is Spaghetti Bolognese, can eat that all day, and my mom does the best, now i want to eat some, annnnnnnh :3Awesome giveaway btw ????

+1
0
-1
hahhaa posted on

look that disgusting list of politically-expedient centrists. PUKE

+1
0
-1