Caterpillar found in Ferris Booth salad (UPDATED WITH VIDEO)

Just when you thought the campus dining options couldn't get any worse, we introduce to you: Mr. Caterpillar. Spec blogger Grace Bickers noticed it roaming around her Ferris Booth salad this afternoon. If you care to see more, we have some video and another picture of the little guy after the jump.

Victoria Velez

Victoria Velez

Caterpillar crawling in Ferris Booth salad from Columbia Daily Spectator on Vimeo.

CC'11 posted on

^LIKE

+1
0
-1
Raw Omeletes posted on

I'd stay away from the omelets also, I got a raw one last week. -_-

+1
0
-1
noo posted on

this is no time to be reasonable dskjvhiaeljbhiiadsvna

+1
0
-1
Voice of Reason posted on

It's a caterpillar. They eat lettuce and other leafy green things. When one accidentally gets in your salad, you pick it off and either throw it away or, if you're feeling nice, set it free outside. Not a big deal. That being said, Ferris should wash their veggies better.

+1
0
-1
are you kidding posted on

caterpillars aren't supposed to come with your salad, and it's not even a problem of washing veggies because none of that stuff is fresh anyway

+1
0
-1

^lol

+1
0
-1
^ posted on

like

+1
0
-1
Harmony Hunter please... posted on

Scorned as you may be, Spectrum doesn't deserve you. Don't lower your standards; stay in Bwog!

+1
0
-1
mmmmm posted on

yummay

+1
0
-1
Ew EW EWWW! posted on

That is totally repulsive! The only thing I ever get at Ferris is pasta and omelettes occasionally, but this is f$!ked up! No dining plan for me next semester.

+1
0
-1
sadly posted on

u sign up for both semesters i think. i'm trying to cancel as well but even though we only pay 1 semester at a time, part of the dining contract is that we eventually pay for both. i think..

+1
0
-1
Dumb posted on

Omg!! I go to school there!…..

+1
0
-1
Dumber posted on

That was kind of an unnecessary comment Dumb

+1
0
-1
OMGGGG posted on

Omg!! I got a salad this morning at ferris. And this evening too... :S

+1
0
-1
umm posted on

Grace you may have redeemed yourself

+1
0
-1

Protein! Did you have to pay extra for that?

+1
0
-1
OMGOMG posted on

NEVER GETTING FERRIS BOOTH SALAD AGAIN. ALL MILANO FROM NOW ON.

+1
0
-1
bye bye posted on

food in general

+1
0
-1
Holy shit posted on

That is absolutely disgusting

+1
0
-1
Harmony Hunter posted on

ferris booth that is near lerner right? and lerner could be near harmony right? anyone have directions for me

+1
0
-1
in all likelihood posted on

it came in on someone's backpack or something?? STILL NASTY

+1
0
-1
Adolph posted on

Saved as a favorite, I love your website!

Feel free to surf to my webpage - my profile (Adolph)

+1
0
-1
konvqbebb posted on

锘縏his school may have its screwed up moments. I only saying the one wrong thing to do handling this because I feel bad the rest of the class has Christian Louboutin Red Bottom Boots Simple Chestnut Suede 160mm Pumps to look bad because of this. But give Murray a break, shes been at it since Christian Louboutin Bridal Shoes around maybe 2004 or 05. And on the rare occasions when I've seen someone who's part of that culture attempt to study the group he/she is part of, it resulted in a rippling sense of resentment and betrayal among those who find such things underhanded."Public spaces or private rooms?Informed consent, privacy, and confidentiality are basic ethical tenets of scientific research on people.12 14 To determine whether informed consent is required, you first have to decide whether postings on an internet community are "private" or "public" communications. This distinction is important because informed consent is required "when behaviour of research participants occurs in a private context where an individual can reasonably expect that no observation or reporting is taking place."15 On the other hand, researchers "may conduct research in public places or use publicly available information about individuals (such as naturalistic observations in public Red Bottom Shoes places and analysis of public records or archival research) without obtaining consent,"15 and "research involving observation of participants in, for example, political rallies, demonstrations or public meetings should not require Research Ethics Board review since it can be expected that the participants are seeking public visibility."16Although publication on the internet may have parallels to publishing a letter in a newspaper or saying something in a public meeting, there are important psychological differences, and people participating in an online discussion group cannot always be assumed to be "seeking public visibility." On the internet the dichotomy of private and public sometimes may not be appropriate, and communities may lie in between.Several measures can be used to estimate the perceived level of privacy. Firstly, if a subscription or some form of registration is required to gain access to a discussion group then most of the subscribers are likely to regard the group as a "private place" in cyberspace.17Secondly, the number of (real or assumed) users of a community determines how "public" the space is perceived to be: a posting to a mailing list with 10 subscribers is different from a posting to a mailing list with 100 or 1000 subscribers.

The judge, Said Youssef, said he was referring his ruling o.Current Lake Superior ice cover is nearly 20 times more than last yearCurrent Lake Superior ice cover is nearly 20 times more than last yearUpdated: Friday, April 25 2014 10:44 AM EDT2014 04 25 14:44:40 GMTIt may be spring, but for the Great Lakes, particularly Lake Superior it's looking like winter more than ever. Images captured this week by NASA's Aqua satellite show that Lake Superior is still Christian Louboutin Red Bottom Boots Black Peep Toe Pumps Spikes nearly 60 percent ice covered, according to the NOAA Great Lakes Environmental Research Lab. The ice is an average of 8.9 inches thick.

+1
0
-1
chaussure ugg posted on

I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Superb work!
chaussure ugg http://www.uggofficiel.eu/ugg-bottes-homme-officiel-32.html

+1
0
-1